Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Feeling terrible after having sex with student

repentingdeeply

Default Feeling terrible after having sex with student

i am in deep deep trouble. myself 31, married with sweet and caring wife for past 2yrs. i don't know what crazy moment hit me that i fell for my class student and had sex with her. it happened last saturday, when she had somewhat unusually called me for difficulty solving. since i have been to her home previously number of times i thought it was genuine. on reaching there i realised, she was all alone and she had just called me for the heck of it. Without getting into details, we had sex.

i was terribly upset but she seemed so normal. i came back home and could not speak my wife in the eye. since then, i am burning with guilt and my wife is thinking i am unwell. i seriously did not want to do this act of infidelity and feel like kicking myself. this girl is just 19, she is coming to college as usual and gives me a wicked smile making me remember and feel all the more guilty about last saturday.

please tell me a way out of this mess. should i resign from this job and move to some other place? i cannot even face my wife who till this point does not even suspect a tiny bit but she will be heartbroken if i tell all. i am sure i pulled out before i came but am not even having the guts to ask this girl whether she uses any oral contraceptive? please please help me out of this situation.
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 25-02-2011 at 12:04 PM.

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Actually, you know, your behaviour was irresponsible to the extreme and I really don't know what to tell you. After behaving in an uncontrolled way, now you want to run away.

I guess all you can really do is to try and talk to the girl and explain to her that this was a fluke episode; that you did not mean any of it and it happened by accident. Better ask her forgiveness, (even though you say she initiated it) because you cannot take it any further and cheat on your wife, and hope like hell that she agrees to put it behind her.

Default dis is shamefull.....

well.. evrybdy has his own perception...

i simply think tht yes 2 shud say sorry 2 her... b4 it gets too late..

Promise urself..u r nt gonna repeat it...

move to some othr place , get a new job.. else ds issue will b strechd..or
    can b repeated ...

i'm sorry ..but i just want to knw why dont u all men doesn't control ur sexual desires.. ? i mean u have a wife back home.. she is dr always wenevr u feel hungry no.... thn y sme othr girl. dt too 19yr old who doesn't evn knw d true meaning of sex....

its all about "love" and feelings.... u cnt feel dis way for evry othr female..

Dude, seriously,

whom r u fooling here...

Do u really expect me to believe that ......the moment any of the students in ur class calls u for any difficulty......u go wagging-ur-tail to their doorstep n solve the doubt....

Frigging, u must be awarded on a global scale for being the best damn teacher alive!!
    Reality strikes,......u had been lust-in over her since u don't know when....maybe u were living in denial!!
    U know what u can be behind bars if she cries out, that u took advantage of her.....ur career as a teacher will be finished!!
    I hope for ur sakes that she hadn't planted a CAM in her room......u are finished my friend!!

While there's still saving grace, u can apologise to both the girl n ur wife!!...n hope for the best!!

atleast since the girl is over the age of consent u wont be charged with child molestation, but still this is a huge crime. You forgot ur responsibilities. Tell ur wife about this, and tlak to the girl and end all contact with her. You can tell her parents also if required. Make sure she is not pregnant. In future, try another job or dont forget ur duties

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Anioba View Post
    Dude, seriously,

whom r u fooling here...

Do u really expect me to believe that ......the moment any of the students in ur class calls u for any difficulty......u go wagging-ur-tail to their doorstep n solve the doubt....

Frigging, u must be awarded on a global scale for being the best damn teacher alive!!

you are feeling terrible, but trust me the child is feeling even more terrible than you are.
    She will be shocked.
    her parents need to know about tis sothat they can arrange some psychiatric assistance/counselling for her

well this was very irresponsible! what if your wife sleep with someone and comes tell you it was a mistake? now you asking silly questions obviously your will feel terribly heartbroken! she seem to trust you a lot and now you did this! you know your wife better.. so you know better how her character is whether she can bear it or not! but most of the cases a wife cant bear such thing..and never forgives!

now you better talk to that girl.. you may never know when this matter come infront of your wife! teenagers sometimes are really problematic minded! so you better try to know what she think about it and if she is willing to forget this incident or not!!

Quote Originally Posted by Anioba View Post
    Dude, seriously,

whom r u fooling here...

Reality strikes,......u had been lust-in over her since u don't know when....maybe u were living in denial!!
    U know what u can be behind bars if she cries out, that u took advantage of her.....ur career as a teacher will be finished!!
    I hope for ur sakes that she hadn't planted a CAM in her room......u are finished my friend!!

While there's still saving grace, u can apologise to both the girl n ur wife!!...n hope for the best!!
    why for every thing u fully blame a man only..btw he didn't rape.. as the girl was agree to do the same..

anything can happen but life moves on

Quote Originally Posted by Aryan_jangra View Post
    why for every thing u fully blame a man only..btw he didn't rape.. as the girl was agree to do the same..

anything can happen but life moves on
    Its because naturally a responsible man will blame an irresponsible man!

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Why didn't these feelings come to you when you were sleeping with her? Do you know, after listening to your story, no student would ever trust her teacher! What to advice you now, apologize to her and start finding a new job on a new location. But I really pray that your wife comes to know of this and dumps you! You don't deserve her!!
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by repentingdeeply View Post
    i am in deep deep trouble. myself 31, married with sweet and caring wife for past 2yrs. i don't know what crazy moment hit me that i fell for my class student and had sex with her. it happened last saturday, when she had somewhat unusually called me for difficulty solving. since i have been to her home previously number of times i thought it was genuine. on reaching there i realised, she was all alone and she had just called me for the heck of it. Without getting into details, we had sex.

i was terribly upset but she seemed so normal. i came back home and could not speak my wife in the eye. since then, i am burning with guilt and my wife is thinking i am unwell. i seriously did not want to do this act of infidelity and feel like kicking myself. this girl is just 19, she is coming to college as usual and gives me a wicked smile making me remember and feel all the more guilty about last saturday.

please tell me a way out of this mess. should i resign from this job and move to some other place? i cannot even face my wife who till this point does not even suspect a tiny bit but she will be heartbroken if i tell all. i am sure i pulled out before i came but am not even having the guts to ask this girl whether she uses any oral contraceptive? please please help me out of this situation.

If what've you just told is completely true and you was dragged into the situation (as you r a lil' child) then it can be solved. but if you are lying(as all men does) then nobody can save you.

Its out of your hand right now.. the ball is on her court. Try to talk to her and tell her that what we did is completely wrong and it is good for us to remove this experience from our mind.

also hint your wife a bit as if in the future she'd know anyhow then it may not that big heart shattering(but am not sure about it).

man... ok after doing the above the girl still act strangely or making the things complex so my advice to you is to Give first preference to save your marriage any case possible and wrap all the things , close all the contacts and move somewhere far n far.

ps: Hope you learnt from your experience and from now on don't wear your Di*k on your forehead. And Gosh.. you r a faculty for god sake.. yes students can do such kind of stupidity but what happened to you? Try to maintain the dignity of the profession and of a man.

PEACE \m/
    Last edited by Chank4U; 26-02-2011 at 01:18 PM.

you are a professor and have a loving wife..... its not that u have been giving her tutions..... i fail to understand that if u never had any lust for the gal u had sex with than

1) what made u go there (coz u werent giving her private tutions)

2) is she the only student with difficulties (during my college days i had many co students hu use to have many difficultuies(but not professor came home to help))

3) why cudnt u solve her difficulties in the college itself (convinient for both of u., isnt it?)

4) u went there and found no one at her place....(and u lost ur control?).... guess not... she must have tried t seduce u, as per ur story... than y didnt u walk off?...

5) when there wasnt anyone at her place being a professor and sensible man u shud have walked off immediately......

i beleive u had all the lust for her thats y whenever she asked u to solve her difficulties u readily use to go at her place hoping hse might be alone ..... and when she was.... u both took advantage of the situation.... if at all the story is true than both party is equally responsible.....

but than not to forget that she is a student and too urs.... so more than her u are the one to be blamed....

suggestion for u.... "NONE"
    Once the game is over, the king and the pawn go back in the same box
    THE X - GANG ..........
    ]

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by repentingdeeply View Post

yaar gall hi kara de uhde naal...lol

Get away from teh girl as far as u can. and avoid all types of connection with her
    Dont attend to any children when u are alone with them. You will have a tendency to repeat this in future, but u have to control it, i fu have troulbe in controlilng see a psychiatrist