Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In love with a married girl

Unregistered

Angry In love with a married girl

Hi, I am 18 years old. I am in love with a girl who is married and also have son. she is 25. She also love me a lot. We had have sex several times. I am really mad about her.
    When I asked her if she want to come in my life she refuses and told me she only can have divorce from her husband but will not marry me.
    Seriously, I really love her a lot and care for her. Usually, she said she don't want to have sex but later on she kiss me or do something else to have sex with me.
    She always admits she loves me a lot, but whenever she had have sex with her husband she told me every morning which freaks me out. After listening to her, I usually cry and don't eat anything on that day.
    Nowadays, I feel very depressed and losing my concentration on studies. I don't know what to do. And this is all real. I really need help. Please maam and friends give me suggestions. I am going to die like this. Plz help!!!!!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Listen, its a bad situation that you are in. You need to get out of this ASAP! its very unlikely that this relationship is going to cause you anything but unhappiness. On top of that you are not being able to study or concentrate in which would be a crucial year for you!

You really have to get yourself out of this situation ASAP for your own health and well being!

if u really want to marry her, u need to present it in a serious manner.
    Also she is right, she has to first get divorce from her exisitng hubby. only then she can think of marriage with u. So first push her to do that

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, I am 18 years old. I am in love with a girl who is married and also have son. she is 25. She also love me a lot. We had have sex several times. I am really mad about her.
    When I asked her if she want to come in my life she refuses and told me she only can have divorce from her husband but will not marry me.
    Seriously, I really love her a lot and care for her. Usually, she said she don't want to have sex but later on she kiss me or do something else to have sex with me.
    She always admits she loves me a lot, but whenever she had have sex with her husband she told me every morning which freaks me out. After listening to her, I usually cry and don't eat anything on that day.
    Nowadays, I feel very depressed and losing my concentration on studies. I don't know what to do. And this is all real. I really need help. Please maam and friends give me suggestions. I am going to die like this. Plz help!!!!!
    Bro,

your really heading for a disaster......take Preeto Mam's advice and just get the hell out of that lady's life.
    U r still young and u have a life of your own. study well and be successful in your own life. You did a mistake by falling into this trap. but the best way out now is just to let it go.

I really don't know whats happening these days and this forum is receiving a lot of matters regarding extra martial affairs and all......Where are our Ethics????

New Born

You cry and don't eat when you come to know she had sex with her husband !! Think of what you are doing, try placing your self in the husband's place , how would he feel ?

by the way what you are doing is a punishable offense in india , the girl will go scot free though

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Concentrate on u r studies....
    Savita Bhabhi ke chakkar mein mat pado.........

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Albert Pinto View Post

SB Guru Major

Stop reading sex stories and put such imaginary questions.

New Born

Sounding similar to "Ek chhoti si love story"

I think you should move on.
    After all you are just 18,don't get emotional for that elder girl.

Banned

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well she used your itching age of sex to satisfy her own sexual desire. She made you slave to her need and used you terribly, at the same time you are also responsible for all this, you don't know what you have done for which your parents may be ashamed of you to call you son. Besides, loosing virginity in such age will motivate you to do it more and more. However, shortly what I can say like everyone here is to leave her and forget her forever.

Banned

Lightbulb

Who is Savita Bhabi? how both of you do know about her?
    Last edited by fuad2100; 25-01-2011 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fuad2100 View Post
    Everyone knows Savita Bhabi.... have you been hiding in caves?? Lol just kidding

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Quote Originally Posted by fuad2100 View Post
    If u were in India, u might have known what I was talking about....

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel