1. Why did the Pakistan team come to the ground for bowling and fielding practice at around 11:30 am whereas the Indian team came around 1 pm? Implication: Was it decided before hand that India would bat first?
2. Why is the toss coin never shown by camera and whether it is head or tails while the coin is on the ground?
3. Why did one of the most consistent pacer of the Pakistan team in Umar Gul gave bowls outside off and on the leg-stump and gave 8.37 runs an over?
4. Why was Sachin Tendulkar dropped 4 times by the Pakistani fielders and that too by Misbah, Younis and Akmals? Their credentials are well-known to everybody in light of the spot-fixing scandal that rocked Pakistani cricketers while playing in England.
5. Why did Sachin not score a century in Mohali inspite of so many lifes? Does he want to score his 100th century in Mumbai?
6. Why did Kamran Akmal throw his wicket while batting so well and posed suddenly in one over that he is not able to hit the ball as it was not coming on to bat?
7. If Misbah and Younis were so consistent in all Pakistani matches, what happened to them against India? If Misbah could hit sixes at tehe end, what had smitten him earlier? Was he playing to lose? Or for that matter, all the cricketers of Pakistan playing to lose?
8. Above all, one ball before getting out stump, Gautam Gambhir picked the ball and gave it to the fielder. Similarily, Harbhajan Singh also picked up the ball and gave it to the keeper one ball before getting stump out on the next ball?