Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: In love with my mom's friend!!

Unregistered

Unhappy In love with my mom's friend!!

Dear Mem,

I came 1st time here with my problems.

Actually its not happen but its happen to me.. I am in love wid a wome who is older dan me. I am 28 and she is 47. i love her since last 13 years. My love intense is so much high that she even feel so. I was caught many times by her while watching her.

Even she asked me one time " Y U watch me. Do u Wanna say Something? " but i was scared at that time. She n My mom Is close freind. i try many times to tell her but i didnt get courage to say this.

She is MArried and her husband is 10 years older than her. She have 2 children whose age is round 2 years younger than me.

But believe me mem, she still look younger and more beautiful.

Now i am confused coz i told my close freinds and they told that confess in front of her wht u have feeling for her.

mem i need ur help..!! i tried many times to forget her but still i cant able to forget her..

help me! (
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 08-02-2011 at 11:47 AM.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Listen here, and listen good. You'd better keep these fantasies of yours about the lady strictly to yourself. weather it is love or infatuation, the lady is much older and happily married with a family. Confessing to her about your love will not get you much and on the contrary, you may find yourself in serious trouble.

So, take it easy. Contain this 'love' of yours, and look forward in life!

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dear Mem,

Actually its not happen but its happen to me.. I am in love wid a wome who is older dan me. I am 28 and she is 47. i love her since last 13 years. My love intense is so much high that she even feel so. I was caught many times by her while watching her.

Even she asked me one time " Y U watch me. Do u Wanna say Something? " but i was scared at that time. She n My mom Is close freind. i try many times to tell her but i didnt get courage to say this.

She is MArried and her husband is 10 years older than her. She have 2 children whose age is round 2 years younger than me.

Now i am confused coz i told my close freinds and they told that confess in front of her wht u have feeling for her.

mem i need ur help..!! i tried many times to forget her but still i cant able to forget her..

help me! (

Jokes apart.....

Dude...leave that lady and go find some other girl of ur age....
    Dont spoil ur mother's friendship with ur so called "love"

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Listen here, and listen good. You'd better keep these fantasies of yours about the lady strictly to yourself. weather it is love or infatuation, the lady is much older and happily married with a family. Confessing to her about your love will not get you much and on the contrary, you may find yourself in serious trouble.

seedhi baat .. no bakwaas..........clear hai ...............samajh jaa , time hai

||HEROPANTI|| Lieutenant-Colonel coolpranav's Avatar

u will face serious consequences when her children will come to know.....u told that they r nearly 25 yrs old.... Why r u trying to ruin her family bcoz of ur silly so called love!!!!!
    HUSTLE,LOYALTY,RESPECT

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Colonel Albert Pinto's Avatar

Oh Come on man........aunty ko chhodo aur koi achhi si ladki patao.....
    Its just an infatuation and it happens at this age........
    And please don't listen to u r friends....

They are both adults and at 28 years of age I think the guy must be well established, I don't think it's wrong to confess about his feelings. Love is beautiful and whatever happens one should face consequence of one's action. Men and women are meant to be attracted to each other nothing wrong in it.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

SB Guru Major

If you find her attractive its not your fault. She may be beautiful and attractive. You are free to imagine whatever you want. But, never make a mistake to confess.
    Find a girl of your age. Its time for marriage.

Default awwwwwwwww!!

see, even if u will tell her ur feelings, du u think she will start an affair wid u? du u want an affair wd her only? see ur frnds r cmpltly wrong, this will bring u nothing. dont hurt urself.. u hve ur whole lyf ahead, y dnt u jst thnk abt ur career, gf, trust me u deserve smethng btr n young.. hehe

GO SPURS GO! Brigadier General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Why do you want to ruin that lady's life along with yours? Man, that lady is married and having a family! If you ever did a foolish thing to 'confess' your love in front of her, all the hell will break loose on you. And don't have any false expectations or fantasies that she also loves you. She has a family to take care of. Get out of this lady's life and find a girl of your age.
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever

Banned Colonel

Dear Mem,

help me! (

dear this is NOT love
    u r still soo young ,find girl from ur age ,fall in love
    and live ur life like normal ppl
    i guess if u married this woman ur kids will call u daddy
    and will call her grandma

Thumbs down

Dear Mem,

help me! (
    Einstein said very correctly that 'Stupidity has no limits'. You certainly are not in love get that straight.

Thumbs up Feeling mis-led n abused....

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post

Dear ma'am,

Why did u have to edit this post??.....wonder why but i feel i'm not getting the whole story......
    what is the need to edit a query.....and instead put up doctored ones....
    i sincerely answer all the questions i can....and i feel like my opinion has no value now that the query is tampered with and modified.....
    Please, be kind enough to throw some light on this....

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Udai_Ganguly View Post
    Einstein said very correctly that 'Stupidity has no limits'. You certainly are not in love get that straight.

Very well said!
    To the asker: Dude, get a life! Stop eying other people's wives and mothers! In fact, this behaviour of yours is highly anti-social. Seriously, you don't even sound mature enough to be 28. Where is your own gf??