Default Kareena Kapoor & Salman Khan on the sets of My Love Story

My Favorite place ? ... In his arms

Banned Lieutenant

nice thread

♥ UaE PrInCe$$ ♥ Field Marshal alia abdulla's Avatar

Default Vidya Balan On FilmFare Jan 2011 edition

Default Deepika Padukone kisses Siddharth Mallya.. Her dad remains a mute spectator!!

Hottie Deepika Padukone has been spotted and snapped with Siddharth Mallya on many occasions. Though they still maintain that they are ‘just good friends’, their affection for each other seems to be more than mere friendship.
    The way the duo hog the limelight, its clear that they are romancing each other.
    Recently, Deepika was with her family in Copenhagem, New England on her birthday on 5th January. Siddharth, whom Deepika wasn’t expecting at all, surprised her by making it to the party. The emotionally charged leggy lady rushed to him, greeted him, gave him a bear hug and then kissed him in front of her dad. Of course, it was just a peck on the cheeks. Deepika was obviously mightily pleased with him when he turned up.
    What more could Sid have asked for?

Default SRK wins over Salman in the Zee Cine Awards

SRK wins over Salman in the Zee Cine Awards

Thanks to Aamir Khan for noth doing any film in 2010. Hence, in the Best Actor category the fight for the trophy was basically between Shahrukh Khan and Salman Khan. While Salman bagged the Best Actor award in the Star Screen and Apsara awards, it was Shahrukh awarded the Best Actor statuette for his performance in My Name Is Khan at the Zee Cine Awards. Shahrukh won the award for his sublime portrayal of an autistic person in the Karan Johar magnum opus ‘My Name is Khan.’
    Dabangg managed to sweep 9 awards in different categories, including Best Film.
    Ishqiya’s Vidya Balan took home the Best Female Actor trophy. Karan Johar was given the Best Director award for My Name is Khan.Vidya Balan. The Jury Award for Best Actor and Actress, however, went to Hrithik Roshan and Aishwarya Rai for their performances in director Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Guzaarish. Arjun Rampal (Rajneeti) and Prachi Desai (Once Upon a Time in Mumbai) claimed the trophies in Best Supporting Actor category while funny man Boman Irani got the Best Comic Actor trophy for ‘Well Done Abba.’
    Ranvir Singh of Band Baaja Baaraat lapped up yet another trophy for the Most Promising Debut (Male) award and Sonakshi Sinha won the best debutante award for Dabangg. Her dad Shatrughan Sinha was given the Lifetime Achievement Award.

Default Srk-Duggu bond…. Hrithik misses his flight for SRK…

Srk-Duggu bond…. Hrithik misses his flight for SRK…

Off late, both Shahrukh Khan and Hrithik Roshan are seen bonding big time. First it is SRK flying down all the way from Dubai to attend Hrithik’s B’day bash and now, we hear Hrithik cancelling his tickets to attend SRK’s party. Both the superstars have been attending each others parties and spending quality time with one another.
    It seems that,in Singapore, after a recent award ceremony, SRK made Hrithik miss his flight and party with him to celebrate the 11th anniversary of the grand success of Kaho Naa Pyaar Hai, on 14th Jan, the daywhen Duggu made his debut 11 years ago. What love I say ..
    According to a source, “Hrithik wanted to leave for India and his flight was booked. However SRK called him and told him that it was on January 14 that he made his debut in Bollywood. Since he had completed 11 years in Bollywood, it was time to party.
    SRK told him that he too was leaving the next day and asked him to come along with him in a chartered flight. So, SRK, Hrithik, along with Karan Johar, Arjun Rampal and Mehr, and Priyanka Chopra partied hard with Hrithik in his room.
    Incidentally, SRK also joked that exactly one week after Kaho Naa released SRK’s first home production Phir Bhi Dil Hai Hindustani also released and bombed.
    So, he was celebrating that as well. SRK himself called everyone and within no time Hrithik’s room in the hotel turned out to be the place where everyone was present. The next day Hrithik, along with wife Suzzane, left with SRK and Karan in a chartered flight.”

Default Big B tweets From London

Big B tweets From London

ok ... Emergency in my Hotel in London ..everyone evacuated out on the street in biting cold .. Suspecting explosion in next door
    managed to get into a car and driving away from site of emergency .. Police not allowing anyone near ..

Default Let Hollywood make a film like `Baghban`, says Amitabh

Let Hollywood make a film like `Baghban`, says Amitabh

Amitabh Bachchan has always taken pride in being a part of Bollywood and this time the actor makes his love for Hindi cinema quite obvious by challenging Hollywood to make a family drama like ‘Baghban’.

Discussing Hollywood films, while talking to a news daily, the actor said, “The Social Network` was a good film but unfortunately most of India does not know Internet. Let Hollywood make a film like `Baghban` ... will they?"

However, Big B does appreciate the technology used by Hollywood but would be the last one to believe the claims that Hindi Cinema’s US counterpart has a global superiority.

Apart from Bollwyood, Hollywood influences the film industries in the UK, Canada and Austraila. So the actor says that it is quite natural to get inspired by something so attractive. But he also admits the fact that Hollywood makes films that are relevant to their social set up with least global significance.

The legendary actor is of the opinion that Hindi Cinema has a unique flavour of its own which is matchless. The stalwart also does not appreciate christening Hindi cinema as ‘Bollywood’ as according to him, it deprives the Indian film industry of its own identity.

Default Hrishikesh Mukherji’s timeless classic ‘Chupke Chupke’ up for a remake

Hrishikesh Mukherji’s timeless classic ‘Chupke Chupke’ up for a remake

Bollywood has been reeling with the concept of remakes for some time now. After ‘Agneepath’, another timeless classic will be remade. According to the latest reports, it has been revealed that Hrishikesh Mukherji’s masterpiece ‘Chupke Chupke’ is next on the remake list. But, what strikes instantly is the gossip about the star cast that is doing the rounds. It is being said that the film will star the sons of the original cast Amitabh Bachchan and Dharmendra in the film – Abhishek and Bobby Deol!

Buzz has it that David Dhawan will direct the remake and Sohail Maklai will jointly produce it with Vishvaas Paandya of White Stripes.

Maklai has roped in writer Rumy Jaffrey, who is currently finalising the script while the final casting is under way.

Now hold on for the biggest surprise. It is also being rumored that Amitabh Bachchan is likely to star in the remake. Speaking to a daily a source said, “Paandya had the rights of the film for some time. Now, he has joined hands with Sohail Maklai in making this film. The wish list is to have these actors on board. It is a classic film and most filmmakers would dare not go on that path but enough measures are being taken to make a unique film yet again.”

When contacted, David Dhawan said, “Yes, the film has been offered to me and I am considering it.”

On the other hand, Sohail Maklai said, “Yes we are remaking the film along with White Stripes. Rumi Jaffrey is writing it and David Dhawan will direct it. However, no one in the cast has been finalised and we will approach them once the script is ready.”

Default Manish Malhotra Says No To Karan Johar!

Manish Malhotra Says No To Karan Johar!

Renowned fashion designer Manish Malhotra, has reportedly refused to hit the ramp with friend film-maker Karan Johar at a recent fashion event. On last Saturday, Manish organized a show titled ‘Fashion Broadway Show’ for Chivas Studio.
    Karan Johar was the host of the show organized at the The Turf Club, Mahalaxmi. This unique event was fusion of fashion, cinema and the Broadway feel. The show was supposed to be closed by joint walk of KJo and Manish. But the final walk reportedly faced a disagreement.

According to the sources, Manish preferred to walk solo as it was a fashion event. The designer did not want to walk along with Karan, who is not directly linked to fashion world. The source added that the duo worked together on the ideation of the show, so their joint walk was naturally expected in the show. However, that never happened and some of eyewitnesses found it strange.

Recently, Karan gave a break to Manish’s nephew Punit Malhotra as the director of his film I Hate Luv Storys. Moreover, Manish and Karan have been working together for 20 years and the designer is soon going to make his directorial debut with Karan’s Dharma productions. Considering all these factors, no one expected such behaviour from Manish.

On the other hand, some other sources reveal that Manish’s behaviour was quite appropriate, since he always walks with his show-stopper or alone at the end of his shows. Speaking about this, Manish said that he does not know from where this abrupt news arise as he and Karan have celebrated the success of the show together.

main bhi aya or rules bhi ayei ei keisi pain hai??