Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Husband does not confront at all

Unregistered

Default Husband does not confront at all

I am 29 years married female. I am married for almost 1 year now.
    My problem is that my husband does not confront me at all. Whatever I do or say he agrees to it. I have tried to push to to the edge also. Then he feels angry but does not say anything to me. He just walks away.
    We never had a fight in 1 year of marriage because he does not speak loud at all. This makes me feels that we are room partners but just roommates. I hope I have explained my problem.
    He is ok is all other things. We go out, eat out and make out just fine.

Please advise.

Everybody is wishing that there wont be any fights or qurrals.. and u are wishing the opposite..

I think u have a misunderstanding that only if quarrals are there, marriage will be successs.. probably u saw this fighting in other marriages in others lifes and u bleived so.
    But u are wrong.. U are lucky to have such a peaceloving husband. Atleast he is walking away when u are trying to fight... THats good matured behaviour.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Since time immemorial it has been d notion that woman is a complex creature!!

U r a perfect example of it..

Here there r girls who tell us that their Bfs are rude & over-possessive and then now its u who say ur husband isnt confronting u!

Now, frankly speaking what i get from ur post is that u r concerned abt the lack of closeness and that bonding that should exist between a couple.
    Well its been just a year since u got married. Give him some time to come close to u or at times do tell him what u expect from him.

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Teri toh..........

Some Men don't like quarrels......They prefer to avoid it.....He may be like that....By the way who told u that a fight is necessary to make marriage complete and successful.....U r lucky to get an understanding husband.....Why to complicate things unnecessarily........??
    Kuch baat hai ki hasti meet ti nahi hamari
    Sadiyo raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaana hamara

Ur husband is a peaceloving type of guy.
    Or shy
    Dont worry some guys are like that.. THey like quiet and calmness, with less noise. Tease him but make sure it doesnt go beyond limits

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

He sounds like an extremely passive and peaceloving guy who wouldn't even DARE to stand up to his wife or anyone in the world. I'd even be willing to bet that if you were to try to kill him..... he'd just stand there quietly and let you...!!

Banned

Lightbulb

Woman!!!! what else do you need?? anyway, if you want him to get angry with you, just kick him in between his legs, may be he will response to your desire right then. After all, that is the weakest part of a male's body, though you won't understand it when making love , but anyone should react immediately after that horrible incident. Now do it right now!!

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

Every person has a limit to how much and how far he can take being pushed without reacting..and I am sure your husband also has that limit...obviously more than some others..... Such people keep taking a lot in however might snap at something simple when you will least expect it

I will suggest you not to test him, push him or goad him in to an argument as it might just make a happy marriage unpleasant...

There are other more loving more peaceful ways to bring passion in your married life

SB MahaGuru Colonel deSi_CasaNovA's Avatar

I believe more than the fights its his passive nature that haunts you - no complements, not an eyebrow raised on your actions and his acceptance to your choices by and large is causing you discomfort.

He sure is a soft spoken guy but do you think you have a dominating personality? Do the two of you have the passion and spark to sustain the occasional boredom along with the highs and lows of a married life?
    Last edited by deSi_CasaNovA; 18-04-2011 at 11:58 AM.

Young Gun

This is nothing ...

I was mocked for years by neighborhood jokers/bullies for years and i could not raise voice. I just stopped talking to everyone. It irked them like burning hell.
    I left the place 5 yrs back. they are still after me!!! They lost repu and now after my repu ...they reached my close ones and told them bullshit ..still i plan to break their bones but do nothing!!

New Born

Why try his patience by making him angry constantly.
    Dont do it, because i dont think ur husband will ever fight back.. but if u try this more, he will get irritated and frustrated by ur marriage and will look for a divorce saying you are not giving him any peace at home at all.

New Born

have u heard about sleeping LAVA mountain. It stays calm for years... it doesnt react to the nature or its ambiance... but when it explodes it takes away everything...

so my dear... this type of shy guys who doesnt like fight or arguments will not react at all... but if someday they explode u cant even imagine the consequences... so please dont try to check his temper... cause i am telling u i have experienced this with my friend...he was one shy guy but one day he have sent the guy who teases him to the hospital....

Respect PEACE... dont wish for quarrel...

New Born

Default Aur Ek saal ke baad

Aaj ek saal ke baad ye aisa likh rahi hai. Aur ek saal ke baad lilkhegi that my husband is always confronting me. Kya cheeze banayi hai bananewale ne.

Banned Colonel

Smile Dishooooooooooooooom........

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am 29 years married female. I am married for almost 1 year now.
    My problem is that my husband does not confront me at all. Whatever I do or say he agrees to it. I have tried to push to to the edge also. Then he feels angry but does not say anything to me. He just walks away.
    We never had a fight in 1 year of marriage because he does not speak loud at all. This makes me feels that we are room partners but just roommates. I hope I have explained my problem.
    He is ok is all other things. We go out, eat out and make out just fine.

Please advise.

Edenidu lifenalli yenu change ella.. same old boring life agbitidde anta bejara???

Hey man.... Give it sometime... abhi shaadi hoke sirf ek saal hi to gaya he.. Rest will follow even if u dont want..

Thats surely because he does not know u are doing it for fun. He thinks it is a real quarral, and so he is avoiding it.. So let him give some hint that u are just playing with him, and he will take it lighter after that!