Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions for Indian and Pakistani Cricket Teams?

Default Questions for Indian and Pakistani Cricket Teams?

1. Why did the Pakistan team come to the ground for bowling and fielding practice at around 11:30 am whereas the Indian team came around 1 pm? Implication: Was it decided before hand that India would bat first?

2. Why is the toss coin never shown by camera and whether it is head or tails while the coin is on the ground?

3. Why did one of the most consistent pacer of the Pakistan team in Umar Gul gave bowls outside off and on the leg-stump and gave 8.37 runs an over?

4. Why was Sachin Tendulkar dropped 4 times by the Pakistani fielders and that too by Misbah, Younis and Akmals? Their credentials are well-known to everybody in light of the spot-fixing scandal that rocked Pakistani cricketers while playing in England.

5. Why did Sachin not score a century in Mohali inspite of so many lifes? Does he want to score his 100th century in Mumbai?

6. Why did Kamran Akmal throw his wicket while batting so well and posed suddenly in one over that he is not able to hit the ball as it was not coming on to bat?

7. If Misbah and Younis were so consistent in all Pakistani matches, what happened to them against India? If Misbah could hit sixes at tehe end, what had smitten him earlier? Was he playing to lose? Or for that matter, all the cricketers of Pakistan playing to lose?

8. Above all, one ball before getting out stump, Gautam Gambhir picked the ball and gave it to the fielder. Similarily, Harbhajan Singh also picked up the ball and gave it to the keeper one ball before getting stump out on the next ball?

Always Alive @ SBF! Brigadier General cheeku17's Avatar

My Stupidity is so Advanced that People think i am Sarcastic

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel gracefulguy's Avatar

Fixed ??? I wont be surprised........

The Avenger !! Lieutenant-Colonel murtazas's Avatar

Match fixing ????

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

CHALO IS BAAR TALENT KO VOTE KARTE HAIN

♥♥RISE ABOVE HATE♥♥ Lieutenant-Colonel coolpranav's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    1. Why did the Pakistan team come to the ground for bowling and fielding practice at around 11:30 am whereas the Indian team came around 1 pm? Implication: Was it decided before hand that India would bat first?

2. Why is the toss coin never shown by camera and whether it is head or tails while the coin is on the ground?

3. Why did one of the most consistent pacer of the Pakistan team in Umar Gul gave bowls outside off and on the leg-stump and gave 8.37 runs an over?

4. Why was Sachin Tendulkar dropped 4 times by the Pakistani fielders and that too by Misbah, Younis and Akmals? Their credentials are well-known to everybody in light of the spot-fixing scandal that rocked Pakistani cricketers while playing in England.

5. Why did Sachin not score a century in Mohali inspite of so many lifes? Does he want to score his 100th century in Mumbai?

6. Why did Kamran Akmal throw his wicket while batting so well and posed suddenly in one over that he is not able to hit the ball as it was not coming on to bat?

7. If Misbah and Younis were so consistent in all Pakistani matches, what happened to them against India? If Misbah could hit sixes at tehe end, what had smitten him earlier? Was he playing to lose? Or for that matter, all the cricketers of Pakistan playing to lose?

8. Above all, one ball before getting out stump, Gautam Gambhir picked the ball and gave it to the fielder. Similarily, Harbhajan Singh also picked up the ball and gave it to the keeper one ball before getting stump out on the next ball?

U forgot some things to add buddy!!!
    1) M Hafeez Surprisingly throwing his wicket to Munaf as he was playing so well and was scoring in boundaries!!! What kind of a shot he played!!!!!
    2) Why the batting powerplay was taken by Pakistan in 45th over???? Instead of taking when Razzaq and Afridi were there???

So many questions but no answers to them!!!! Sad thing
    !!!
    HUSTLE,LOYALTY,RESPECT

HALLA BOL Field Marshal amitsush's Avatar

wasn't expecting such shots from razzaq and afridi
    CHALO IS BAAR TALENT KO VOTE KARTE HAIN

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

if fixed then should be at very high level.. mujhe sharad pawar pe bhi shaq hai

Quote Originally Posted by basanti<<< View Post
    if fixed then should be at very high level.. mujhe sharad pawar pe bhi shaq hai
    Sharad Pawar samaaj sewa wala insaan nahi hai...isliye itne desperately BCCI contest kiya tha usne....ek baar election jeet gaye uske baad sab muscle power ka game hai......i read it was as high as 5000 cr of satta on Mohali match....

Machinehead Lieutenant General ignoramusenator's Avatar

i dunt think it was a fixed match, after all these trouble times which pakistan has gone thru then their 3 players got ban.
    they can not make fool of billions watching this match and pakistan fielding suspicion is baseless, as we have seen in many dropped lollipops frm them.
    i wont agree any indian player wud be part of any fixing, as we play cricket wid pride and play for the ppl who s watchin it.
    now, if all these points have any bit of truth in to, it shud be investigated and all the players nd officials shud be banned immediately.

Make My Day

Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post
    i dunt think it was a fixed match, after all these trouble times which pakistan has gone thru then their 3 players got ban.
    they can not make fool of billions watching this match and pakistan fielding suspicion is baseless, as we have seen in many dropped lollipops frm them.
    i wont agree any indian player wud be part of any fixing, as we play cricket wid pride and play for the ppl who s watchin it.
    now, if all these points have any bit of truth in to, it shud be investigated and all the players nd officials shud be banned immediately.
    Who said Pakistan fixed it ??

The Avenger !! Lieutenant-Colonel murtazas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ignoramusenator View Post

100% agree with your points...

I don't think it's fixed. Though few things are strange that 4 catches of just Sachin dropped and he's looking favorite to make century but still he not made it.

Sometimes, it comes in mind but I don't think that it's some fixing. It's just a game because in fixing you can't feel the real emotions on their faces.

bring me my Bow of burning gold bring me my Arrows of desire
    bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold
    bring me my Chariot of fire.

there were some blunders from pakistan side difficult to understand.. but still i dont think anything was fixed as we have witnessed similar kind of performance from them in some past games also... they are unpredictable fro sure