Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Share your love proposal stories

Lemme share the most interesting and embarrassing love proposal i got....

Well it was in my 12th standard.There was this guy,named Mayur,who used to sit on the first bench and I used to sit on the last but one bench.

We were quite good friends.

One day,just after the Maths class,when the lecturer had left and the next lecturer was about to enter,Mayur gets up,turns towards me and shouts in front of whole class "Will you go out with me??".....I kinda dint understand and asked "what??"....
    He again shouted on the top of his voice and this time the whole class was quiet.

I was so damn embarrassed.He knew very well I was not at all interested in him.

Suddenly then I heard a male voice from behind me saying "Saala kameena"....My partner bursted out laughing and I turned back to see..it was Ajay,my best friend there who used to sit behind me.

I looked at him and asked "what??",he then replied "Mayur propose kar raha hai tujhe,jawaab do..."

I then turned back to Mayur who was still standing there waiting for my reply...I asked him "dont you already know the answer"...he replied "Yes,I do..."...
    I then said "phir kyun pooch raha hai...??"...he started laughing and said "chance maar raha tha..."

I then asked him "yahaan sabke saamne chance maarna zaroori tha??akele nahi keh sakte the??"...and then he replied "tujhe akele mein propose karne ki himmat mujhme nahi....".

And then,the next lecturer slightly opens the door,peeps into the class and says "Salma,Mayur if its done,them May I enter the class...?""...and the whole class bursted out laughing....

It was the most embarrassing situation I ever faced in my life.

When Sir entered the classroom,he turned to Mayur and said "Mayur,next time,make sure u r alone with the girl.."....

Poor Mayur,had to face lots of embarrassment whole of 12th std coz of his this stupidity.

||||--MAN OF STEEL--|||| Colonel BADINDIAN's Avatar
    Next to that thing...near that thing right after that thing....

Quote Originally Posted by Want2bCA View Post

Well it was in my 12th standard.There was this guy,named Mayur,who used to sit on the first bench and I used to sit on the last but one bench.

One day,just after the Maths class,when the lecturer had left and the next lecturer was about to enter,Mayur gets up,turns towards me and shouts in front of whole class "Will you go out with me??".....I kinda dint understand and asked "what??"....
    He again shouted on the top of his voice and this time the whole class was quiet.

Suddenly then I heard a male voice from behind me saying "Saala kameena"....My partner bursted out laughing and I turned back to see..it was Ajay,my best friend there who used to sit behind me.

I looked at him and asked "what??",he then replied "Mayur propose kar raha hai tujhe,jawaab do..."

I then turned back to Mayur who was still standing there waiting for my reply...I asked him "dont you already know the answer"...he replied "Yes,I do..."...
    I then said "phir kyun pooch raha hai...??"...he started laughing and said "chance maar raha tha..."

I then asked him "yahaan sabke saamne chance maarna zaroori tha??akele nahi keh sakte the??"...and then he replied "tujhe akele mein propose karne ki himmat mujhme nahi....".

And then,the next lecturer slightly opens the door,peeps into the class and says "Salma,Mayur if its done,them May I enter the class...?""...and the whole class bursted out laughing....

When Sir entered the classroom,he turned to Mayur and said "Mayur,next time,make sure u r alone with the girl.."....

Poor Mayur,had to face lots of embarrassment whole of 12th std coz of his this stupidity.
    did u atleast say yes?!?! once? cuz that takes more guts than asking when u r alone!!!!
    I Don't Exactly Hate you!
    However, if you were on fire, and I had water,
    I'd drink it!

Quote Originally Posted by BADINDIAN View Post
    did u atleast say yes?!?! once? cuz that takes more guts than asking when u r alone!!!!
    naah....want interested in him.....

He was just a friend...and he knew it....

SB Legend Brigadier General marsflower's Avatar

som freaks do tht kind of things salma...
    Shaam gulabi, sehar gulabi
    Pehar gulabi hai gulabi ye shehar

||||--MAN OF STEEL--|||| Colonel BADINDIAN's Avatar
    Next to that thing...near that thing right after that thing....

naah....want interested in him.....

He was just a friend...and he knew it....
    u know...u should've gone out with him...once!!! reward him...he had the balls to ask u out risking humiliation in front of people he'd meet everyday
    I Don't Exactly Hate you!
    However, if you were on fire, and I had water,
    I'd drink it!

Quote Originally Posted by marsflower View Post

som freaks do tht kind of things salma...
    yeah....real freaks...

Quote Originally Posted by BADINDIAN View Post
    u know...u should've gone out with him...once!!! reward him...he had the balls to ask u out risking humiliation in front of people he'd meet everyday
    mmmm....not my problem...