Thread: Future husband is underweight n slim

Unregistered

Default Future husband is underweight n slim

Mam, thanks a lot for ypur kind guidance and support. Mam , my marriage is fixed .my in laws are very good ,nice family,financially good, good name in society ,nice house.but only problemis my fiannce is very slim .would it affect my future married life....pls help me out mam

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!
    Just as long as he is strong and healthy, it really does not matter if he is a bit underweight! What are you worried about? Does he remain ill? if not, just relax and learn recipes to fatten him up!

New Born

It wont. He can gain weight later
    This is good for u also coz if he is slim u wont feel much pressure in sex if he tries missionary position.
    I have also seen people gain weight after marriage

Young Gun

ask him to join gym and meet a dietcian.

After marriage he will definately put on weight.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Being under-weight doesn't even matter as long is he is fit and doesn't remain ill. But I've seen a few men gain some weight after marriage....it might just happen with him also! No need to worry, relax!
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Thats a real small issue .... no need to worry about it if he's underweight....its actually good cuz in the future if he does body building and stuff his body will become perfectly toned.....or i guess a faster way for putting on weight is to take him to mc donalds or pizza hut couple of times a week lol .... but jokes apart dnt worry about it .... its not a major issue at all

Weight gaining is easy!!!
    Its not a problem at all. Losing weight is diffiuclt.
    But for some people they are slim since birth for them it may not work, if u r husband is of that type then it may not work, otherwise get him good food after marriage and he will gian wiehgt

Banned Colonel

Thumbs up Dishooooooooooooooom........

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mam, thanks a lot for ypur kind guidance and support. Mam , my marriage is fixed .my in laws are very good ,nice family,financially good, good name in society ,nice house.but only problemis my fiannce is very slim .would it affect my future married life....pls help me out mam
    Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Hi!
    Just as long as he is strong and healthy, it really does not matter if he is a bit underweight! What are you worried about? Does he remain ill? if not, just relax and learn recipes to fatten him up!

Arey bhai..

Phikar karene ki kahe zaroorat naahi...

Ek baar shaadi hojaane de uske baad dekho weight kaise badtha he..

Baad mein yahi forum mein aur ke thread pe poochogi...

My husband has put on weight after marriage pls advice how to reduce weight

Quote Originally Posted by hotfuntalk View Post
    Arey bhai..

Phikar karene ki kahe zaroorat naahi...

Ek baar shaadi hojaane de uske baad dekho weight kaise badtha he..

Baad mein yahi forum mein aur ke thread pe poochogi...

My husband has put on weight after marriage pls advice how to reduce weight

Slim man may get a little fat after marriage. Its often observed that a man always gets a little fat than he used to be before marriage, so u don't have a worry of ur husband getting too fat, he will be gaining to normal.

Its not body size but health is which matters. Even lean people can be strong. So if he is healthy then it doesnt matter

Slim is ok, but underweight must be changed.
    Every personal has to have a healthy level of weight according to BMI ratio. FInd urs and increase weight till that level. Then he will be great

Eating is the first and most important factor that is needed to gain weight. It's simple - you need to eat more calories than you burn. This does not mean eating anything and everything that is not nailed down. Carefully plan your meals with foods that will help you gain lean mass, not fat. I suggest 6 meals. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and three other small meals scheduled throughout the day. The goal is to eat every 2.5 to 3 hours.

Focus on foods such as fruit, milk, vegetables, cheese and assorted types of nuts. It's recommended to eat 4 - 6 pieces of fresh fruit a day, and at least four tall glasses of milk. Milk is a great, cheap protein source - take advantage of it. A sample snack meal would be a glass of milk, an apple, and a hand full of peanuts.

Take time to lay out a meal plan. What you eat is the most important ingredient in a successful weight gain program.

but if you do not lift weights, the majority of that gained weight will be fat - not muscle.

When trying to gain weight, I suggest working out three times a week. You need to lift hard and then recover for the next workout. Focus on the big exercises such as squats, deadlifts, bent-over rows, chin-ups, bench press, & military press. These are the exercises that will turn those extra calories into muscle. You are not going to gain much by doing lateral raises and step-ups every workout. You need the multiple-joint lifts that will shock your system and stimulate your body into growth. Focus on getting strong by adding a small amount of weight each workout. If you focus on strength, size will follow. Case in point, look around at your local gym - the strongest guys are also the biggest.

The second product is Creatine. Most people gain 5 - 7lbs in the first two weeks of Creatine use. If you are interested in quick weight gain, and increased energy for your workouts, Creatine is definitely worth a go. BSN Cell-Mass is a good choice if you're not sure of which product to choose. It's high-quality and a top seller, a winning combo in my book

I think many replies has not noticed the "concern" part of question!
    Issey to kuch aur hie fikr khaie ja rahie hai!
    Last edited by AasimB; 06-06-2011 at 02:10 PM.

New Born

Sure mostly girls want to marriage with smart and slim husband instead of underweight husband but in past there was no issue because then the thinking of our parents is very small.