Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bf asks for sex!

New Born

Unhappy Bf asks for sex!

hey m aisha. m 19 yrs old..m in love wd a guy of 20..he is handsome and has all the qualities wat a man can have....despite having no caste issue we cant marry each other coz of the status difference.....he is from middle class family but he is awesome by nature,...ve had dates many tymes....we spend 2 or 3 nyts together but v hvnt have sex with eachother...but last tym whn v metwe both wanted to have sex....we tried toooo.but coz of pain we left...problem is that he is willing to hv sex wd me....but m not dt sure...coz i m afraid that will my life partner will get to know dt m not virgin??? or the other problem is that i have heard from others dt aftr doing sex girls become fat probabaly the hip area...i dont wana disturb my figure.....as i cant have diet coz of health issue...
    my bf always convinces me to hv sex but m afraid ...me too wana hv but .......cant
    please guide me wht to do

SB Champion Lieutenant friendforall123's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by aisha1234 View Post
    hey m aisha. m 19 yrs old..m in love wd a guy of 20..he is handsome and has all the qualities wat a man can have....despite having no caste issue we cant marry each other coz of the status difference.....he is from middle class family but he is awesome by nature,...ve had dates many tymes....we spend 2 or 3 nyts together but v hvnt have sex with eachother...but last tym whn v metwe both wanted to have sex....we tried toooo.but coz of pain we left...problem is that he is willing to hv sex wd me....but m not dt sure...coz i m afraid that will my life partner will get to know dt m not virgin??? or the other problem is that i have heard from others dt aftr doing sex girls become fat probabaly the hip area...i dont wana disturb my figure.....as i cant have diet coz of health issue...
    my bf always convinces me to hv sex but m afraid ...me too wana hv but .......cant
    dear sex has its issues,,like losing ur virginity and use of medicines can create physical changes.
    the problem,,like pain is temperory,once u have done its properly,,it will feel good as ever.
    keep the safe side,condoms are compulsory.
    no condom means no sex.
    and if u both are really ready to have sex,,go on.
    your figure wont be affected with normal dose of sex.

best of luck and have good sex,,,if u like.

It comes with a baggage, I'd suggest you not to do it yet. You are too young for it. And yes your future husband will know about it and why not save it for your life partner ? Will you be fine with a husband who has done with someone else before you ? Are you aware of all the consequences, precautions, etc about sex ? I don't think so. So do NOT do it.
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

dear aisha,

If u are not ready to have sex for the time being....just dont do it.....simple...and as far as ur figure is concerned yeah it may have some changes....
    Kullu man alaiha Faan....

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Aisha, you are too young to have sex! Concentrate on your studies and make a career. Whats the use of having sex with a man you can't marry? Your future husband may not figure it out that you had sex before, but then it will be cheating him! So don't indulge in sex, you are too young for it!
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

The Avenger !! Lieutenant-Colonel murtazas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by harry_putter View Post

dear aisha,

If u are not ready to have sex for the time being....just dont do it.....simple...and as far as ur figure is concerned yeah it may have some changes....
    Yup agree wid you..dont do it now..if you are not comfortable wid it..do it when you marry wid that guy or its up to you..coz before knot its harm you anyway..
    Last edited by murtazas; 09-05-2011 at 02:18 PM.

not good at all..............it looks good..but not good...

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Although that 'figure' part u r talking abt is not exactly true, but in any case u shudnt go ahead with it as u already know that u 2 will not be marrying.

New Born

If you are not ready for sex, don't have do it now. I fail to understand one point of yours, whats family status got to do with true love? Love breaks all barriers like religion, caste, creed, status etc if it is indeed true love. I don't think both of you are serious with each other, otherwise at 19, you are too young to judge that status and wealth can be a impediment in a relationship.

If you have really matured to that extent, where you know all this, then what are you both doing? Just having a good time and perhaps a good f**k sometime down the line with each other and nothing else. You go your way and he goes his way. What morals, value systems both of you have, wonderful!!!

Make sure you use condoms, when you do have sex. I have nothing more to add.

Not reading your question dear! I just saw the topic and i came to tell you....Say NO

DESTINY STILL ARRIVES! Brigadier General adirocksit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy_resident View Post
    Aisha, you are too young to have sex! Concentrate on your studies and make a career. Whats the use of having sex with a man you can't marry? Your future husband may not figure it out that you had sex before, but then it will be cheating him! So don't indulge in sex, you are too young for it!
    who told you a girl who has sex with a guy before marriage and then marries someone later, is actually cheating on her husband ? ..

do u even know what cheating is ?

she doesnt even know who she's gonna marry....hows that cheating ??
    I Hope They Remember You...

Banned Colonel

As long as you are not ready don't ever
    go for it !!, make him understand that!!
    best of luck sis , God's blessings

Fir milenge chalte chalte Major iamyoursumo's Avatar

Hi Aisha, legally u can have sex from 16 onwards in india. So no problem in that.
    You know u cant marry this guy whom u are dating now. He is willing to have sex. Right. But rest assured all the guys are. You wont EVER find a guy who does not want to have sex. If he is resisting, its only a matter of time. But the point is, you know you are NOT gonna marry him.
    Second, you are still indecisive. There's a lot of time to think, DONT RUSH into it.
    Third, all this scientific things about hymen being broken by vigorous physical activity is true. But the practical thing is, no one believes it. I dont know whether your husband will know or not, but it will surely have some stress on ur marital life. And these stress sometimes strain relations.
    Fourth, having sex is basically a lot of hormonal changes, especially for the female. The changed stop for the male after ejacuation, but the female body readies itself up for childbirth. It makes up lactose for the milk, makes up fat like tissues to cushion the baby and yes, the hip shape changes. The variations are unique to each female. That can be corrected by healthy eating and exercise only.
    All the body changes apart, what a women really needs to ready herself is her mind. If you dont wanna do it, tell your bf you dont want to. Tell him u r afraid. Sometimes, fear is a good thing,aint it?
    Best of luck aisha
    I need to stop saying to people, "How stupid can you be?".....they think it's a challenge!

Fir milenge chalte chalte Major iamyoursumo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by galaxy_resident View Post
    I agree with what adi says. I cant even fathom how is she too young? She's 19 for god sake. She has to make her own decisions now. Which I hope she will take for her best.
    I need to stop saying to people, "How stupid can you be?".....they think it's a challenge!

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by adirocksit View Post
    who told you a girl who has sex with a guy before marriage and then marries someone later, is actually cheating on her husband ? ..

do u even know what cheating is ?

she doesnt even know who she's gonna marry....hows that cheating ??
    Well having premarital sex with someone other than your future spouse isn't cheating per se. However, HIDING the fact from your spouse can be termed a form of cheating. Btw, premarital sex is not recommended, especially because you just never know if you'd end up marrying the same person or not. It's not NICE to sleep with one person and end up marrying another..!