Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is the shopkeeper molesting her?

shivdas

Default Is the shopkeeper molesting her?

I am in a dilemma

there is a small shop against the building where i am staying
    and its run by a middle aged man

Most of the days when school children are returning, he gives sweets to one of the little girl and takes her inside the store later.. perhaps towards one of rooms on back coz its not visible only the door is visible.. and the kid leaves after some time only

i have a doubt he is abusing the child. HOw can i find out? and what should i do about this? or should i ignore it?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi Shivdas!

No, I don't think that you should ignore it at all. Looking after children and protecting them, no matter whose children they are, is our responsibility. Maybe, you are completely wrong but if you feel that there is even an iota of a chance that you are right, then you can tell the child's teacher (since the school is close to your home) or ask the child where she lives and talk to the parents.

They will be better able to ask the child what are the experiences she is going through and if need be, take appropriate action.

Lightbulb Kudos for being observant!!

Quote Originally Posted by shivdas View Post
    I am in a dilemma

Most of the days when school children are returning, he gives sweets to one of the little girl and takes her inside the store later.. perhaps towards one of rooms on back coz its not visible only the door is visible.. and the kid leaves after some time only

i have a doubt he is abusing the child. HOw can i find out? and what should i do about this? or should i ignore it?
    Kudos, for the vigilante-giri that ur doin in ur mohalla....we need folk like u......Cheers!!

Well, firstly go to the store-keeper and ask him for a sweet for free.......and if he doesn't give u one.....ask him why u won't get it coz the li'l girl from the school gets it and u've asked all ur friends to record it in a video in a cellphone camera......
    Ask him to stop his sleaze-bag "harkat"s n threaten him that ur in the mohalla of "shareef" ppl and u'll picket his shop if he doesn't listen to u.......

Secondly u can also talk to the girl and offer her a sweet.....n then another one....and another one......and then maybe ask her what does she do for the shopkeeper to get sweets from him......and ask her to tel u her secret n that even u want sweets like her.....

You got to act quickly shivdas. There is no time to waste.

Take necessary action but at the same time, please dont take law in your hands. Approach the girl's parents and then apprehend the shop keeper legally.

These *******s needs to be punished very cruelly.

Talk to the girl and ask her what happens, then speak to the parents

SB Champion Lieutenant mysterious30's Avatar

with you ma'am
    Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Hi Shivdas!

No, I don't think that you should ignore it at all. Looking after children and protecting them, no matter whose children they are, is our responsibility. Maybe, you are completely wrong but if you feel that there is even an iota of a chance that you are right, then you can tell the child's teacher (since the school is close to your home) or ask the child where she lives and talk to the parents.

They will be better able to ask the child what are the experiences she is going through and if need be, take appropriate action.

Young Gun

what's the child age..

why the need to take the child inside..sounds like there is some serious problem..

but may be the girl is his relative....so dont jump to conclusions but take immediate action...dont involve fools ..as the person may not be guilty...

He cold be doing it and u need to find it out.
    Its easy since its a shop
    Next time he goes inside, go to the shop pretending like u want to buy something, and slowly try to getto the inside room to see whats going on.. if he catches you, u can tell u came to buy something and was looking for the owner

SB Champion Lieutenant prashant4u's Avatar

ask any child after coming out that store....hope child will say the truth.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shivdas View Post
    I am in a dilemma

Only the girl can tell you whats going on. If your doubt is correct, let the police handle it.
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

If u find out he is actually misbehaving to the child, go to nearest police station and report this. Before that you might want to contact the childs parents about this, and get their support too. Also tell them about the mimportance of getting the child psychiatric help

well

there shudnt be any reason for a shopkeeper to take a gal child or any child inside the room and only letting her go after a while.... something definately sounds fishy....

as adviced earlier please do inform some responsible adult related to the child ASAP... without wasting any time further.....

thanx for being a responsible person in the society

hats off to u

all the best

god bless u
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box
    THE X - GANG ..........
    ]

There is a high chance for that.. anyway before u do anything make sure the child is not his relative or something like that. Then its quite natural.. You can ask the child itself about it first to verify that.

I dont think the kid is relative or something innocent is going on there..
    coz everytime he is giving her sweets and taking her inside...
    thats not a good sign. If atleast one day he was only talking to her and letting her go, we could have assumend they knew each or they were relative etc. i doubt he is molesting her and u should report to authorities and inform the chids parnets

SB Champion Lieutenant the bull's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Hi Shivdas!

I agree to Maam!