Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: His colours are changing

Young Gun

Just dump him ! - it is great he has shown his true colours before you hooked to him - save your self - you can find much better than him - there are good boys also exist!

Young Gun

drinking is a bad habit ..you have already seen that. In future he may beat you after getting drunk!!

Put firm condition ...to give up drinking if he wants to marry you.Help him join any deaddiction camp.

Also do some healthy things together.....like join art of living classes together!!

And tell him that sex before marriage is next to impossible because ur parents have warned you abt getting too close.

SB Champion Lieutenant

well as you are describing ur problem... u should wait a little longer and give it a deep thought. No fiancée tells u to have sex before marriage and then tells u that every thing will be OK if we make love... Sorry to say that but ur fiancée is being an *** crack.. So give it a deep thought and even talk to ur parents about this... Take care and God Bless.

Thumbs up Nip it in the bud.....:)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am a 25 year old , soon to be married. It is love come arranged. Life was a fairytale till now , but now I have started noticing some cracks in my relationship with my fiance.

We are about to get married next year .Though I am an independent working woman , I am still conservative and rooted in my values. I am a virgin and my fiance wants to have sex , and I am stricly against it ! One day he was drunk and tried to force himself on me . When I opposed he slapped me and bruised me! The next day he cried and apologised , but the scar cant be filled. He also doesnt want me to continue with my work after marriage ( we both work abroad) , as he thinks I must stay back and look after home. He gets increasingly insecure about my male friends , and feels that I sleep around with them . He keeps on saying that everything will be fine between us if we make love , which I find really disgusting !

I am falling out of love with him .. After 2 year of our relationship , I feel as if I am seeing his true colours. Is love only about sex for guys ? Cant he understand what I want ? I am in two minds about getting married to him ! When he cant respect me and my choices , how will he respect our marriage ? I dont know what to do ! Please help !

As u judged correctly, he has taken u for granted after getting engaged. Also, apart from the difference in opinion about the job, of male attention that u get..............
    He has the audacity to hit uuuu......i mean even before marriage ur into marital torture n rape(well-almost).......
    That is sooooo not acceptable........
    U had done a good job of saving urself that night......Kudos!!
    U see....every couple goes thru rough patches n hav diff. in opinions and arguments......but that does not mean that they will get drunk n boorish and physically assault each other.
    They clearly have crossed the line n this action is beyond acceptable limits......
    Hear the alarm bells....if these actions are tolerated now, n he can pass off with saying sorry......then i'm sorry to say u'll be spoiling the child....n he'll get used to it n u'll have created an abusive husband.
    It seems like ur an intelligent outgoing, freedom-loving woman.......he's not made for uuuuu, pls realise that u can't bend over backwards n compromise on ur ideals to get him in life........he's just not worth the effort.....he's not contributing even 1 bit to ur life........so DUMP HIM ASAP......n if u ever liked him......tell him that ur dumping him cause he assaulted u n he's lucky that ur not pressing charges of criminal battery against him....

Get someone else who respects u, this Valentine.....ohh...its 14th already......
    Happpy Valentine's day everyone......
    Last edited by Anioba; 14-02-2011 at 12:19 AM.

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Anioba View Post

As u judged correctly, he has taken u for granted after getting engaged. Also, apart from the difference in opinion about the job, of male attention that u get..............
    He has the audacity to hit uuuu......i mean even before marriage ur into marital torture n rape(well-almost).......
    That is sooooo not acceptable........
    U had done a good job of saving urself that night......Kudos!!
    U see....every couple goes thru rough patches n hav diff. in opinions and arguments......but that does not mean that they will get drunk n boorish and physically assault each other.
    They clearly have crossed the line n this action is beyond acceptable limits......
    Hear the alarm bells....if these actions are tolerated now, n he can pass off with saying sorry......then i'm sorry to say u'll be spoiling the child....n he'll get used to it n u'll have created an abusive husband.
    It seems like ur an intelligent outgoing, freedom-loving woman.......he's not made for uuuuu, pls realise that u can't bend over backwards n compromise on ur ideals to get him in life........he's just not worth the effort.....he's not contributing even 1 bit to ur life........so DUMP HIM ASAP......n if u ever liked him......tell him that ur dumping him cause he assaulted u n he's lucky that ur not pressing charges of criminal battery against him....

Get someone else who respects u, this Valentine.....ohh...its 14th already......
    Happpy Valentine's day everyone......
    Kudossssssssssssssssss....!!!!! This is the best reply..!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid View Post
    OMG listen, I would NOT marry this man if I were you!! He should respect your boundaries and help you preserve your values! Here it's not a question of whether sex before marriage is a good thing or bad thing. Question is of whether his personal values and moral principles are consistent with yours or not. Obviously they are not! Btw, hats off to you for keeping such strong principles and preserving your virginity for marriage! But unfortunately your fiance demeans you very badly. He even gets drunk and all. And when you refused to have sex, he physically HIT you! That should be the LAST straw!!

You are an independent and working woman, so you MUST put your foot down! If things are falling apart already and you are losing all love and respect for him, it is time to back out! It's good that you have seen his true colours before getting married. If you marry this man, I don't even know if God would be able to save you. I would urge you to reconsider this relationship before it's too late. Be strong, dear. It's a matter of your entire life! Good luck!
    He who broke your heart is the most unfortunate guy.