Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 554

Thread: The Lovers Night : Level Up

  1. #16
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    367,619
    Rep Power
    100

    Default Lover's Night

    Lover's Night



    As I held her in my embrace
    Her arms wrapped around me
    Her warm body against mine
    Her hands caressing me
    I felt a sweet sensation
    A sensation my body never felt
    I felt her soft kisses and tongue
    For it was an angel to me God dealt

    Starting at the top of my ear
    My body shivered with bliss
    Slowly moving down to my neck
    We sat on the bed and began to kiss
    My hands wrapped around her waist
    Then slowly kissed her silky skin
    Softly moving to those succulent breasts
    My body tingled, my mind began to spin
    Soon making love so pure and sweet
    It had never felt so right
    A distant, hidden fantasy of her
    Never imagined it would happen last night
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  2. #17
    Bl!_!Ff !\/!!$TR3$$ Lieutenant-Colonel AMNA KHAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    !!\! !-!I$ !-!3/-\RT
    Posts
    10,541
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    WOW .... rep error ..... ...
    I Might b the reasOn ov Global warming ... U know em HOT

  3. #18
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    367,619
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Midnight Fantasy




    As I lie in my bed
    My thoughts turn to you.
    I think of the time
    We spent together
    And how our love grew.
    I miss your voice
    As it speaks my name.
    I miss your eyes
    And how they burn
    With a passionate flame.
    I want to feel your breath
    On my naked skin.
    And the touch of your hand so tender -
    Which ignite the fires within.
    My mouth deeply hungers
    For the sweetness of your lips.
    My body craves your touch
    As you explore me
    With your fingertips.
    I want to feel the heat
    As the passion quickly builds.
    Your caresses and your kisses
    Make it easy
    For my body and soul to yield.
    I want to feel the pleasure
    As we feed our lusts and desires.
    Your flesh and mine Becoming one
    Burning hot with passion's fire.
    Only you can satisfy
    And bring me to ecstasy.
    Only you can fulfill
    My deepest desire
    And my midnight fantasy.
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  4. #19
    ♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    khayalon main~:o
    Posts
    123,013
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    Lover's Night




    As I held her in my embrace
    Her arms wrapped around me
    Her warm body against mine
    Her hands caressing me
    I felt a sweet sensation
    A sensation my body never felt
    I felt her soft kisses and tongue
    For it was an angel to me God dealt


    Starting at the top of my ear

    My body shivered with bliss
    Slowly moving down to my neck
    We sat on the bed and began to kiss
    My hands wrapped around her waist
    Then slowly kissed her silky skin
    Softly moving to those succulent breasts
    My body tingled, my mind began to spin
    Soon making love so pure and sweet
    It had never felt so right
    A distant, hidden fantasy of her

    Never imagined it would happen last night
    \



    Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    Midnight Fantasy



    As I lie in my bed
    My thoughts turn to you.
    I think of the time
    We spent together
    And how our love grew.
    I miss your voice
    As it speaks my name.
    I miss your eyes
    And how they burn
    With a passionate flame.
    I want to feel your breath
    On my naked skin.
    And the touch of your hand so tender -
    Which ignite the fires within.
    My mouth deeply hungers
    For the sweetness of your lips.
    My body craves your touch
    As you explore me
    With your fingertips.
    I want to feel the heat
    As the passion quickly builds.
    Your caresses and your kisses
    Make it easy
    For my body and soul to yield.
    I want to feel the pleasure
    As we feed our lusts and desires.
    Your flesh and mine Becoming one
    Burning hot with passion's fire.
    Only you can satisfy
    And bring me to ecstasy.
    Only you can fulfill
    My deepest desire

    And my midnight fantasy.




    Thank you bala

  5. #20
    !SHAITAN! Major vabs19's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Cloud 9
    Posts
    4,680
    Rep Power
    81

    Talking

    Did it happen last nite??

  6. #21
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    367,619
    Rep Power
    100

    Default The Lovers Night


    Dance with me Tonight





    I want to dance with you for a life time
    Hold you close to my heart,
    Stop the hands of time
    Make the world give us a little more time

    To feel our bodies close swaying together
    To music that only we can hear,
    Letting it sweep us into Heaven Come,
    dance with me there

    We'll dance forever;
    never let go Hearts in tune hand to hand,
    Building love between us
    That we barely can stand

    Candles low no bright lights
    Our love will light the way,
    Come hold me close;
    dance with me

    Til the night breaks to day
    Feel our bodies pressed close
    As close as skin to skin,
    Open your heart to me baby

    Come on, let me in
    Fill my senses with your rush
    Let me taste your deep kiss,
    Hold me tightly to your heart

    Never have I felt like this
    Never will I feel it again

    Dance with me honey
    Until the night is done
    Dance with me until the world is done
    I can't resist your charms,

    Dance with me and hold me close
    Let me live within your arms
    Don't ever let me go
    Dancing with you is so right,

    I will never let you go
    Come....dance with me tonight


    Last edited by DesiCasanova; 30-01-2011 at 11:47 AM.
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  7. #22
    SB ICON Major General
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    ------------
    Posts
    39,669
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    nice thread DC....

    +++++


  8. #23
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    367,619
    Rep Power
    100

    Default As Obsessed

    As Obsessed As You


    I am your journey's end,
    my name is "destiny fulfilled"
    you are the fyre that ignites my own a love,
    a passion so deeply thrilled.

    Come to me...
    let me reach out and touch your flesh,
    so hot you are my lust, my love;
    feast on me- in you I am caught.

    Whirling winds of passion flow,
    between our worlds that are apart,
    I travel in the mists of tyme...
    to hold your mind and heart.

    My blood is mingled in your veins,
    of me you can never be free,
    Colours burst behind closed eyes,
    for only your soul to see.

    Your voice whispers to me,
    in dreams you come and take all-
    from my very life you feed
    O how I heed your call.

    Me carry you to a bed of roses,
    removing all the thorns,
    and I will forever belong to you,
    in this love, I am born

    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  9. #24
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    367,619
    Rep Power
    100

    Default I just want to make love to you again.

    I just want to make love to you again




    Charming yet alluring,
    It was like a butterfly's touch on a rose,
    Our invigorating moments of passion,
    As our love grows.

    We knew that tonight would be special,
    It started with a simple candle light,
    A rendezvous with a luscious twist,
    Because tonight you will bring me delight.

    Our bodies are trembling,
    Not a sound to be heard,
    As I undress and carry you,
    We didn't say one word.

    You lean your warm body against mine,
    Whispering softly into my ear,
    "Make love to me",
    As we egress into the frontier.

    Cupping and embracing your breasts,
    Swirling my tongue in a euphoric motion,
    You clench your teeth together,
    As we glare at each other in utmost devotion.

    I entice my hands with yours,
    Fire burning deep inside me,
    I am in a state of ecstasy,
    As I unlock you with my key.

    Gently kissing your angelic face,
    Knowingly you will climax soon,
    Wiping the exhilarating tears of lust,
    We made love from midnight to noon.

    I gave you all my love that night,
    You were something I could never explain,
    Picturing us together forever,
    I just want to make love to you again.
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  10. #25
    SB MahaGuru Colonel
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    ............
    Posts
    11,774
    Rep Power
    90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post
    I just want to make love to you again




    Charming yet alluring,
    It was like a butterfly's touch on a rose,
    Our invigorating moments of passion,
    As our love grows.

    We knew that tonight would be special,
    It started with a simple candle light,
    A rendezvous with a luscious twist,
    Because tonight you will bring me delight.

    Our bodies are trembling,
    Not a sound to be heard,
    As I undress and carry you,
    We didn't say one word.

    You lean your warm body against mine,
    Whispering softly into my ear,
    "Make love to me",
    As we egress into the frontier.

    Cupping and embracing your breasts,
    Swirling my tongue in a euphoric motion,
    You clench your teeth together,
    As we glare at each other in utmost devotion.

    I entice my hands with yours,
    Fire burning deep inside me,
    I am in a state of ecstasy,
    As I unlock you with my key.

    Gently kissing your angelic face,
    Knowingly you will climax soon,
    Wiping the exhilarating tears of lust,
    We made love from midnight to noon.

    I gave you all my love that night,
    You were something I could never explain,
    Picturing us together forever,
    I just want to make love to you again.

    wow...awesome DC!!!!
    .................

  11. #26
    ▬ Sammy The King ▬ Field Marshal .H.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    SamnatiOn
    Posts
    220,857
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    awesome bro

    superbbbbbbbbbb
    Just when you think you have all the answers,
    I change the questions

  12. #27
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    367,619
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by .H. View Post
    awesome bro

    superbbbbbbbbbb
    Thanks............
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  13. #28
    SB Guru Major rosalie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    5,603
    Rep Power
    93

    Default

    superb yug.........u seems very romantic.......
    my lover only comes in my dream


  14. #29
    ___ Sa'aB™ ___ Field Marshal DesiCasanova's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    367,619
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rosalie View Post
    superb yug.........u seems very romantic.......
    my lover only comes in my dream
    Somebody cleaned the dust off the mirror!~
    Thanks Rosa dear
    ╰დ╮LovEPOWER ╭დ╯

  15. #30
    Bong Beauty!... ;) Captain imadumbgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,001
    Rep Power
    85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DesiCasanova View Post

    Dance with me Tonight





    I want to dance with you for a life time
    Hold you close to my heart,
    Stop the hands of time
    Make the world give us a little more time

    To feel our bodies close swaying together
    To music that only we can hear,
    Letting it sweep us into Heaven Come,
    dance with me there

    We'll dance forever;
    never let go Hearts in tune hand to hand,
    Building love between us
    That we barely can stand

    Candles low no bright lights
    Our love will light the way,
    Come hold me close;
    dance with me

    Til the night breaks to day
    Feel our bodies pressed close
    As close as skin to skin,
    Open your heart to me baby

    Come on, let me in
    Fill my senses with your rush
    Let me taste your deep kiss,
    Hold me tightly to your heart

    Never have I felt like this
    Never will I feel it again

    Dance with me honey
    Until the night is done
    Dance with me until the world is done
    I can't resist your charms,

    Dance with me and hold me close
    Let me live within your arms
    Don't ever let me go
    Dancing with you is so right,

    I will never let you go
    Come....dance with me tonight


    wow... dats very romantic...

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 17-04-2010, 06:24 PM
  2. j lo body lovers!
    By smartnsexi in forum International Celebrities
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 27-11-2008, 06:45 PM
  3. The Night When Ants All Over Aamir Khan’s Body To Bite
    By gors1 in forum Bollywood Celebrities
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 22-10-2008, 09:36 AM
  4. Night to remember
    By funny bone in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 30-04-2007, 03:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •