Thread: Feeling bad about intimate moments

Unregistered

Default Feeling bad about intimate moments

hi.. i need help here please.. i am 23 yrs old..
    i brokeup wid my bf 1 month back from a 1 yr long realtionship.. we wanted to marry eachother but unfortunatly we had to breakeup cz of some issues.. Here.. my problem is our intimate moments.. my bf was kind of very physical.. we never had sex because i wasnt ready 4 it and he respected my decision.. but we did made out several times, had frequent phone sex and short oral session 1 tym.. i felt bad after dat so we didint do it again..
    now after the breakeup.. thoz moments are haunting me.. m feeling real bad and kind of thinking less of myself..
    Am i overeacting or something..????? please guide me...

Young Gun

oh girl!! these things happen and you will forget about it as ur life goes on.. nothing is permanent. be brave

SB Champion Lieutenant

Well i see that you are thinking about the moments... people make mistakes and the only thing you can do is ask ALLAH for forgivness... GOD bless...

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi.. i need help here please.. i am 23 yrs old..
    i brokeup wid my bf 1 month back from a 1 yr long realtionship.. we wanted to marry eachother but unfortunatly we had to breakeup cz of some issues.. Here.. my problem is our intimate moments.. my bf was kind of very physical.. we never had sex because i wasnt ready 4 it and he respected my decision.. but we did made out several times, had frequent phone sex and short oral session 1 tym.. i felt bad after dat so we didint do it again..
    now after the breakeup.. thoz moments are haunting me.. m feeling real bad and kind of thinking less of myself..
    Am i overeacting or something..????? please guide me...
    U should be happy for not having sex. Phone sex is nothing to be worried of but oral may be on ur mind for a time but its just a phase and will be over even before u know. so don't worry.

SB MahaGuru Colonel deSi_CasaNovA's Avatar

You were certainly not ready for those intimate experiences and now that it is your past , there in no need to sulk and feel guilty about it.Feel good about yourself and don't let the issue hurt your self esteem.You did what you liked and put a restraint when you felt you were wrong - that's it and it should end there itself.

Banned Lieutenant

heyy..dnt worry at all..dis is lyf n it has to move on..
    it will happen till u get stuck up in something big n busy in ur lyf..
    have a more open perspective about lyf..whtever happened,happened whn u were in relationship..
    now u r no more so leave everything behind...as it is u might have overcome emotional attachment wid tht guy too...
    be indulged more of ur frnds...all d best

Mr. Imperfect! Field Marshal sheikh's Avatar

Hi Young Lady,

I Hope You Feel Better Now Bcz Its Been 1 Month When You Ask Suggestion Here. And Some Body Gave It Reply All ready.

Now I Wanna To Tell You Just Avoid Such Bad Thing What Your X Boy Friend Done.

Its Your Life You Can Better Know Yourself Na , And I Thought As You

Took Decision That Was Very Genuine Ans You Must Be Happy For That Because You Have Quality Thats Why You Neglect.

Miss Dont Be Negative In That Position And Always Avoid Your X Bf Because As You Say He Like Only Sex.

So Better Be Try To Concentrate On Your Own Life Do Not Think Much About That.

Take Care

Kaise Mujhe Tum Mil Gayee Ho
    Kismat Pe Naa Aaaye Yakeen....

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Lightbulb :)

Well i think u still feel for him.. do u want him back in ur life?

if no, than u have to forget each n every lil thing associated with him.

including those intimate moments....

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Well thats d problem when we get physical with someone widout giving a thought abt the future of the relationship.
    Its advisable to all that when u r going for intimacy with someone keep ur brains switched on and give a thought abt the future of ur relationship. And in case ur brain remains switched off that time then the only way to cope up with the situations later is to remain with that person forever! It becomes ur responsibility to keep the relation going, by hook or by crook.

Now in ur case the only advice I have is GET HIM BACK IN UR LIFE!

What can be done now? nothing!!
    U cant change the past..
    if u were not to be fully commited to him, then u shouldnt have tried sex with him. Thats why this problem came.. its ur mistake

New Born

There is nothing to feel bad about. Guilty consciousness is meaningful only when u did some mistake/crime/sin
    AT that time, u didnt want to cheat anyone, u trusted the guy. So its ok.. anybody will do the same.