Page 1 of 67 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Bolly Gossip - Salman Khan and Sajid Nadiadwala on the sets of Kick

♥ UaE PrInCe$$ ♥ Field Marshal alia abdulla's Avatar

Cool Bolly Gossip - Salman Khan and Sajid Nadiadwala on the sets of Kick

Hey Friends,,,

Since SBF rules doesn't allow single threads.. so lets all put our single threads under this thread...

Share with us all the gossip,,

Discuss your favorite bollywood actors, actresses and supermodels;

Images,News, Gossips whats going on in their Lives Etc....

Last edited by alia abdulla; 29-03-2012 at 04:32 PM.
    My Favorite place ? ... In his arms

Default Salman’s ‘Ready’ most awaited…

Salman’s ‘Ready’ most awaited…[/URL][/B]

Salman Khan is the talk of the town these days. After winning multiple awards for his awesome performance in Dabangg, his upcoming film ‘Ready’ is an icing on the cake.
    In a recent poll conducted by a popular website, Salman’s ‘Ready’ was voted as the most eagerly awaited film for the first half of 2011. The other flicks listed in the poll besides ‘Ready’, were Aamir Khan’s Dhobi Ghat, Hrithik Roshan-Katrina Kaif’s Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara, Priyanka Chopra’s 7 Khoon Maaf and Akshay Kumar’s Patiala House.
    Salman’s ‘Ready’, co-starring Asin is directed by Anees Bazmee. The film is the remake of Telugu hit ‘Ready’ which originally starred Ram and Genelia. It was one of the super hit films of 2008. Buzz had it that Deepika Padukone was Bazmee’s first choice but if sources are to be believed, it is said that Salman Khan was the one who recommended Asin for the project.
    The film is not an action thriller but a comedy with doses of action.

[/CENTER]
    Last edited by ignoramusenator; 02-02-2011 at 10:31 AM.

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

:yelclpa:...awesome idea!!!!
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Default Shruthi shooting in Hong Kong for 7aam Arivu

Shruthi shooting in Hong Kong for 7aam Arivu

The combo of AR Murugadoss and Suriya is back with their forthcoming film 7aam Arivu. The shooting of the film is going on a rapid pace.

Suriya is playing the role of a handicapped circus artist and Shruthi Hassan is pairing up with him for this medical thriller. The shooting has been progressing in Chennai for quite sometime and the unit at present is shooting some important scenes and songs in Hong Kong. The film so far completed two songs and now the shoot is going with the third song. Shruthi Hassan too joined the team for the shoot in Hong Kong. The film also has lots of animation effects done by Stan Winston Studio the makers of Endhiran.

The film is shaping up under the banner of Red Giant movies of Udhayanidhi Stalin. Harris Jayraj is composing the tunes for this film while Ravi K. Chandran is handling the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by sens View Post
    :yelclpa:...awesome idea!!!!

Default Akshay-Twinkle: 10 great years

Akshay-Twinkle: 10 great years

Akshay Kumar and biwi held a lavish bash last night on their tenth shaadi ki saalgirah. Here's lookin'...

WHAT? Akshay Kumar and wife Twinkle's tenth wedding anniversary bash.

WHEN AND WHERE? Last night, at the JW Marriott in Juhu.

WHAT THE HOSTS WORE: While Twinkle wore a blue off-shoulder Halston vintage gown with an elegant snake necklace, Akshay looked dapper in a blazer and blue jeans.VENUE THEME: All white including bowls of white flowers and white candles of various shapes and sizes alight on huge silver candle stands. The party was held at the poolside with white floating candles and flowers in the pool.

ON THE MENU: The food served included everything from Continental to Indian fare.

WHO CAME: included Hrithik and Sussanne Roshan, Abhishek and Aishwarya Bachchan and Karan Johar, Aamir Khan and Kiran Rao, Sunil and Mana Shetty, Bobby and Tania Deol, Olympic boxer Vijendra, Sonam Kapoor, Riteish Deshmukh, Katrina Kaif, Sajid Khan, Farah Khan and Shirish Kunder, Vipul and Shefali Shah, Parmeshwar Godrej, Abu-Sandeep and Sajid and Wardha Nadiadwala, amongst others.

WHO DIDN'T: Kareena Kapoor and Salman Khan were invited but couldn't attend as they were in Pune shooting for Bodyguard.

HIGHLIGHTS:
    The party started at midnight with a firework display lighting up the night sky.

This was followed by the screening of a home video put together by Twinkle that showcased moments of the couple's married life in black-and-white.

A massive screen covering the entire fa ade of the hotel was set up at the poolside so guests could catch the visuals as projected by a huge projector, lending the ambience the feel of an old-fashioned drive-in theatre.

In stead of cutting a traditional cake, Akki-Tina opened bottles of Magnum champagne for guests while dancers performed to a dazzling display of pyrotechnics put together by a team of international technicians flown in specially for the occasion.

Default Awards don't matter much to Kareena

Awards don't matter much to Kareena

Bollywood actress Kareena Kapoor says she prefers to be on holiday with friends and in Switzerland during the award season in Mumbai as awards don't matter much to her since they are mostly offered to undeserving candidates.

"Awards doesn't matter much to me. Lot of award functions requested me to attend them but I chose to go to Switzerland because that's the only time in the year that I get to spend with my family and loved ones," Kareena told reporters after the launch of her dietician Rujuta Diwekar's book "Women and the Weight Loss Tamasha" at Taj Lands End Hotel in Mumbai on Saturday.

Asked if she believes that the awards are rigged, she said: "I am not sure but it's seems so because who don't attend, their names are never declared in award ceremonies. Those who don't deserve, they get the awards and those who deserve, they land up enjoying pizzas at home."

Kareena has written a chapter in Rujuta's book on her request.

"When Rujuta asked me to write something for her book, first I thought that I am not a professional writer, but then why don't I just write something so that when readers read it, they get to know more about Kareena Kapoor. What is her basic, genuine kind of nature comes out across from the chapter because I have written it straight from the heart," she said.

Kareena is set to start shooting for "Bodyguard" on Sunday where she plays the female lead opposite Salman Khan.

"Tomorrow (Sunday) I am going to start shooting ‘Bodyguard'. It's a remake of a South Indian film. I think there the girl's character is very performance oriented so they approached me," said Kareena.

Default Special jury award for Aishwarya

Actress Aishwarya Rai walked away with the special jury award for her performance in Sanjay Leela Bhansali's "Guzaarish" at the Ponds Gold Radiance Zee Cine Awards 2011 held in Singapore.

Aishwarya was honoured on Friday as the best actress (female) jury choice for her outstanding performance in the sensitive and challenging role of Sofia in "Guzaarish" that also starred Hrithik Roshan as a paraplegic patient.

The actress also performed at the event on hit numbers from "Raavan", "Action Replayy" and "Robot".

The award comes right after winning a gong for cinematic excellence for her work for the same film at the recently held Apsara Awards.

Default Shriya loves to walk there

Shriya loves to walk there

Recently, the sizzling beauty Shriya was sharing her thoughts when she revealed that she really loves to walk the ramp. However, she maintained that the walk must be sexy and only then the audience will be attracted to the show. The pretty girl said that she likes to do her best to captivate the audience and her best outfit for the ramp walk would be Sari. Apparently, Shriya prefers to wear saris to the maximum extent possible when not in front of the camera.

Default Priyanka to team up with Shahid for Kunal Kohli’s next

Priyanka to team up with Shahid for Kunal Kohli’s next

Priyanka Chopra is sure in demand. The talented actress will be teaming up with beau Shahid Kapoor for Kunal Kohli’s next, where she will be portraying three different characters.

Discussing his next venture with a news daily, director Kunal Kohli said, "All I can tell you at the moment is that Priyanka has three different looks and personalities in my film.”

PC, who has come of age as an actress, has been seen playing unusual roles and has pulled them off with ease. And with her latest flick ‘Saat Khoon Maaf’, directed by ace filmmaker Vishal Bharadwaj, she is all set to give the audiences goose bumps.

Kohli feels that Priyanka has the potential to portray any kind of role and Piggy Chops was his one and only choice for his film. “I needed an actress of her calibre to pull it off. She was my first and last choice for the role. Priyanka is one of the most versatile actresses we have today. She fits in perfectly with each of the looks I`ve planned for the characters”, the director added.

Moreover, Kohli is of the opinion that Priyanka and Shahid’s chemistry is matchless and they sizzle as a pair on screen as well. Expressing his views on the Shahid-Priyanka chemistry, the director said, “I thought her chemistry with Shahid was superb in the seven-eight scenes they had together in Kaminey."

Now that PC and Sasha have made their relationship public, their onscreen chemistry is bound to set the screen on fire.

Default Kiran Rao Reveals Aamir Khan’s Bathing Secrets

Kiran Rao Reveals Aamir Khan’s Bathing Secrets

In a latest interview for the promotion of their new film, Dhobi Ghat, Aamir Khan’s wife Kiran Rao reveals a shocking little secret about this Bollywood star. She said if she had to change one thing in the perfectionist Aamir Khan, it would have to be his bathing habits.
    Aamir Khan defended himself by saying that he takes a bath everyday when he has to go out for work, but when he does not have any work and is chilling at home he steers clear of bathing. According to Aamir Khan, the idea of resting at home does not include bathing in the agenda. Is our very own Mr. Perfectionist that lazy at home? It is quite difficult to believe considering Aamir’s hyperactivity on the film sets.

Kiran Rao, the director of Dhobi Ghat, said that if Aamir is not reminded that he has to take a bath, he can go on for days without taking a bath.

The witty Aamir Khan, who is one of the four protagonists of Dhobi Ghat, quickly replies that he saves water by not taking a bath regularly. We bow to the environmentalist Aamir Khan.

Dhobi Ghat is a story about 4 people living in Mumbai. Kiran Rao made her husband, Aamir, audition for the role he is playing. We say it is only and only Kiran Rao who could have done such a thing. Aamir Khan clarified at this point that he is open to auditioning and has no problems with it whatsoever.

Default Kareena Kapoor to launch Women and the Weight Loss Tamasha

Kareena Kapoor to launch Women and the Weight Loss Tamasha

After the runaway success of her last best seller "Don't Lose Your Mind Lose Your Weight" fitness professional Rujuta Diwakar is soon to launch her next book titled "Women and the Weight Loss Tamasha".

The book "Don't Lose Your Mind Lose Your Weight" that sold over a lakh of copies in less than a year will be followed with her next venture "Women and the Weight Loss Tamasha.

Close friend and client Kareena Kapoor who swears by Rujuta will fly from Switzerland to Mumbai especially for the launch of the book scheduled on the 15th January 2011.

Kareena Kapoor was also present at the launch of Don't Lose Your Mind Lose Your Weight where she spoke about her journey to fitness and what it means to eat right and stay fit. This time around Kareena has another surprise for her fans -each book will have a hand written note by the star herself.

If that wasn't enough Kareena Kapoor has also lent her voice to the narration of the complementary audio-book where she address the working woman's problem of eating right and on time.

Says Rujuta " Kareena has been working around the clock on her films and so having her on board for the narration was out of question since I understood her busy schedule but when she casually found out about the audio-book she immediately wanted to narrate her own portion. Kareena is an integral part of both my books and I'm honored to have her support with them"

The book "Women and the Weight Loss Tamasha" will reflect Rujuta Diwakar's holistic approach towards fitness emphasizing the adoption of a healthy lifestyle

Default Priyanka into love poetry

Priyanka into love poetry

The dusky beauty Priyanka Chopra has always been known as a performing actress and a hot looking glamour doll. But here is something you may not know. Apparently, this dusky beauty has taken to poetry a lot and the buzz is that she has been coming up with love poems in a big way. Sources reveal that recently when Priyanka didn't like the speech she was supposed to read, she immediately went into a corner and began writing down the verses of a poem. Way to go Priyanka

Default Rahman loses out the coveted globe at the 68th annual Golden Globe Awards…

Rahman loses out the coveted globe at the 68th annual Golden Globe Awards…[/URL][/B]

Twin Oscar winner A R Rahman failed to grab the coveted globe at the 68th annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills on Sunday night .
    Nominated in the Original Score category for his music in director Danny Boyle’s 127 Hours, Rahman lost to Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross, composers of the music in The Social Network.
    Rahman had high hopes as just the previous day he was awarded the best original song trophy at the 16th Critics’ Choice Awards for his number ‘If I Rise’ from the same film.
    Rahman won his first Golden Globe award for Danny Boyle’s Slumdog Millionaire in 2009. That was the one and only Golden Globe award till date.
    Rahman is also nominated for the Oscars for his song ‘If I Rise’. The ceremony will be held at the end of February.

[/CENTER]
    Last edited by ignoramusenator; 02-02-2011 at 10:32 AM.

Default Hrithik’s comment on Salman Khan

]Hrithik’s comment on Salman Khan[/URL]

Just a week ago, Hrithik celebrated his Birthday and was in full mood to forgive and forget.
    When Salman Khan called him a “child”, Hrithik reacted in a very decent way saying, “Salman must have said it with affection. And I don’t think there is anything wrong in being a child,”.
    But recently, Hrithik and his wife Sussanne shot with Karan Johar for an episode of Koffee with Karan.
    On the show, Hrithik shot back at Sallu by saying, “Salman thinks that the world is conspiring against him, but that’s not true. We all love him.” He further added, “I don’t want to use this as a medium to comment on Salman.”
    Well Hrithik’s comment clearly shows that things between the two actors are still not over and buried. We wonder how Sallu miya is gonna react to this…

Last edited by ignoramusenator; 02-02-2011 at 10:32 AM.