Page 306 of 313 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 4690

Thread: Tiny Twitter - What Are You Doing? Part VI

  1. #4576
    SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    46,559
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    No more JIO Happy Hours 2am-5am
    Your love is all I need to feel complete.

  2. #4577
    SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    46,559
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Why I caught cold whenever Season changes

    #MonsoonEffect
    Your love is all I need to feel complete.

  3. #4578
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    351,862
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Why I caught infection whenever Season starts changing

    #MonsoonEffect
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  4. #4579
    ~PrincE~ Major LuVon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Bahrain
    Posts
    4,167
    Rep Power
    38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotspicyhot View Post
    Why I caught cold whenever Season changes

    #MonsoonEffect
    coz u think u r the only one who suffers frm cold when season changes ..
    Almost everyone does
    Just You ... Only You

  5. #4580
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    351,862
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Hmmnn. . . .busy day ahead.
    South extn
    Kalkaji
    Gk 1 and 2
    Bhikaji cama place
    Lodhi road
    Moti bagh
    Rk puram
    May b saket and malviya nagar . . . .
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  6. #4581
    SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    46,559
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    5 Injection

    #cold #cough #headache #bp #sinusitis #eyepain
    Your love is all I need to feel complete.

  7. #4582
    SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    46,559
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    For the first time in Medical History. A Doctor Prescription is Readable by Common Man.

    Your love is all I need to feel complete.

  8. #4583
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    351,862
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotspicyhot View Post
    5 Injection

    #cold #cough #headache #bp #sinusitis #eyepain
    for all 5 only one injection. .i/v for all in one inj. . .
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  9. #4584
    SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    46,559
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    for all 5 only one injection. .i/v for all in one inj. . .
    Actually 5 injection is 5 medicine injection in 3 disposable syringes
    2 in 1 syringe another 2 in one syringe and another 1 in one syringe (this only more ml i think)... Though Feeling Releived ... But sneezing started

    As you are in Medical Field... Is this necessary 5 injections for simple cold? Even though Doctor is good and asked only ₹100/- for treatment. Can we get these injections ourself and get injected ourself if finding vein difficult and in hip?
    Your love is all I need to feel complete.

  10. #4585
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    351,862
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotspicyhot View Post
    Actually 5 injection is 5 medicine injection in 3 disposable syringes
    2 in 1 syringe another 2 in one syringe and another 1 in one syringe (this only more ml i think)... Though Feeling Releived ... But sneezing started

    As you are in Medical Field... Is this necessary 5 injections for simple cold? Even though Doctor is good and asked only ₹100/- for treatment. Can we get these injections ourself and get injected ourself if finding vein difficult and in hip?
    I have never got injections for cough, cold. . .i duno may be dacter neha can throw some light hereee . . . . . .u need to be expert to inject self . . First try with somebody else under supervisi?n . . . .it will take time . . . On second thoughts i wud say no to self inject . . . . .
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  11. #4586
    SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    46,559
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Placed Order... Instead COD... I prepaid ...

    Your love is all I need to feel complete.

  12. #4587
    SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    46,559
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Like MPs & MLAs escaping by loopholes from Indian Law.

    I posted some fully nude pictures as good morning message pictures which is against SBF rules. Yet escaped from the loophole in the rule.

    #DC_R_U_Hearing?

    Your love is all I need to feel complete.

  13. #4588
    Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dev bhumi Himachal
    Posts
    8,529
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    I have never got injections for cough, cold. . .i duno may be dacter neha can throw some light hereee . . . . . .u need to be expert to inject self . . First try with somebody else under supervisi?n . . . .it will take time . . . On second thoughts i wud say no to self inject . . . . .
    First time heard someone getting injected for cough cold ... But yeah can be injected for severe pains .....
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

  14. #4589
    Dactar :) Lieutenant-Colonel Neha1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Dev bhumi Himachal
    Posts
    8,529
    Rep Power
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotspicyhot View Post
    Like MPs & MLAs escaping by loopholes from Indian Law.

    I posted some fully nude pictures as good morning message pictures which is against SBF rules. Yet escaped from the loophole in the rule.

    #DC_R_U_Hearing?

    No one can stop rajni sir .....
    Anything that costs you your peace is too expensive

  15. #4590
    SB Legend Lieutenant General hotspicyhot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    MI6
    Posts
    46,559
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Delayed
    Your package is still on the way, but it will arrive later than originally expected delivery date due to transit delay.
    Your love is all I need to feel complete.

Similar Threads

  1. Tiny Twitter - What Are You Doing? Part V
    By hotspicyhot in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 1001
    Last Post: 17-01-2011, 08:30 AM
  2. Replies: 505
    Last Post: 21-05-2010, 10:27 PM
  3. Replies: 506
    Last Post: 01-05-2010, 09:10 PM
  4. Replies: 501
    Last Post: 29-04-2010, 08:55 PM
  5. Tiny Twitter - What Are You Doing?
    By hotspicyhot in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 518
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 02:40 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •