Thread: Serious sex health problem diagnosed

Young Gun

Default Serious sex health problem diagnosed

my urine flow getting slow and frequency increased for past many years. I ignored it for years, as doc told surgury only option.

Now i am married and got fever and abdomen pain. found cystitis and significant residual urine. i am sure i have stricture in urethra. doc told to get urethrogram done. I feel scared of the test as i guess it may furhter increase the stricture .

my age is just 30. i am scared. doc refered meds which may have side effects(flotral, cranpac). found uttar basti (ayurvedic treatment as alternative to surgery etc but no reliability. ) wonder what to do next...wife does not know any thing.

life is so full of troubles.

aapkadost.

Ur urinal tract muscles may be getting weak. It happesn with age. There are some msucles which blck urine from flowing out when its not required, if they get week, u can have higher tendency to urinate. Try PC excercies to strengthen ur PC muscles...

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

please trust ur doctor.

all medicines ahve some side effects. but doctors know better. they wudnt suggest u any medicine without judging its benefit on u.. it will cure ur problem. & side effects r say minute thing compared to actual problem.. please ahve faith in doctor and do as he says.

& its also better to make sure u meet some more experts and check if they all same opinion of treatment.

visit very trusted and best doctor.

tell ur wife immediately.

she is ur life partner and has full right to know about it.

she will mostly be very supportive & also help u deal with it emotionally.. & also not telling her has arisen guilt in u..which u will overcome by letting her know.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

New Born

Urine flow quantity depends on teh water u drink.
    So if its less, it means ur body is lacking enough water. Drink more and more water. its good for your body too. Otherwise kidneys may fail..

SB Champion Lieutenant prashant4u's Avatar

drink more water that will keep ur body refresh and follow the doc medical recommendation..and don't hide from ur wife tell her, her support will make courage u to face this problem..

seems like some kind of infection to ur urinary bladder/tract.
    These things can be nasty and might take long time to get cured, u will need antibiotics and sometimes u will have to use themfor long before its cured

New Born

You ignored the Doctor for years and now you are facing all this trouble. It s time you take the doc seriously. if needed get a second opinion from a qualified MD. Ayurveda is good for some things but not in these cases. Please follow your Doctors orders

Well its not a sex problem as u think. Its some urinary issue. These both arent connected. When doc suggests surgery, then probalby thats the only way, coz good docs always try to avoid surgery and surgery is given only as a last resort. Just to confirm show this to two more doctors who are experts in field, if they also suggest the same, its better to get it done. If surgery is required, either hthings are getting bad very quickly or there are no other alternative

This could be due to a prostrate inefction

WHen it happens, u will always have a tendency to urinate even ehwen there isno urine left.

soetiems medicines cant cure the infection, may be thats why doc is suggesting surgery

Quote Originally Posted by aapkadost View Post
    my urine flow getting slow and frequency increased for past many years. I ignored it for years, as doc told surgury only option.

Now i am married and got fever and abdomen pain. found cystitis and significant residual urine. i am sure i have stricture in urethra. doc told to get urethrogram done. I feel scared of the test as i guess it may furhter increase the stricture .

my age is just 30. i am scared. doc refered meds which may have side effects(flotral, cranpac). found uttar basti (ayurvedic treatment as alternative to surgery etc but no reliability. ) wonder what to do next...wife does not know any thing.

life is so full of troubles.

aapkadost.
    Instead of doubting surgeon, trust him and he'll bring you to normal health.
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .