Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GF cheated on me and broke up

Banned

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by coolabbey@yahoo.com View Post
    Girls are B I T C H E S, throw rocks at them... I am sad for you man, but move on, she don't deserve u...

If you believe so, then don't forget that by this, you are also including your family members who could be your sisters or cousins as well, so are they also the ones like what you termed with to this particular gender. Stereotyping is done by the stupid people, if you think you are, then go ahead!!

||||--MAN OF STEEL--|||| Colonel BADINDIAN's Avatar
    Next to that thing...near that thing right after that thing....

Quote Originally Posted by coolabbey@yahoo.com View Post
    Girls are B I T C H E S, throw rocks at them... I am sad for you man, but move on, she don't deserve u...
    Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Watch your language and consider this a warning. the next time, you get an infraction!
    am sorry? next time? expected better maam!!!

-ve repped from my side!!!!
    I Don't Exactly Hate you!
    However, if you were on fire, and I had water,
    I'd drink it!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Unre View Post
    Ma'am..

I am in a urgent need of help......

My problem is that I found that my gf (from last 7 years) is cheating on me from last 6 months . She is now dating a boy from her college even when we both are in the same city

When I asked her about it she just change the topic..

Afew days back I was out of town with my family on returning I Saw her with that guy coming from her house at 12:00 at night .

Next day she broke up with me.

Highly tensed I went to the guy and we got into a fight.

Now I am highly depressed and angry on my gf annd that guy.

I am writing this query just on my friend's request that you all can help me as you helped him.

waiting for guidance

Kumar
    I know it will be very hard for you to accept but the truth is that she has found herself a new guy and that's the obvious reason why she has dumped you!

there may be some reason to that, you know better! but the best thing is to forget about her and move on!

Banned Colonel

Ma'am..

My problem is that I found that my gf (from last 7 years) is cheating on me from last 6 months . She is now dating a boy from her college even when we both are in the same city

Afew days back I was out of town with my family on returning I Saw her with that guy coming from her house at 12:00 at night .

I am writing this query just on my friend's request that you all can help me as you helped him.

waiting for guidance

Kumar
    Hi Kumar
    ok just will tell you this
    she is not worthy , move on
    you for sure deserve one to respect
    you and your love
    Best of luck , God bless you

Young Gun

It may be a passing phase ...just wait and try to win her back..

but it seems she has crossed limits by going out at late night with the guy...

u may apologize her and say you will wait for her ..then leave a good expensive gift as parting memory symbol ...and try to look better than the guy she is going out..

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by aapkadost View Post
    It may be a passing phase ...just wait and try to win her back..

but it seems she has crossed limits by going out at late night with the guy...

u may apologize her and say you will wait for her ..then leave a good expensive gift as parting memory symbol ...and try to look better than the guy she is going out..
    Bravo... "awesome" advice, isn't it? You're urging this guy to continue being more and more of a DOORMAT to his characterless gf! You're telling him to apologize..... apologize for what??? What has he done?? And moreover, why should he spend money on an expensive gift for such a person and a hopeless case??
    Last edited by wonderkid; 12-04-2011 at 12:24 AM.

Young Gun

@wonderkid
    Well it does seems a hopeless case...but this guy wants her back...

Its not clear ...how deeply she is involved with the new guy (though being seen with a guy at night is understood as serious thing)

Still, no one knows for sure...if the girl realizes her loss soon (having relationship for 7 yrs... there may be more than physical attraction) and returns than fine ...

She has two timed this guy and deserves punishment of some kind for emotional pain and suffering. boyfriend/girlfriend thing is without any responsibility ...and one should change status of thier relationship (engagement/ marriage etc) once they find each other as life partners.

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by aapkadost View Post
    @wonderkid
    Well it does seems a hopeless case...but this guy wants her back...

Its not clear ...how deeply she is involved with the new guy (though being seen with a guy at night is understood as serious thing)

Still, no one knows for sure...if the girl realizes her loss soon (having relationship for 7 yrs... there may be more than physical attraction) and returns than fine ...

She has two timed this guy and deserves punishment of some kind for emotional pain and suffering. boyfriend/girlfriend thing is without any responsibility ...and one should change status of thier relationship (engagement/ marriage etc) once they find each other as life partners.
    Praytell, where did Kumar mention that he wants her back?? Or are you cooking things up?? Even if he does want her back, isn't it OUR duty to open his eyes and point out to him what is good for him and what isn't? That's what he came to us for!
    The fact that she could do something like this to her loving bf of so many years proves that she's anything but his life partner, doesn't it?? And it doesn't matter after how many years the truth comes out! She's anything but wife material, and under no circumstances should she be accepted back. Moreover, it's not just a case of cheating. She has made the decision to abandon him and choose some other dude, and is showing no remorse about it. Why must the guy sit and wait for her? Doesn't he have a life of his own? Doesn't he have dignity of his own?

Let me be honest with you, aapkadost. I really wish you had been as lenient towards your own wife as you often urge other men to be towards their wives/gfs! Every now and then you come to us with your suspicions regarding your wife..... that you think she's cheating, wasn't a virgin at time of marriage etc etc etc.... even though there are NO solid grounds to prove that she's unfaithful. Even when she fell pregnant, you didn't give her a break! You're still incurably paranoid.
    I'm sorry for sounding a bit callous here, but I really hope you'd sort out your own domestic issues first before giving advice to others.
    Hereafter I'll ignore any further posts from you.
    Last edited by wonderkid; 13-04-2011 at 02:32 AM.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid View Post
    Praytell, where did Kumar mention that he wants her back?? Or are you cooking things up?? Even if he does want her back, isn't it OUR duty to open his eyes and point out to him what is good for him and what isn't? That's what he came to us for!
    The fact that she could do something like this to her loving bf of so many years proves that she's anything but his life partner, doesn't it?? And it doesn't matter after how many years the truth comes out! She's anything but wife material, and under no circumstances should she be accepted back. Moreover, it's not just a case of cheating. She has made the decision to abandon him and choose some other dude, and is showing no remorse about it. Why must the guy sit and wait for her? Doesn't he have a life of his own? Doesn't he have dignity of his own?
    Very rightly put

Quote Originally Posted by wonderkid View Post
    Let me be honest with you, aapkadost. I really wish you had been as lenient towards your own wife as you often urge other men to be towards their wives/gfs! Every now and then you come to us with your suspicions regarding your wife..... that you think she's cheating, wasn't a virgin at time of marriage etc etc etc.... even though there are NO solid grounds to prove that she's unfaithful. Even when she fell pregnant, you didn't give her a break! You're still incurably paranoid.
    I'm sorry for sounding a bit callous here, but I really hope you'd sort out your own domestic issues first before giving advice to others.
    Hereafter I'll ignore any further posts from you.
    No, you aren't callous here, you've made a very valid point
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

Me to ye bhi nahi keh sakta ke tumhara dard me samajh sakta hoon... very sad! keep some sweet memories with you. dont hate all girls... Keep some love for your future wife...
    Last edited by deepinheart; 21-04-2011 at 12:27 AM.

Young Gun

@ wonderkid
    Ok ..i take my words back! i missed and assumed things. And dont stop guiding me buddy!!

The guy says she is her "GF" for "7" yrs. And she is in college, yet !
    Wonder if it really was "7 yr relationship".

'iscool ke tame pe aana gourie dam pe' kind of romance ?!

Whatever but if she has new friend who meets her at late night then she BREAKS UP after him discovering them together suggests that they had a serious relationship. You are right ...the guy should move on rather than being a doormat.
    Last edited by aapkadost; 15-04-2011 at 12:30 PM.

Ma'am..

waiting for guidance

Kumar
    hmmmm serious condition..
    dude u have 2 choices..
    1. Think of always this why she left u, she cheated u, she involved with another boy etc etc...think all of this and make ur health worst
    OR
    2. occasionally **** her off and let her go to other boy...BI.TCHES need to change their males..so let her..

bro i am just saying the two most diffcult words for you right now "Move On"