Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Three Word Story

SB Legend Brigadier General Fastidious's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Isotope A10 View Post
    Hey hang on.....Is the protagonist a "he" or "she " ???
    No idea..!
    lololol

!ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar

protagonist is he
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

SB ICON Major General rikkuartz's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by ankilien View Post
    i think wen we write new three words of the story..the story till then should be quouted along so that we can read wat all has been compiled till now...just a thought
    Ya nice thought............!

Quote Originally Posted by Fastidious View Post
    Suddenly he appeared,..
    with a baseballbat

SB Legend Brigadier General VrOoM's Avatar

then he hit ...

Banned

After much debate sammy grabbed her...by the leg......and killed her but when police came 2 knw what Happened When he committed suicide and his ghost haunted the building one day a........ dog saw him and got scared then people noticed and they called the ghost whisperer.... but when she saw by herself she wanted to run away with.... her puppy to Nearest public toilet....... suddenly a Dog......... came in front......... Of the girl....... and she was Hallucinating everything and thingking at the Church gate door which was close but she saw someone on road and she thought he looked weird But she moved to church again As she stepped to change clothes. there was one lovely hunk sitting Right outside window and was smiling and walking towards her with a The Beautiful Cow (with an ox...............) which hit him on his butt............ with its tail the master came to show everyone His new ring(he is insane) for his wedding Wore No Pants

RESTART

i was dreaming Of a Day .. and alarm rang that shook me fell from bed hit my head lost my memory i was wondering who am i ? but couldnt recollect !!! Loitereing every where Hitting a lamp-post Suddenly he appeared,.. with a baseballbat then he hit ...
    Last edited by beableto; 22-01-2008 at 04:38 PM.

i was dreaming Of a Day .. and alarm rang that shook me fell from bed hit my head lost my memory i was wondering who am i ? but couldnt recollect !!! Loitereing every where Hitting a lamp-post Suddenly he appeared,.. with a baseballbat then he hit on my head

I was dreaming of a day and alarm rang that shook me, fell from bed hit my head lost my memory, i was wondering who am i ? but couldnt recollect !!! Loitereing every where Hitting a lamp-post, suddenly he appeared, with a baseballbat then he hit on my head and ran away

I was dreaming of a day and alarm rang that shook me, fell from bed hit my head lost my memory, i was wondering who am i ? but couldnt recollect !!! Loitereing every where Hitting a lamp-post, suddenly he appeared, with a baseballbat then he hit on my head and ran away,i gained consiousness

I was dreaming of a day and alarm rang that shook me, fell from bed hit my head lost my memory, i was wondering who am i ? but couldnt recollect !!! Loitereing every where Hitting a lamp-post, suddenly he appeared, with a baseballbat then he hit on my head and ran away,i gained consiousness, then i went

I was dreaming of a day and alarm rang that shook me, fell from bed hit my head lost my memory, i was wondering who am i ? but couldnt recollect !!! Loitereing every where Hitting a lamp-post, suddenly he appeared, with a baseballbat then he hit on my head and ran away,i gained consiousness, then i went to the hospital

!ИV!ИÇ!ßLΣ Brigadier General invincible07's Avatar

I was dreaming of a day and alarm rang that shook me, fell from bed hit my head lost my memory, i was wondering who am i ? but couldnt recollect !!! Loitereing every where Hitting a lamp-post, suddenly he appeared, with a baseballbat then he hit on my head and ran away,i gained consiousness, then i went, to the hospital,to change diapers
    Koi Roko Na Deewane Ko

I was dreaming of a day and alarm rang that shook me, fell from bed hit my head lost my memory, i was wondering who am i ? but couldnt recollect !!! Loitereing every where Hitting a lamp-post, suddenly he appeared, with a baseballbat then he hit on my head and ran away,i gained consiousness, then i went, to the hospital,to change diapers of the nurse

●๋•нαя ∂нα∂кαη υѕкє ℓιソє● Field Marshal kaps58's Avatar

I was dreaming of a day and alarm rang that shook me, fell from bed hit my head lost my memory, i was wondering who am i ? but couldnt recollect !!! Loitereing every where Hitting a lamp-post, suddenly he appeared, with a baseballbat then he hit on my head and ran away,i gained consiousness, then i went, to the hospital,to change diapers but got nappies