Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does God exist ?

TheEnlightenedYoungBoy

Lightbulb Does God exist ?

Okay, so this has been a very tough philosophical question for mankind but still its something that i'm personally very curious about.

THE EXISTENCE OF GOD.

We all say he is the supreme power thats why we call him the 'Almighty', but sometimes i feel why does he make us pass through so many difficult tests and circumstances.

There are so many people in the world grieving, sorrowing over so many issues, fighting to live their life, why doesn't god help them.

I'm not an agnostic, i have very much faith in God and all the success and achievements i have got till now, its all because of God. But I have so many problems, fears and insecurities in life that drain out of me and i accept that i keep cribbing about them all the time, then why cant i live a happier life ? Why can't God just erase all the negativity in me for which i pray all the time ?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

You know, your faith is your own and if you ask, I can only tell you about my own personal faith.

God has his own ways- he looks at the greater good, the karmic cycle- his will has no why's. What he does is for our good and we believe that if we have faith.

I will let the others speak their minds about it here.... for myself, I can say that God for me is very real, very close and no matter what tough times he puts me through, he is the one who brings me out of those times too- a better, wiser, more enriched person!

Depends upon you believe

it exist...
    but generally people, ask his help when they are in bad situation...
    and we don't thank him..wen we get any good happening...

dukh mein sumiran sab kare sukh mein kare na koi..
    jo sukh mein sumiran kare toh dukh kahe ko hoe....

I dont know the exact wording......
    if somethnig wrng then correct me..:P

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

yes yes yes..God exists
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Default yes

yes he does, he is everywhere..

you said u have faith in God..then this question is useless..
    The first and the biggest truth..God does exist...

If GOD is a creator....that means he made both things... Good-Bad, Truth-Untruth, Happiness-Sadness.

1-The negative things are made for realize the positive things.

OR

2-The negative things are the "Absence" of positive things.
    (eg: Shadow, sadness, emptiness )

Doesn't matter if one is believing in GOD or not. Keeping faith is also a tiniest selfishness, because WE want to be relax from the matters which are not in our control and we want to be happy after all!

SB MahaGuru Lieutenant-Colonel imperium's Avatar

Does God Exsist..?

Yes... The exsistance of all mighty or ishwar or bhagwan or allah or wahe guru is as inquestionble as the sun rising in east....

Just a short story would clarify you better ( may be )....

A man went to the court of Raja Bhoj with a complaint against a saint visiting his locality..

The man said,"Maharaj the saint visiting our locality is a fake and he humiliated me...".

Calmly Raja Bhoj asked for the problem... the man started off again..,"Maharaj, I just went to ask him two questions and he threw soil lumps on me.."

In Maharaja's Darbar Kavi Kalidas was also present he asked the man about the questions.

The man said,"I asked him two questions...
    1. If god exsist, then why can't we see him..?
    2.If everything is god's wish then why to work..?".

Kalidas smilingly answered the man.." If the saint threw stone at you,you must have had pain. Please so us the pain in order to get the man punished."
    The man said.."Pain can only be felt and not seen"
    Kalidas instantly said,"God can also only be felt and not seen he always stays in everyone's mind . As per the second question if everything is god's will then why did you came here for a complaint against the saint..??"
    The man got his queries cleared. And went away happily.....

As far as your problems are considered..

Your faith in god should never be less by anything in the world. Always remember," A coin has two sides ."and "Pain and suffering just make you pure enough to unite with god."

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Default hi arun

:iagree

Quote Originally Posted by imperium View Post
    Does God Exsist..?

Yes... The exsistance of all mighty or ishwar or bhagwan or allah or wahe guru is as inquestionble as the sun rising in east....

Just a short story would clarify you better ( may be )....

A man went to the court of Raja Bhoj with a complaint against a saint visiting his locality..

The man said,"Maharaj the saint visiting our locality is a fake and he humiliated me...".

Calmly Raja Bhoj asked for the problem... the man started off again..,"Maharaj, I just went to ask him two questions and he threw soil lumps on me.."

In Maharaja's Darbar Kavi Kalidas was also present he asked the man about the questions.

The man said,"I asked him two questions...
    1. If god exsist, then why can't we see him..?
    2.If everything is god's wish then why to work..?".

Kalidas smilingly answered the man.." If the saint threw stone at you,you must have had pain. Please so us the pain in order to get the man punished."
    The man said.."Pain can only be felt and not seen"
    Kalidas instantly said,"God can also only be felt and not seen he always stays in everyone's mind . As per the second question if everything is god's will then why did you came here for a complaint against the saint..??"
    The man got his queries cleared. And went away happily.....

As far as your problems are considered..

Your faith in god should never be less by anything in the world. Always remember," A coin has two sides ."and "Pain and suffering just make you pure enough to unite with god."
    very true dear...

This question is somewhat related to Darwin's Theory of evolution.

Darwin's 'theory of evolution' is always viewed in contrast with the 'intelligent design'. In fact, it isn't a clash between the theories in itself but a clash between the believers and the atheists.

Though an atheist, who does not accept the existence of God, cannot deny the existence of the same. Like it is unscientific to dismiss the existence of extraterrestrials only because we have not discovered them yet. If an atheist denies the presence of God, then it would be a case of blind disbelief; especially if he/she claims to be following the scientific guidelines.

While on the other hand, the principal religions including Hinduism, Christianity and Islam acknowledge God as being One and only, Infinite, Incomprehensible, Eternal, Unique, Creator and Sustainers of all the worlds. The question as to who created God does not arise, because such a question only arises in the material world, which is bound by space and time. God is above all these things.

So why hasn't God revealed Himself? For a believer, God knows better. May be, we wouldn't be able to brave His presence. God is the ultimate source of energy, both spiritual and physical. If we limit ourselves only to the five sense organs, even in this material world, we cannot see, smell, hear or taste electricity. It can only be felt by touch, and that too, as we know, can be fatal. So though we cannot see electricity directly, we can understand its presence when we see its work in bulb, geyser, air-conditioner, etc. It gets converted into myriad forms of energy.

The Dashavtara concept (the ten incarnations of Vishnu) in Hinduism that includes Matsya (fish), Kurma (turtle), Varaha (boar), Narsimha (man-lion), Vamana (dwarf Brahmin) and Parashurama onwards (humans) generally mirror increasing phylogenic sophistication in keeping with the theory's proposal of terrestrial reptiles and mammals evolving from aquatic and amphibian life.

Even Christianity and Islam believe that the heavens and the earth were made in stages - in six days and that the other life forms existed way before the advent of human beings (Genesis 1:1-2:3; Holy Quran - 71:14, 7:54. Here, days, of course, do not mean Earth-days but could means ages perhaps millions of years). This too is compatible with the evolution theory, except no detailed explanation on evolution is given. The answer can be a combination of both the theories - evolution and intelligent design.

Though it is difficult to digest that an amoeba gradually turns into a hydra just by a random probability, the intelligent design, if believed, can be helpful. Evolution (especially transition) could have taken place only through an intelligent and divine programming. The evolution of man that took billions of years from a single celled amoeba, can take place in just nine months in the womb of a mother. Though, when parents beget children, it is the Creator who creates the child through His intelligent programming, without which the creation would have been impossible. The difference does not lie in the process of creation, but in the argument as to who should be considered as the real creator?

Suppose man creates a robot with artificial intelligence and a robot is programmed to create and repair other robots. What if the haughty robots declare: 'We are better than men, men haven't created us. We create other robots. We have evolved from our predecessor computers in a way similar to the evolution of men without the intervention of God.'

Thus, Darwin's theory of evolution just describes the process of evolution of human beings, but fails to convince us the implausible probability that makes an amoeba into an altogether different creature. Except to the atheists, who would never confess that they aren't convinced!

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Brigadier General Albert Pinto's Avatar
    Dharthi sunehri, amber neela, her mausam rangeela...

Does God exists....??

That reminds me of a story......

A scientist had a friend who was an atheist......They always debated upon God's existence......The scientist was a pious man.....but his friend never believed in God's existence.....

One day the atheist came to visit the Scientist.....He went to his study room where he saw a small model of Solar system..........It was beautifully constructed and the atheist was very much impressed with it.........

Meanwhile, the scientist entered the room.......

Atheist: How did u created such a beautiful model of solar system......??

Scientist: No it came on its own, I did not create it.......

Atheist : Are u crazy.....?? Of course u might have brought the individual pieces together and created this model........

Scientist: Well my friend, Yes..... I created that model....
    But tell me one thing...You strongly believe that even a small model would be created by someone....Then what about the actual Solar System and the Universe.....If it exists......Would not a CREATOR of that also be existing.....??
    Kuch baat hai ki hasti meet ti nahi hamari
    Sadiyo raha hai dushman daur-e-zamaana hamara

The Avenger !! Lieutenant-Colonel murtazas's Avatar

The answer is yes...He is omnipresent..

SB Champion Lieutenant

Well the thing is that God makes us all go through tests in life... But see this world that we live in is not forver be have to go back to him.. The world up there is forevery for us.. So think about it like a school test that you study hard and @ the end you get a best result. This test by God Almighty is a long one and it lasts for years and if you pass you will be given a higest place of honor... Also, it is upon your own faith and thinking of how you want to take care of things... That is why GOD gave you a brain...