Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My wife's young cousin

Unregistered

Default My wife's young cousin

Hi, my problem is little strange,,,the problem is my wife's have a cousin brother who is only 12 years old, and he often getting free with my wife because of his age, and all consider him as a boy, but i know he has some kind of crush with my wife i hope so...the problem is whenever he meet with my wife he go and give kiss on her lips and my wife too did the same as that he is a little boy, sometimes he sit on my wife's lap, hug her, and even one time my wife was talking on the phone lying to her back and he directly came and ride her for no reason, that makes me angry and i slapped him, and got angry on my wife too that u r making him so free he is not a little boy anymore, and my wife is confused about my attitude and replying me often by saying that he is a little boy.....Please help me out of this situation...

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, you know she probably does not realize that the boy is growing up and is treating him just the way she did when he was a little boy.

You will need to explain to her that the boy is growing up and will be experiencing sexual feelings even though he may not be behaving in that way deliberately. But the hormones definitely act up. so, she will have to change her behaviour towards him and while she can be a warm and loving sister, not allow the things as she used to when he was a little boy.

just relax,
    don't get annoyed by it......
    ur wife can handle herself.....

u don't have to be jealous of a 12 yr old.....
    u are ur wife's man....
    don't ever doubt that n be insecure about it!!

P.S.: Does the cousin stay with u guys....??
    or do u n ur wife stay @ their place??

or
    is it a huge joint family??
    Back again!! Missed all u guys.

abbe bachha tharkii hai.. bacch ke rena re baba... kise din haath fer jayegaaaa...

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Default hmm

Really strange!

beware! yes u need 2 talk 2 ur wife now...
    their is no harm in maintaining a distance....with dis small guy!

go talk 2 her...

Young Gun

LOL!

i am sure ur not living with ur elders ...like ur mother etc.

kissing on lips ? by a 12 yr old ....hmm...Tell ur wife that u dont like it. but dont slap a boy ...just scare him by keeping serious face in front of him or scolding someone in front of him.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Put some sense in your wife.......she seems 'illiterate' in these matters. A 12 yr old kissing and sitting on the lap......how can your wife tolerate all this? 12 years is the puberty period for boys when they begin to feel attraction towards the opposite sex and they start developing male sex hormones. How come your wife doesn't know all this...........bring a book of 10th class biology and tell your wife to read it!
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

SB Champion Lieutenant

Well the little boy is not little anymore.. he is 12 and he is going through some changes that I will that I cant talk in public. So the best thing is to talk to this boy and his parents because this is not some thing that can be ignored..

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi, my problem is little strange,,,the problem is my wife's have a cousin brother who is only 12 years old, and he often getting free with my wife because of his age, and all consider him as a boy, but i know he has some kind of crush with my wife i hope so...the problem is whenever he meet with my wife he go and give kiss on her lips and my wife too did the same as that he is a little boy, sometimes he sit on my wife's lap, hug her, and even one time my wife was talking on the phone lying to her back and he directly came and ride her for no reason, that makes me angry and i slapped him, and got angry on my wife too that u r making him so free he is not a little boy anymore, and my wife is confused about my attitude and replying me often by saying that he is a little boy.....Please help me out of this situation...
    Ok I fail to understand what do you mean by the second sentence in red but what ever it meant is not appropriate for a 12 year old to be doing that. He will be a teenager next year and soon it will be time that his life will be controlled by nothing but harmones!

I strongly encourage you to have a chat with your wife in a cool, calm way and let her know that the child is not that immature to understand sexual feelings. So in short she is digging a hole just for herselves which she needs to stop doing immediately!

Ya u are right. YOur wife need to keep more distance from him. Make her understand that if it was a girl kid it was ok, but as its a boy she need to set some limits. And his age is also problematic because at this age he is at the beginning of the growth for his sexual functionalities and he might be interested in things like sex which can cause uneasiness for all.

SB ICON Lieutenant General don99's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Well, you know she probably does not realize that the boy is growing up and is treating him just the way she did when he was a little boy.

You will need to explain to her that the boy is growing up and will be experiencing sexual feelings even though he may not be behaving in that way deliberately. But the hormones definitely act up. so, she will have to change her behaviour towards him and while she can be a warm and loving sister, not allow the things as she used to when he was a little boy.
    ur 110% right maam.....
    "Don't wait for the Perfect moment.. take the Moment and make it Perfect."

Young Gun

Purchase a DVD of the Tamil film "Chellame".... and show it to ur wife... if u dont know Tamil, watch it with English subtitles.... She will get things cleared....

best solution bro....

I think u did the right thing by scolding him..
    Now he wont dare to do touch ur wife.. Some lessons kids need to learn the hard way..
    He now sure knows how serious u consider this fact.. its ok, relax.

Quote Originally Posted by matt123 View Post
    Purchase a DVD of the Tamil film "Chellame".... and show it to ur wife... if u dont know Tamil, watch it with English subtitles.... She will get things cleared....

best solution bro....
    So will u tell us the solution....or will u make me watch the film for it??
    Please share with us,....what happens in the film,.....
    Back again!! Missed all u guys.

Beating the kid should have been avoided..
    U could tell him in a peaceful manner also.. Thats what u should have done instead. Beating will make him grow hatred against you in his mind..He might try something nastier now