Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Came across my wife’s chats

GO MOMMAAAAAAAAAAAAA Lieutenant

Quote Originally Posted by a_decent_1 View Post
    Am I...? Am I...?

Just for you my friend, I change my opinion.
    I'd say, First Kill her and then Burn her.. !!
    Happy now...? :-p

BTW, Are you a retard of some kind..? If this ridiculous piece of Junk Lady has lost feelings for this guy then why does the guy need to make any efforts..? I guess the Ridiculous piece of Junk Lady should be the one making efforts to make her marriage work.

Or, Just Burn her Ali... oh no, Burn her Dead.

G'day
    Yes you are. And now I realize, in a big way. She is not some old newspaper he owns for 12 years, she is bloody human. Whatever you cannnot make, dont destroy it even. You are having a biased opinion, my bloody heavy-headed friend.
    If she has lost feelings and not making her marriage work, Its over for her. If you cannot see, this person is in love with her. He wants the marriage to work. So dont tell me who should do what. See what can be done.
    You are a ridiculous piece of junk too, congrats for that.

..Yaar Patialavi.. Colonel a_decent_1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HoTnEsS_ReLoAdEd View Post
    Yes you are. And now I realize, in a big way. She is not some old newspaper he owns for 12 years, she is bloody human. Whatever you cannnot make, dont destroy it even. You are having a biased opinion, my bloody heavy-headed friend.
    If she has lost feelings and not making her marriage work, Its over for her. If you cannot see, this person is in love with her. He wants the marriage to work. So dont tell me who should do what. See what can be done.
    You are a ridiculous piece of junk too, congrats for that.
    Oh your Words Hurt me so Bad.. :-(
    I care so much for what an Internet XYZ thinks about me and my Life..
    Ohh I have no option but to Die.. Why GOD Why.... !! :-p

Take a Chill Pill Doodie.
    Just as the Girl is no newspaper, the guy is no Hand-bag.
    I see who is Biased.. !! The one who calls Wrong "Wrong" or the one who calls "Wrong" "Right" .. :-p

"Whatever you cannot make, Don't destroy it"

LOLxxxx.. So now it's the guy's duty to "Make" the relationship work while the Girl keeps flirting with guys over the internet.. Oh, That's a Mature thought.

Oh by the way, How did you Metric exams go..? Oh, I bet fine. You're an intelligent kid. :-p

G'day

P.S - Next time you Poke your nose and quote my comment, tie your Pants tight. Also, Try and keep your Personal *** away from me. You got no business making Personal comments on anyone. Now, Do your Homework or Mumma would scold you. :-p
    My Personality depends on who I am.My Attitude depends on who you are.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi mam, my name is ajay. i am 30yrs old & married for 2 yrs. me & my wife know each other for 12 years. after 10 years of affair we got married with consent of elders. i work aboroad and my wife was studying/working in india before marriage after marriage she is with me here. we love each other ( i do). i never had any affair with other girls since i known my wife for almost 12 years now. as we both known each other for so long we never had chance to doubt each other. we were having great time she was like ideal wife/bahu eeryone used to like her she was very bubbly & helping nature. but unfortunately i cam across her chats and found that she has een chatting with one guy sice 5-6 days. why i am saying this is because if its casual chat i wouldnt mind. she had somany friends(college mates) and i never had any problem with that as it was clean friendship. but this chat its bit toomuch as they have been chatting of howmuch they love each other, but now she cannot do anything as she is married, if they had been bit bold they wouldnt had to suffer like this and all( there was no pressure from anyone to her we married willingly as we were in love). she also had planned to meet each other when they are in india next time, as my wife had planned to go one month earlier than me. please help me wat do i do? should i act tough and confront her. i am really down since 3-4 days. i feel even she is bit upset!! wat do i do? i love her very much i only dreamed of being with her for ever...please advice

I feel for you, mister. Yet another good man being taken advantage of!
    And let me tell you something, Ajay. Do not let her bubbly or vivacious nature deceive you. I have many a times seen the most bubbly and seemingly loving gfs and wives turn out to have "other" men at the sides and fooling their partners forever. They're extremely shrewd. They like to have both a stable family who treasures them, AND a Romeo at the side to provide the forbidden passion. It could be that either she's scared to take the major step of divorcing you, OR there is some resource that you have (like finances) which the other man does NOT possess much of.

I suggest you save the chats and confront your wife, and ask to know the whole truth. Make sure she doesn't hide anything. But of course there is no guarantee that she would tell you everything, especially if she wants to continue having the best of both worlds!

Bottomline is, you cannot sustain a marriage with a woman who has another man in her heart. And no matter how hard you may try to rekindle the passion or treat her lovingly, it might work temporarily, but chances are she won't be able to get over that other man. She has been into him for a long period of time now, and it's obvious. If you, in spite of all challenges and pressures in life, could keep loving your spouse truly and passionately, you deserve the SAME in return. Otherwise it's not meant to be! I would divorce her, if I were you.
    I see she's desperate enough to even want to sneak out behind your back and meet him in India... and do god knows what else..! Can a real wife ever bring destruction of THIS nature to her husband's life?
    Get a divorce lawyer.
    Last edited by true_lover; 23-03-2011 at 07:10 AM.

Oh your Words Hurt me so Bad.. :-(
    I care so much for what an Internet XYZ thinks about me and my Life..
    Ohh I have no option but to Die.. Why GOD Why.... !! :-p

Take a Chill Pill Doodie.
    Just as the Girl is no newspaper, the guy is no Hand-bag.
    I see who is Biased.. !! The one who calls Wrong "Wrong" or the one who calls "Wrong" "Right" .. :-p

"Whatever you cannot make, Don't destroy it"

LOLxxxx.. So now it's the guy's duty to "Make" the relationship work while the Girl keeps flirting with guys over the internet.. Oh, That's a Mature thought.

Oh by the way, How did you Metric exams go..? Oh, I bet fine. You're an intelligent kid. :-p

G'day

P.S - Next time you Poke your nose and quote my comment, tie your Pants tight. Also, Try and keep your Personal *** away from me. You got no business making Personal comments on anyone. Now, Do your Homework or Mumma would scold you. :-p
    Hi Deepak,
    My Matric exams went fine 7 years ago Btw, I wud love it if mama scolds me if i havnt done my work...i am not biased about women,see?

I am sooooooo sorry...please dont die over my words...I dont support killing like you do too....basic differences what to do

The girl is question is no longer into the relation with this guy so tell him to leave her alone and move on in his life...who the bloody hell are you to tell him to burn or watever

thats the only practical way to save the relation...the person is a human too..u try human ways..i am soooooooo damn sorry if you dont have the ability to understand my ways. hopefully you get some maturity
    With love,
    HR

Young Gun

I see she's desperate enough to even want to sneak out behind your back and meet him in India... and do god knows what else..! Can a real wife ever bring destruction of THIS nature to her husband's life?
    Get a divorce lawyer.
    She is desperate for sure. She does not respect you as well. These are her weaknesses. But remember what i said ..feeling change and she may regret her mistakes. You need make her realise that. Give her a chance, as luckily you discovered the problem in early stage.Talk to a professional Indian Marital Counseller for structuring your future course of action.

Hi Deepak,
    My Matric exams went fine 7 years ago Btw, I wud love it if mama scolds me if i havnt done my work...i am not biased about women,see?

I am sooooooo sorry...please dont die over my words...I dont support killing like you do too....basic differences what to do

The girl is question is no longer into the relation with this guy so tell him to leave her alone and move on in his life...who the bloody hell are you to tell him to burn or watever

thats the only practical way to save the relation...the person is a human too..u try human ways..i am soooooooo damn sorry if you dont have the ability to understand my ways. hopefully you get some maturity
    With love,
    HR
    Dear,

(1) Maturity is not "Claimed" :-p

(2) One who does not understand your ways = Immature. So, You = Mature.. !! LOLxxx... Thats "Real Mature" of you.. !!

(3) The common English language is full of Metaphors and ironic slangs. Your inability to understand them forced me to believe you just passed your Metric.

For example for you "Being Stoned" would mean Beating someone with stones. LOLxxx...

So, My dear Mature buddy, Read your book on maturity again and you'd know it is "Immature" to quote and abuse a fellow member when you've got no business doing so.

Regards.
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Dear,

(1) Maturity is not "Claimed" :-p

(2) One who does not understand your ways = Immature. So, You = Mature.. !! LOLxxx... Thats "Real Mature" of you.. !!

(3) The common English language is full of Metaphors and ironic slangs. Your inability to understand them forced me to believe you just passed your Metric.

For example for you "Being Stoned" would mean Beating someone with stones. LOLxxx...

So, My dear Mature buddy, Read your book on maturity again and you'd know it is "Immature" to quote and abuse a fellow member when you've got no business doing so.

Regards.
    Na DEAR,
    I was asking you to be mature and be human. too bad if u cant do it. please satisfy your ego. i care soooooooooo sooooooo soooooooo much

BTW, I only have problems with your inhumane and moronic judgments. I hoped u wud understand what humanity is. I see that u cant. Not human enough, I perfectly understand.

Just hope u get the right asylum

Regards,
    HR

||||--MAN OF STEEL--|||| Colonel BADINDIAN's Avatar
    Next to that thing...near that thing right after that thing....

With due respect, There is a limit to everything.
    A Mistake is a Mistake until it is limited to the parameters of Mistake. What she has done is a Blunder.

I say, Burn her Alive.
    AWESOME DUDE!!!

wait...it was a joke rite? tell me it was a joke...if it wasnt....ur head's fcked up!!!!
    I Don't Exactly Hate you!
    However, if you were on fire, and I had water,
    I'd drink it!

Quote Originally Posted by BADINDIAN View Post
    AWESOME DUDE!!!

wait...it was a joke rite? tell me it was a joke...if it wasnt....ur head's fcked up!!!!
    Finally,
    Someone gets the "Pun" .. !! While others were too busy acting smart.. :-p
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Na DEAR,
    I was asking you to be mature and be human. too bad if u cant do it. please satisfy your ego. i care soooooooooo sooooooo soooooooo much

BTW, I only have problems with your inhumane and moronic judgments. I hoped u wud understand what humanity is. I see that u cant. Not human enough, I perfectly understand.

Just hope u get the right asylum

Regards,
    HR
    LOLxxx..
    So, you know me from quite a long time I guess.. !! Yeah.?
    a_decent_1™ ©®

Quote Originally Posted by delihirius View Post
    why did u spy on ur wife's chatting?

its illegal, and u broke her trust tooo..

may be she did wrong, but u also did a very wrong thing

keep ur bloody mouth shut !!!!!!! i hate people lik u.
    u kno this s a critical situation 4r a married man.
    what if, this person is u. what will be ur answer ? tell me ? joker