Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Got a lady pregnant

Unregistered

Default Got a lady pregnant

I am 29 yr old male about to get married to my sweetheart in next 3 months. While we both have been very frank with each other on everything, there is one dark episode in my life which i have not told her so far. it happened during my final yr of graduation, when i was just 22. i got seduced by my neighbour lady, who was then in her mid thirties and ended up having sex with her. since i lost my virgnity to her and she was a very attractive woman, i continued doing this for nearly 3 months before she stopped me saying she was pregnant. i was terrified since i went ahead with all this on her insistence and did not use protection, but she reassured me that her husband had some problems due to which she was unable to conceive after marraige. her in-laws were too much pressurising her and thats why she chose me and now we should not meet again as her purpose was served. she said she will pass off that baby as her husband's. i stopped all contact and even she did not try to speak to me after that. after 1 year she moved to another town and i have also left that city more than 5yrs back. However the lurking doubt is there in my mind what if my past were to blow up someday. that would leave my sweetheart completely shattered. i am unsure if I confess now of that episode, since me and my fiancee have never gone beyond hugging and cuddling as of now.
    please tell me what to do. should i confess to her and clear my mind or should i just let it be since it is a very old incident?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Right! Now the thing is that even though this lady has not got in touch with you ever after she got pregnant, but stiil, we can presume that if she was telling the truth, there is a child fathered by you existing somewhere in the world. Now, that is a huge thing you know and its important for your partner to know that.

Of course, it may wreak havoc in your relationship but not telling this would be concealment of a very high degree. And though at present it seems that it would not suit the lady at all to be in touch with you, but who can tell about the future? Truth is your shield against that. But I can imagine that it would need a lot of courage to tell your fiance!
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 02-02-2011 at 01:41 PM.

will be better u forget the past. I dont think the old woman was being honest with u.. perhpas she was trying to blackmail you for getting some money

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

The chances of you meeting the woman again are remote, to be frank. If she wanted to blackmail you, she would have started it as soon as she got that baby. So, blackmailing was not what she wanted. Anyways, not only your fiancee but any other woman would not be too happy to hear the truth. Whats the use of jeopardizing your marriage for a woman you don't know, where is she now, what she does etc. Ultimately, the choice is yours; but if you decide to tell the truth, probably you will lose your fiancee and if you decide to hide it, you will always have the fear of the truth coming back. Do what suits your mind!
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Unfortunately there's no 'Ctrl+Z' in life......
    I know u r feeling guilty.....but get over it now......If u r fiancee asks about u r past then tell her....don't lie..........
    Love u r fiancee and be loyal henceforth........

Default heya!!!

albert= agree....

forgt it.. move on...

Well am left with no words!! i dont know what to tell you!! being a girl i feel your sweetheart has the right to know everything about you!! but being in ur gf place also i know i wouldnt have been able to digest this!! i wouldnt have accepted this at any cost!! probably i would have decided to leave!! i wouldnt have been able to accept this fact!! up to you to decide what you feel like doing!!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am 29 yr old male about to get married to my sweetheart in next 3 months. While we both have been very frank with each other on everything, there is one dark episode in my life which i have not told her so far. it happened during my final yr of graduation, when i was just 22. i got seduced by my neighbour lady, who was then in her mid thirties and ended up having sex with her. since i lost my virgnity to her and she was a very attractive woman, i continued doing this for nearly 3 months before she stopped me saying she was pregnant. i was terrified since i went ahead with all this on her insistence and did not use protection, but she reassured me that her husband had some problems due to which she was unable to conceive after marraige. her in-laws were too much pressurising her and thats why she chose me and now we should not meet again as her purpose was served. she said she will pass off that baby as her husband's. i stopped all contact and even she did not try to speak to me after that. after 1 year she moved to another town and i have also left that city more than 5yrs back. However the lurking doubt is there in my mind what if my past were to blow up someday. that would leave my sweetheart completely shattered. i am unsure if I confess now of that episode, since me and my fiancee have never gone beyond hugging and cuddling as of now.
    please tell me what to do. should i confess to her and clear my mind or should i just let it be since it is a very old incident?
    About ur neighbour.... She used u man!!.....i so hate her
    Ur relation depends upon this.....but telling ur fiancee will spell doom about it.....all u can say "if and only if she asks" is that u had sex with ur neighbour n u were a naive teenager who got seduced by the neighbourhood lady for ulterior motives........

In case ur fiance asks u don't hold back.....but DO NOT SAY THAT U FATHERED THE CHILD coz u never know if its urs......as in u never did a paternity test right??.......so it can be the child of any other ya-hoo....whom that lady seduced.....or of her husband.
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 02-02-2011 at 01:42 PM.

There is nothing to worry here. Because this pregnancy is not an issue for her. Otherwise she would have found u out and troubled you. So lets guess she got it aborted or ddi some hting else.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Right! Now the thing is that even though this lady has not got in touch with you ever after she got pregnant, but stiil, we can presume that if she was telling the truth, there is a child fathered by you existing somewhere in the world. Now, that is a huge thing you know and its important for your partner to know that.

Of course, it may wreak havoc in your relationship but not telling this would be concealment of a very high degree. And though at present it seems that it would not suit the lady at all to be in touch with you, but who can yell about the future? Truth is your shield against that. But I can imagine that it would need a lot of courage to tell your fiance!

Since u got away with it, there is no need to worry about it now.
    YOu are probably safe.. and avoid such afffairs from now onwards! You got lucky this time but next time it may not be so

Young Gun

Affair with a married woman in neighbor !?

what if her husband found out ..even if today he finds that ..he will attack you..u have no ethics and morality.

how come u get in bed with her !!
    tell us the real story !!!

dont u want to see the child if he looks like u or not ?!

dont tell ur fiancee anything ..kuch baatein gupt rahni chaheye.

what if ur fiancee leaves u and tell the story to everyone!!!

dont be so emotional now ....if u had a heart u must have thought abt the man ...whose life u destroyed.
    Last edited by aapkadost; 31-01-2011 at 12:15 PM.

If the lady had any problems hse would have come searching for u...
    this means she got settled with it.. perhaps she delivered the child and living happily with it or she aborted it. in iether case u are safe for the time being, though in future she can appear out of nowhere with the child some day

I think u are cheating this lady. you had all enjoyement by having sex with her and then u left her whenur fun is over, making her pregnant. You should take this repsonsibility and marry her rather than hiding ur entire life.

IF u are planning to marry someone else, it would be a better idea to go and enquire about this woman's current status first...
    Coz if on oneday she comes up with a child claiming to be urs, after u are married, it wont be a happy situation... u will also fail if the matter goes to court and if the kid is actually urs