Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She wants to divorce her husband for me

Unregistered

Default She wants to divorce her husband for me

hi mam
    my gf married a month ago..
    now she want divorce her husban, but she need my confirmation that either i still willing to marry her then she divorce,otherwise she will compromise her life with other guy. im actually willing to marry her..but afraid of one thing..that if i say her yes and she will obviously divorce..so question is that, there is somehow my interruption for her divorce that i say yes to marry her..so how much i will be sinful...

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Well, the thing is that you really need to think this through very very carefully. First of all, why did she get married to her husband if she wanted to marry you in the first place? Wasn't it better to state what she wanted at that time rather than put he husband's family and her family through the trauma of divorce and things?

Secondly, do you really think that divorce is quite so simple? Let me tell you that you and she have no idea what you are both letting yourselves in for. You should in fact encourage her to settle down with her husband unless of course, he is abusive or harming her in some other way.

I would suggest that you try and talk some sense into her and also take your family into confidence. You could get into very deep trouble without their support.

Mr. Imperfect! Field Marshal sheikh's Avatar

Man Do Not Do That , Just Changed Her Mind .

Its Very Cheap Kabhi Socha Hai Ki Kisi Ke Haste Hue Gher Me Aisa Hone Se Kitni Zindagi Kharaab Hogi.

Dude Dont Be Silly . Apni Khooshiyon Ko Mat Dekho Doosron Ki Khooshiyon Ka Khayaal Rakho .
    Wherever You Are I'll Find You..Cause You're The One I Turn To
    Wherever You Be I'll Be With You..Cause You're The One My Heart Is Yo..I need you..

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

I really dont understand y did things come to such a pass in the first place??
    Instead of all this u 2 could have married long back itself!
    But anyways now i wont suggest u to let her divorce her husband. Why should his husband suffer for u two?? Both of u plz try and move on in ur respective lives.

Banned

Default Be Practical

Dear Want-to-marry,

Commitment is a 2 way street. Obviously the girl in question seeks this commitment from you in the form of marriage. Some people actually make the same mistake twice, but that is outside the scope here.

If you feel that you would be able to spend the rest of your life with this girl as your partner, then you need to provide her the comfort of commitment and promise to marry her.

All is fair in love and war. There is nothing sinful in divorce. If she is not happy with her husband and sees a future with you, please go ahead and wish you both a happy married life.

New Born

hi,
    dear if ur gf is not (emotionally & financially) satisfied with her husband or they have no understanding then u should marry her, otherwise if her husband is gud in all aspects then suggest her to live with her & do not ruin your & his life by making false decisions

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

I agree with Preeto Maam. Why did she marry him in the first place? and why now she wants a divorce? The best way will be to let go off this. Tell her to not to get divorced and try to make her marriage work with her husband. Don't make her husband suffer because of you two!
    Fight your Fears and you will be in Battle Forever
    Control your Fears and you will be Free Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi mam
    now she want divorce her husban, but she need my confirmation that either i still willing to marry her then she divorce,otherwise she will compromise her life with other guy. im actually willing to marry her..but afraid of one thing..that if i say her yes and she will obviously divorce..so question is that, there is somehow my interruption for her divorce that i say yes to marry her..so how much i will be sinful...

dude, firstly for u.....just move on....
    and for ur GF.....tell her to get on with her life....and tell me how do u expect her to be loyal to you when ur "if at all it happens" get married to her???
    wake up from ur slumber....i know love may be blind...and u may love each other a lot...but taking decisions which u can never handle is like playing with fire....
    One Day your life will flash before your Eyes.....
    Make sure its worth watching.....

New Born

Forget about sin and think about her character and mental state..
    The girl is unstable and she has no clue what she is doing, taking everything like childs play. Love someone, and then Marry another one, and after marriage keep in touch with ex, and then plan to divorce husband for ex.. certainly she is a creepo. Leave her and find a sane girl

Young Gun

Default dont buy that crap

dude dont do it you will regret . you cant break someone else house to make yours it wont work . i know you probaly symhatizing her situation but the way it sounds she s looking for excuses to get out of it and you will have to deal with that shit . whats gonna happend if she fedd up with your *** in a few month and take the same step ???? so just say no and stay away dude from other people life specialy like that .

SB Addict

..........I doubt you....doubt a lot....I feel fact is that you are twisting the thing and trying to show it your way.....Fact is that...you are unable to see....how you and your family is going to accept a divorce girl....if right than do response and we'll talk further.......else...may be I'm wrong...sorry than...

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi mam
    Wow this is messed up!! Why on earth did she marry someone else if her original intention was to marry you?? And now that she is already married, she has suddenly decided that her life will be compromised, and is willing to devastate everyone by leaving her husband and marrying you..! Is marriage a mere GAME for her? As somebody mentioned above, she is a creep..! She seriously cannot be trusted.

Unless her husband is abusive or philandering, I think you should knock some sense into her and tell her firmly to focus on her marriage. And then you should leave her and go away forever, without keeping any further contacts.

New Born

Listen if u love her n still not marrying her n if she is just compromising with her husband, Dat means there are 3 lifes that u r wasting... Her hubby as he will never get the true love from her wife, his wife, she can never be loyal to her hubby as she loves u and u as u love her and knowing this fact that she is married to some1 else, this thought will kill u... Go ahead and tell her that u'll marry her...

New Born

I agree with Preeto Maam. Why did she marry him in the first place? and why now she wants a divorce? Tell her to not to get divorced and try to make her marriage work with her husband. Don't make her husband suffer because of you. it will spoil a whole family Dude. please don't do this. if u r a true lover try to make her happy with her husband.

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Default wt d hell?

Well just tell us one more thing .. why did you let her marry when you want her so much in your life? and if now she is married, than why again you want to break her relation.... this is idiotic thing