Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Busty, Curvaceous & Super Hotttttttt Fitness Model Dana Hamm

Red face Busty, Curvaceous & Super Hotttttttt Fitness Model Dana Hamm

Dana Hamm has a perfect body. She is Busty, curvaceous and extremely naughty. Thanks to a mix of French, Welsh and Native American nationalities, her exotic face is as attractive as the rest of her smoking body. Pan your eyes below her shoulders and you'll find a great pair of breasts, then a washboard stomach and finally, a long pair of shapely legs. Hamm has definitely sculpted her body just the way we like it. While in college, Hamm turned into a health nut, visiting the gym constantly and turning her body into a shrine. With guidance from a personal trainer, Hamm began showing off her body in more places than the ladies' changing room. Soon, fitness magazines wanted to feature her and, after a bidding war, she did her first cover for MuscleMag International magazine.

Other suitors soon came knocking, and Pump, Muscular Development, Planet Muscle, and Stun can now all be found on her resume. Hamm has appeared in more fitness magazines than any other model since the late 1990.

Aside from the standard fitness modeling circuit, Hamm has appeared at the 2003 Cannes Film Festival as an official swimsuit cover girl. She is also a hot commodity on the Internet, selling posters, calendars and various online pictorials. Dana Hamm was even crowned "Undisputed Bikini Contest Princess". She won first place in 2003's Ultimate Bikini contest.
    Look At Everything As Though You Were Seeing It Either For The First OR Last Time

Look At Everything As Though You Were Seeing It Either For The First OR Last Time