Thread: Can beer help me to gain weight??

Unregistered

Question Can beer help me to gain weight??

Hello everyone :-)

I am 25 yrs male and my height is 5'9" and my weight is abt 60 kgs. I look very thin. I want to gain my wait.

I want to know that can beer be useful for me to gain weight??.
    I never had ne type of beer or ne other alcohol before.But some one suggest me that beer can be helpful to gain weight .Is it possible with beer??Please tell me which beer is good had how long and what quantity will be helpful.

Is there ne other ways to gain weight.

Thank you :-)

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

There are better ways to gain weight than to drink beer, which is both alcoholic and expensive. If you really want suggestions, I'll give hem to you. Let me know.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello everyone :-)

I am 25 yrs male and my height is 5'9" and my weight is abt 60 kgs. I look very thin. I want to gain my wait.

I want to know that can beer be useful for me to gain weight??.
    I never had ne type of beer or ne other alcohol before.But some one suggest me that beer can be helpful to gain weight .Is it possible with beer??Please tell me which beer is good had how long and what quantity will be helpful.

Is there ne other ways to gain weight.

Thank you :-)
    Well it will only give you weight at wrong places. On top of that it can be addictive and is costly. By the who suggested you this ? He/She is certainly is your enemy. Beware of him/her.
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

New Born

Hello Maam thank you for answering.

I hav posted the question.Now m registered to the forum. Please give the better suggestions to gain wait

dekho smarty...... agar alcohol peene se mote hote....to devdas shahrukh nahi adnan sami ko banatey........

Ok jokes apart.....no it will not help u...instead save that money and eat healthy protein rich food....it will do wonders for u.....

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Default How to put on weight

Take it slowly
    You need to regularly take in more calories than you burn. Combining this with toning exercises helps too.

Set yourself realistic target weights and aim to gain gradually - say, around 1kg (2.2lb) a month. To do that you'll need to add an extra 300 to 350 calories to your daily intake. It's best to do this in a healthy way as part of a balanced diet, rather than simply eating more fried foods and chocolate!

Top tips
    Keep a food diary for a couple of weeks to learn more about your eating habits.
    Rather than struggling to eat a few really big meals, plan three regular meals plus two, three snacks.
    Make meals a little larger and more calorific. For example, have an extra slice of toast at breakfast; drink grape juice rather than orange juice; make coffee with milk; serve an extra spoon of mash, rice and pasta; be more generous with healthier unsaturated oils, salad dressing and spreads; always have a dessert.
    Have snacks to hand so you never go short. Good choices include nuts, seeds and raisins, custard , yoghurt; cereal, cereal bars; flapjacks; milk, yoghurt drinks, smoothies; a fruit bun; wheatmeal biscuits; cheese and crackers; fruit plus small chocolate bar.

Exercise options
    Although exercise helps to burn calories, it's important to include some form of activity into your plan to help keep your bones strong and your muscles toned.

Ensure regular physical activity for 30 minutes ( two 15-minutes sessions), five days a week - walking is ideal.
    Combine this with some resistance training using gym equipment home weights, if possible.
    Take care not to be too active. If you're someone who's always on their feet, make time to relax each day.
    Keep up your increased food intake to fuel your exercise - with enough to spare to allow you to gain weight gradually.

According to ur height ur weight should be around 70 kgs, but only increasing ur weight is not sufficient by drinking beer, it will increase fat in ur body, u should grow muscles to increase ur weight, so start exercising and take a protein diet(eggs, soya bean, fish, or some protein supplement(ayurvedic "Body Grow Whey Protein" is good, has no side effects, i have tried it, it will increaase ur food consumption also, take it for 1 month or 2 then leave it)) it will definitely help