Thread: Confused about colleague

Unregistered

Default Confused about colleague

I am a married guy from 4 yrs
    2months ago during an official trip i had spent some intimate time with a married female colleague.. we didnt have sex but we sure had some physical attraction and good chemistry and we were very near to having sex.. but then probalby our mind reminded us of our families and we turned away. Now this is eating me..coz i never had such strong physical attraction to even my wife. Shuld i talk to my colleague about this?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

No, you should not talk to her about it or take it further than it has gone. One is attracted to many people of the opposite sex, but when one is committed, one owes faithfulness to ones spouse or partner.

Banned Lieutenant

heylo dude...control ur feelings n stop urself frm delibrately dropping into a pithole.....

if dis is nt helping u out ,n u really want to tel someone..thn let it be ur wife....d reaction of ur wife wil bring you to d reality grounds....n im nt joking here..dis is a serious statement....ur wife's reaction to ur attraction will shook u out of d dream n delima u r into........it will really help u,,trust me...all d best.

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Default hi

Well, what is the need or use of talking to her again when you are already in a relationship ....

common, it does happen, u need to control on ur feelings next time...
    u have no rights to cheat your wife....

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Its good that u 2 managed to control urselves that time.. Now plz dont mess up things by trying to get close to her..

Attreaction occurs very easily.. BUt its meaningless.
    Its commitment which is important. U should be faithful to ur wife

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    2months ago during an official trip i had spent some intimate time with a married female colleague.. we didnt have sex but we sure had some physical attraction and good chemistry and we were very near to having sex.. but then probalby our mind reminded us of our families and we turned away. Now this is eating me..coz i never had such strong physical attraction to even my wife. Shuld i talk to my colleague about this?
    i'm sure she feels the same.

just forget it about it. pretend it never happened.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Its a good thing that you controlled yourselves without messing up. The guilt is normal but don't talk to her about this and behave normally as if nothing happened. With time you will forget about it and so she will. Telling your wife will not be a clever move because you didn't have sex with her, so you may just forget about it. In the future, refrain from physical closeness in the name of good chemistry!
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

!!!!! dude .... think from ur head

You both perhaps felt so coz you both were bored with your partners after so many years and also this being scandalous increased the thrill. In short what you did is giving you false illusion and of course you have cheated your partners. Now you both need to confess it to your partners coz they need to know this. They are sloggin hard at home to keep everything peaceful and waiting for you to return from trip and you are instead cheating on her. That woman is shameless too who didn't care about her husband. Shit stuff. You did a very wrong thing dude.
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

Thumbs up

2months ago during an official trip i had spent some intimate time with a married female colleague.. we didnt have sex but we sure had some physical attraction and good chemistry and we were very near to having sex.. but then probalby our mind reminded us of our families and we turned away. Now this is eating me..
    coz i never had such strong physical attraction to even my wife. Shuld i talk to my colleague about this?

Extra marital affair always gives "strong" feelings how a wrong or illegal activity gives the excitement.
    Congrats, you are controlling your feelings and being faithful to your wife.

Do nothing.. she probably forgot it all and has moved on with her life. Only you are remembering it i think. Otherwise she would have mentioned anythng about it.

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

Talk to your colleague and say what..... "should we finish where we left".or "lets bring our spouses too on the next trip and have a foursome"

Ask yourself instead, if this is all what your 4 years of marriage means to you..that you were ready to jeopardize it for few moments of physical attraction.. you might have the answer

Chemistry wont work here. Its danger here
    You are married and so is she. Forget chemistry and face the reality, which ur wife and kids, and ya your job too

Since u had such weak control over urself, in future dont get close to her. It will be safer if u can completely avoid even talking to her or mignling with her. Coz temptation will appear again and again