Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GF involved with her ex

Unregistered

Default GF involved with her ex

hello ma'am,
    i'm again here fr ur help.
    the situation is that me my girl were in a relation fr one year, we used to live in different cities it was like a long distance relation, then after our common exams she immediately left for new city for higher studies & i was to follow her after 2 months due to some family problems.
    During these two months god knows what happened & we slowly lost all contacts & our relation almost ended.
    Then one day she herself contacted me & asked to meet her for some urgent discussion. When I met her she told me that she had met her Ex BF in these two months of time & is confused weather to go ahead with him or not, & I like a fool told her to do what her heart says, after that we were regularly in contact just as good friends (but i still love her like anything).
    But one month back she told me that she have realised that she have no space in her ex's heart & wants to forget her completely & want my help in doing so.
    I completely understands her situation & i'm continually trying to make her happy.
    So the basic help i want is that how to make her happy & make her realise her ex is not here anymore & she should forget him.
    PS
    we are not in a relation still
    She know i love her a lot(she keeps saying that).
    Waiting for your reply.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

I'm not sure how you will help her to forget her ex, really! It seems a bit vague for her to return to you and, without committing to you, help her to forget someone else.

That way, neither are you free of an association to her, nor is she committed to you! And where does that place you?

Also, once she has 'forgotten' her ex, then what? Is she going to commit to you or move on?

I believe you should think out your own position here. Its good to be supporting but don't get used. Think of what you want and ask her those questions, so that at least you know where you are, with her or only there as a friend?

The question is not whom she likes but whether she cansee u as her partner or not..
    apparently she cant.
    Thats whey she went to this ex because she wasnt satisfied with u.. And when ex was gone, she is still unwilling to return to u. The situation is simple, u do not have a place in her heart. So avoid getting romantic and find some other girl who values ur love.. dont be a a fool all the time

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello ma'am,
    the situation is that me my girl were in a relation fr one year, we used to live in different cities it was like a long distance relation, then after our common exams she immediately left for new city for higher studies & i was to follow her after 2 months due to some family problems.
    During these two months god knows what happened & we slowly lost all contacts & our relation almost ended.
    Then one day she herself contacted me & asked to meet her for some urgent discussion. When I met her she told me that she had met her Ex BF in these two months of time & is confused weather to go ahead with him or not, & I like a fool told her to do what her heart says, after that we were regularly in contact just as good friends (but i still love her like anything).
    But one month back she told me that she have realised that she have no space in her ex's heart & wants to forget her completely & want my help in doing so.
    I completely understands her situation & i'm continually trying to make her happy.
    So the basic help i want is that how to make her happy & make her realise her ex is not here anymore & she should forget him.
    PS
    Waiting for your reply.
    Its really up to her now....just keep being there for her when she's in need....n express ur feelings ..... show her that u care...
    But DO NOT ****-up to her and behave like a smitten pile-onn....trust me there's nothing more irritating than that....just give her some space n time to think about it.....
    Cheers!!

Looks like she will be more happy with her ex. So if u want to make her happy the best u can do is to make urself out from her way and let her marry ex and lead a hapy life.

If she knows u love her and if she still goes away from u to other guys, then certainly she does not want to be with u.
    Its not ur fault, but sometimes a person cant see another like that..

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello ma'am,
    PS
    Waiting for your reply.
    Its up to the girl to forget her ex if she can. You be there for her though only as a friend. Give her a some time, if she can forget her ex, then fine - you can ask her for a relationship but if she can't then don't waste your time on her. It will not trouble you because you are not committed to her!
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Dont assume anything.. first make sure she is invovlved with ex.
    May be u are overly suspciious here and doubting her with out much meaning?

she has proved beyond every doubt that she is not loving u and after other guys
    whyu want still to be wtih such a girl?

U are scared due to the distance happened between u..
    take it easy. Since u are back after some gap it will take some time to fall back into old frequency

New Born

if u love her, try your best to keep her....
    but u should realize that after sometime, u may just have to let her go....as she has no place in her ex s heart, u may have no place in her heart....
    so keeping your question aside, i would like to say that look at your situation...!!!

when u wer away she might have felt a need for love. And accidently fell close to her ex. This can happen to anybody, its not a sin. Even u can have this.. basically its ur mistake too in a way, coz perhaps u didnt take care to meet her more often when u wre away

sicne u had this suspciion its best to ask her about it and get the confusion cleared.
    whether she is cheating or not u can know it for certain. U can also decide if this relationship is strong enough. When she wants to go with someone else there is sure some problems anyway

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

You cant help her to forget her boyfriend by taking his place...she has to do this on her own...she should not have gone in to a relationship before getting over her previous relationship..

If you dont mind being used as a scapegoat, stand by or a caring friend...whatever you want to call yourself...then be so...

She knows you love her still...then how come she does not understand that her behavior of getting in and out of this relationship might be hurting you also....I feel she like the comfort of having you as someone who will always love her and be there after her every heartbreak..

Be a good friend but may be you deserve to be with someone for whom you are her first love...

find some proof of her involvement and confront her directly.... ask her whats going on by presenting the proof... lets see what she says then