Thread: Very depressed! Lost interest in everything ..

Unregistered

Default Very depressed! Lost interest in everything ..

hello mam hws u ...? hope u r fine .... u r doing a gr8 job...v r in affair frm last 2 yrs ....she has gone to 12th n i m in clg....v both luv each other a lot .....1st 1 yr of our relation was awesum..den due to sumthing her parents came to knw abt our relation..9 months ago...since den dey hv putted many restrictions on her ....after dat v used to tok 1ce in a week...bt due to sum reason she thinks nw i dnt luv her .....n ol i said to her was fake ....she is very nyc ...n she has given me many chances ...bt nw i just want last chance frm her ....she is nt on any social website ....she doesnt go out for tutns n ol ..she doesnt hv mob nw her parents took her mob 9 months ago ....so mam plz tel hw to tel her i luv her a lot n she is my lyf .??? i cant see any gal ..bt beech mein i made 1 frnd ...so thodi si misunderstanding ho gayi thi coz of her ...bt i luv her always n she is my lyf..hw 2 contact her ...??? plz tel...wat to do as she is nt koling me frm last 1 month coz of sum misunderstandings...

Default communication is a must...

hi there
    misunderstandings ko clear karne ke liye communication ka hona jaruri hee.Only then u can prove to ur girl that she is the one 4 you . It must be a hard time 4 you so keep patience and wait 4 the right time .Her parents must be keeping her in a pressure so wait 4 the right time and talk clearly cuz i have seen one of my freind's girl married to another boy in preassure bcuz of misunderstanding....
    good luck!