Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I am getting married after 3 months

aabbccddeeff

Default I am getting married after 3 months

i'm 21 year old girl i had sex with my boyfriend yesterday and now i'm getting married to someone else after 3 months coz of some family matters.i want to know how is it possible to tighten my vagina because i don't want my husband to know that im not virgin .. please tell me i'm really worried about that ..

SB Champion Lieutenant the bull's Avatar

you are unnessesaryily getting worried..........having sex once will not make any difference to your married life at all......however you should be keeping away from these activities.....

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aabbccddeeff View Post
    i'm 21 year old girl i had sex with my boyfriend yesterday and now i'm getting married to someone else after 3 months coz of some family matters.i want to know how is it possible to tighten my vagina because i don't want my husband to know that im not virgin .. please tell me i'm really worried about that ..
    Congrats for cheating on your fiancee. Unfortunately, there's no way your husband can discover that you are not a virgin. Also, there's no way you can tighten your vagina. But I really hope that your husband discovers what a cheat you are and dumps you!
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy_resident View Post
    Congrats for cheating on your fiancee. Unfortunately, there's no way your husband can discover that you are not a virgin. Also, there's no way you can tighten your vagina. But I really hope that your husband discovers what a cheat you are and dumps you!

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Exclamation

So you are in a physical relationship with your bf, but in 3 months you'll ditch him and get married to somebody else due to family matters??? This is so messed up...!!!!! You'd be a cheater inside-out... and end up cheating EVERYONE involved. If you have the courage, or if you've loved truly and didn't just end up having sex for pure fun..... then you should own up to your actions and marry your bf only, and shouldn't even be thinking of taking on a different man..!
    And if you were gutsy enough to take physical relations as just a game, then you should also have the guts to confess to your future partner and tell him early on in the relationship that you're not a virgin. Please do NOT lie to him! Everyone deserves to know truth.
    Moreover, he could find out through other sources too, and I hope he does. You just never know when the truth might come hit you in the face again!

PS. Btw, aren't you a bit too young to be getting married?? Do you even know or understand the meanings of such relations? I have a feeling that you're anything but ready...!
    Last edited by wonderkid; 01-03-2011 at 11:32 PM.

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

There's no real way of turning back the clocks, what's done is done, it's just a shame that society impedes making you feel insignificant when it comes to matters of personal choice. You must be going through such a dreaded feeling. What i suggest is, do NOT tell your future husband, but don't lie to him either. Tell him only if he asks. Your husband should love you for what you are rather than being more romantically involved with his imagination. Go forth with this attitude because there is little else that can be done other than courageously going against your families decision by opting for a love marriage (one of true understandings).

SB Champion Lieutenant

Sorry girl u cant do anything about that. But like others said there is no way ur husbend will know about since he really has to do it to know if you are a virgin or not...

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

congratulations...................!
    "Don't wait for the Perfect moment.. take the Moment and make it Perfect."

There is no way your future husband can know if you had sex only for couple of times.Even after delivery the vagina goes back to its normal state. If he asks tell him else keep quite.

New Born

strange..u had sex with ur boyfriend ..n ur wud b husband got screwd..!!~!

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Default heya!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lisbonstar28 View Post
    There's no real way of turning back the clocks, what's done is done, it's just a shame that society impedes making you feel insignificant when it comes to matters of personal choice. You must be going through such a dreaded feeling. What i suggest is, do NOT tell your future husband, but don't lie to him either. Tell him only if he asks. Your husband should love you for what you are rather than being more romantically involved with his imagination. Go forth with this attitude because there is little else that can be done other than courageously going against your families decision by opting for a love marriage (one of true understandings).

Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid View Post
    So you are in a physical relationship with your bf, but in 3 months you'll ditch him and get married to somebody else due to family matters??? This is so messed up...!!!!! You'd be a cheater inside-out... and end up cheating EVERYONE involved. If you have the courage, or if you've loved truly and didn't just end up having sex for pure fun..... then you should own up to your actions and marry your bf only, and shouldn't even be thinking of taking on a different man..!
    And if you were gutsy enough to take physical relations as just a game, then you should also have the guts to confess to your future partner and tell him early on in the relationship that you're not a virgin. Please do NOT lie to him! Everyone deserves to know truth.
    Moreover, he could find out through other sources too, and I hope he does. You just never know when the truth might come hit you in the face again!

PS. Btw, aren't you a bit too young to be getting married?? Do you even know or understand the meanings of such relations? I have a feeling that you're anything but ready...!
    @wonderkid: i really admire ur advice always....
    I totally identify with u getting apalled @ the level of immaturity (or the complete lack-of-respect-for-values)....of the guest,...
    But, this one really has to go down, coz AA is a place where we help each other out....right??
    N if we resort to flaming, n not addressing the real problem, .......(which is solving her doubt, n helping her out)......giving her moral advice is purely, not helping the issue @ hand , right??
    She's clearly, past that!!.....as in she's slept with someone else n is getting married to ....whatever!! Let's be calm n patient...
    Hope u understand......n no offence...

Love,
    Ani...

@ guest : U can no way of being sure......but its normal for girls to tear their hymen during rough SPORTS.....(YES>>>>>APART FROM S_EX)

Normally, ur partner would never know for sure........but if u wanna be absolutely sure, u can go in for Hymenoplasty....(which is a procedure where artificial repair of th e hymen i s done)........if u really feel insecure....n if virginity is such a huge issue to u.
    Cheers!!
    Last edited by Anioba; 03-03-2011 at 08:34 AM.

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Anioba View Post
    @wonderkid: i really admire ur advice always....
    I totally identify with u getting apalled @ the level of immaturity (or the complete lack-of-respect-for-values)....of the guest,...
    But, this one really has to go down, coz AA is a place where we help each other out....right??
    N if we resort to flaming, n not addressing the real problem, .......(which is solving her doubt, n helping her out)......giving her moral advice is purely, not helping the issue @ hand , right??
    She's clearly, past that!!.....as in she's slept with someone else n is getting married to ....whatever!! Let's be calm n patient...
    Hope u understand......n no offence...

Love,
    Ani...

@ guest : U can no way of being sure......but its normal for girls to tear their hymen during rough SPORTS.....(YES>>>>>APART FROM S_EX)

Normally, ur partner would never know for sure........but if u wanna be absolutely sure, u can go in for Hymenoplasty....(which is a procedure where artificial repair of th e hymen i s done)........if u really feel insecure....n if virginity is such a huge issue to u.
    Cheers!!
    Anioba, I'm also only trying to help her out, just like everyone else..! And believe me, I was perfectly calm and patient when I suggested what I did. What she's about to do is NOT right.... for anyone!!! One shouldn't resort to LIES in order to get their way! So you're urging her to pretend that she tore her hymen doing something else? Can't believe how easy it is for people to lie, and how people can endorse lying to one another...!
    And presence of hymen is not the issue here. Hymen or no hymen, you shouldn't lie to your future partner. If you've been brave enough to do the deed, you should be brave enough to own up, esp if your partner asks about it. How can you endorse deceiving someone?? Doesn't that person have right to know? Why would you suggest that which would only benefit the asker? Why can't you think on behalf of everyone involved??

She is still WITH her bf, but would be ditching him to marry someone else. How could you urge her to go ahead with something like that? You all talk of CHOICES, but did you realise that protecting the asker's choice would mean violating the choices of a couple of other people who are involved? Wouldn't she be so much happier and safer and free of dilemmas (and secrets) if she were simply to stand up for her actions and her current love and insist on marrying her bf?? Why should one marry someone OTHER than the person they love and end up hiding a lot of dark secrets? Absolutely can't imagine!

And no, hymenoplasty does NOT restore virginity, or any part of it. It's just an expensive procedure undergone in order to deceive someone else. Not worth the hassle! Can't believe the ease with which some people suggest hymenoplasty...!
    Last edited by wonderkid; 03-03-2011 at 10:58 AM.

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

I think, the best option over here is to get married with u r own boy frnd...

But I don't think its that easy....if it had been, u would not have come here with u r problems....
    I know u r a gal and its not that easy for u to convince u r parents.....I think u r bf needs to take a firm stand over here......Tell him to convince his parents about both of u....and let the elders settle this matter......

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid View Post
    Anioba, I'm also only trying to help her out, just like everyone else..! And believe me, I was perfectly calm and patient when I suggested what I did. What she's about to do is NOT right.... for anyone!!! One shouldn't resort to LIES in order to get their way! So you're urging her to pretend that she tore her hymen doing something else? Can't believe how easy it is for people to lie, and how people can endorse lying to one another...!
    And presence of hymen is not the issue here. Hymen or no hymen, you shouldn't lie to your future partner. If you've been brave enough to do the deed, you should be brave enough to own up, esp if your partner asks about it. How can you endorse deceiving someone?? Doesn't that person have right to know? Why would you suggest that which would only benefit the asker? Why can't you think on behalf of everyone involved??

She is still WITH her bf, but would be ditching him to marry someone else. How could you urge her to go ahead with something like that? You all talk of CHOICES, but did you realise that protecting the asker's choice would mean violating the choices of a couple of other people who are involved? Wouldn't she be so much happier and safer and free of dilemmas (and secrets) if she were simply to stand up for her actions and her current love and insist on marrying her bf?? Why should one marry someone OTHER than the person they love and end up hiding a lot of dark secrets? Absolutely can't imagine!

And no, hymenoplasty does NOT restore virginity, or any part of it. It's just an expensive procedure undergone in order to deceive someone else. Not worth the hassle! Can't believe the ease with which some people suggest hymenoplasty...!
    Very well said