Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Job tension

New Born

Default Job tension

Preeto mam thanks to you for your reply to my earlier problem.
    Now I have one more problem
    I am working in Pune in an MNC and my company has told me resign bcz I was unable to clear one exam. It was simPle exam but I dnt knw wat problem happ n I couldn't clear it. I tried well to tell dem that I rly nd this job but no1 is listening.
    So I'll be resigning on coming Monday. So pls help me how shld I earn money now as I am fresher and it was my first job. Now here no jobs r der n I can't go to other city.
    I can't tel My parents abt dis n
    Wat shld I do mam??

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Uh oh! I'm sorry to hear about the situation you are in, my dear. But, you know this is all apart of life...you win some and you lose some. Wait a bit, look around and something more will come up.

You should tell your parents what happened because you really can''t hide it from them, can you...and why should you anyway? Just keep a positive attitude and keep trying....

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Smile

Rules are the same for everyone. You couldn't pass the exam, so why would they listen to your excuses and give you preferential treatment? There are probably other WORTHY candidates in line for the same job! I know it sux to have to lose your first entry-level job. But you'd have to look around and apply at other companies and hope for the best... and yeah, work hard and PREPARE well next time for any tests and exams. You've gotto give in your 100% this time and prove yourself worthy for the position, since you cannot afford not to. Good luck!

This exam will be some kind of quality assurance program by them, sint it?
    then there is nothing wrong from their side when they say you have to resign.
    Its better to find a better job which suits u more, or spend some time to fill ur shortcomings to make urself better prepared for this same job.

calm down!!
    Tell it to ur parents!!...yes they'll understand but they're the ones u fall back on right??
    Its ok....don't feel bad learn from ur mistakes....find out what went wrong last time.....sort it out!!
    Give th eexam again with good preparation.....
    Win ur seat!!......Life's not a piece of cake!!
    No free lunches in life bro..... Sweat it out!!
    No easy way out!!

SB Champion Lieutenant prashant4u's Avatar

you have to tell ur parents regarding this..anyway u r quitting that job on monday then what u gonna tell u r parents that why are u at home? u cannot hide his from them..tell them and they will support u mentally...u only fail in xam u did not do anything bad to get ur self resign from job...and their nothing to worry u will get job..

Quote Originally Posted by casio46 View Post
    I am working in Pune in an MNC and my company has told me resign bcz I was unable to clear one exam. It was simPle exam but I dnt knw wat problem happ n I couldn't clear it. I tried well to tell dem that I rly nd this job but no1 is listening.
    So I'll be resigning on coming Monday. So pls help me how shld I earn money now as I am fresher and it was my first job. Now here no jobs r der n I can't go to other city.
    Wat shld I do mam??
    upload on naukri.com and other websites and float your resume to consultants

simple , keep trying

preapre well and try again for that exam.
    Ask them togive you one more chance, if u are lucky u might get it.
    Peformance is a key point in private sector, and no company will take a risk on that front

Quote Originally Posted by casio46 View Post
    Wat shld I do mam??

Pune is a city of oppurtuinities since you are not willing to relocate to any other place try and look for some openings in leading Indian IT giants.Something may come up if you give it a try
    Last edited by theachiever; 07-03-2011 at 10:20 PM.
    Wenever you miss sumone dont close your eyes to get der image into your head . . Jus pick da damn phone and cal dem . . .

I dont think u can now do anything about this. YOu should have been more careful about the quality of ur job and ur skills.
    Now u have a bad reputation for ur job int hat company. Find a new firm and try to start a better job there

Ya, u will have to resign now. And trust me, u wouldnt like to continue in that environment now anyway.
    Getting ajob wotn be difficult for you, u can try on the same field in similar companies... hide the fact that you failed quality assurance tests. And at the same time make sure u wont have to face such a situation in the new company.
    Just because u failed does not mean u are not skilled, may be it was ur unlucky day

i agree with mam n all freinds .....tell ur parents first of all....u know i also had faced such problems once ....itz really hard ...focus on ur study try to do better and if u could probably find another job it will be better after u resign and if u are a permenent staff or have worked for a longer period or have done a good job u can request ur manager for some more time .....all the best!

U need some support buddy. U better tell this to your parents and have light heart about the situation. Everything will be under control with in no time...

have they finalized the decision? then u should find another company.
    Otherwise ask them for a re-examination, and u can prepare well and appear it again. If ur job record has been satisfactory till now, they might agree to it. You can form a group of people who were disqualified together with you and make this request collectively

If u trust on ur skills u have nothing to be afraid of, u can get another job
    But why are u sad? this company easily kicked you out when they didnt want you, finding some lame reason. SO who would work for such a company..