Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Wife wont let her sisters talk to me

  1. #1
    Young Gun
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    84

    Default Wife wont let her sisters talk to me

    Well,
    I had compared my SIL's and commented several times they are better versions in beauty and brains. Wife used get bit angry but she always knew that i love her and i further use to tell that they are my half wives ...

    I know its too much.. disrespecting and mean ...but i did this mistake.

    wife is my friend and i never thought she would stop her sisters picking phone ?

    I am in their (SIL) presence a different guy and talk in very nice, respectful manner and i never look at them with wrong motive ....they are close to me as caring relatives and i am their well wisher.

    How can i overcome this mischief ?

    Aree my eldest saali is indeed ....well i should stop this. I am actually lusting ....but i always wanted that type ...that what my animal mind tells...then i realise my wife is good as well and i shouldnot waste time on stupid thoughts.

  2. #2
    Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    61,027
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Well, I hate to say this, but don't you think she has good reason to NOT let you talk to them? You haven't given her any confidence that you are a person who can be trusted with them- you are still saying that you have lustful thoughts about her sisters- so its probably to protect herself and them that she has taken this step.

    I would say that you have a whole lot of confidence building to do before you will be trusted by your wife around them, ya?

  3. #3
    Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    35,244
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    You know, you're fluctuating in loyalty towards your wife and that's why your wife is not letting you talk to her sisters. And the words you used 'they are my half wives' were a big blunder. On one hand, you say that you respect her sisters but on the other you say that you are lusting about them, so you need to improve on that account. Train your mind, give your wife a feeling of trust and loyalty and then maybe she will allow you to talk to them. Though it may take time.
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln


  4. #4
    ♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ★♥»★«♥★
    Posts
    103,294
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Well, I hate to say this, but don't you think she has good reason to NOT let you talk to them? You haven't given her any confidence that you are a person who can be trusted with them- you are still saying that you have lustful thoughts about her sisters- so its probably to protect herself and them that she has taken this step.

    I would say that you have a whole lot of confidence building to do before you will be trusted by your wife around them, ya?
    .


    just hi bye & being polite is enough..

    women are evry intelligent,maybe ur wife sensed how u feel about them. thats why stops u.. hear her . its for ur good.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

  5. #5
    Young Gun
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    274
    Rep Power
    84

    Default

    she knows me ..i would not have done anything wrong,ever. she has taken this correct but harsh step..now i feel bit uneasy going to her parent's place.

    she was angry with me for another thing recently...where she was unfair to someone close and i stopped her which resulted in her anger...i said sorry but she did not accept it. she is tough girl ...but i love her truly and hope she will ignore my flirty bursts once in a while.
    Last edited by aapkadost; 19-05-2011 at 03:37 PM.

  6. #6
    ♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ★♥»★«♥★
    Posts
    103,294
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aapkadost View Post
    she knows me ..i would not have done anything wrong,ever. she has taken this correct but harsh step..now i feel bit uneasy going to her parent's place.

    she was angry with me for another thing recently...where she was unfair to someone close and i stopped her which resulted in her anger...i said sorry but she did not accept it. she is tough girl ...but i love her truly and hope she will ignore my flirty bursts once in a while.
    ha ha ... u hoping for impossible dear!!!

    some women.. i mmean most women are very jealous about her bf/husband/fiance.. her man being attracted to other women.

    u have to be very careful wen u talk about other women in front of ladies. never ever praise other women more tahn necessary/ or in flirty manner. now that u know her nature ,avoid such things.

    when she was unfir to othehrs u can tell her she is wrong ..no prob. but do it gently. do not hhurt her.

    & never apologize when u r not at fault.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

  7. #7
    ||||--MAN OF STEEL--|||| Colonel BADINDIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Next to that thing...near that thing right after that thing....
    Posts
    14,900
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    I dont understand....

    so...you were joking....and ur wife took it hard?

    so...basically....you have nothing for her sisters???

    then what is the problem? if ur wife doesnt want u to speak to them....dont u think u can do that much for her? they mean nothing to you do they? NOTHING....so....make ur wife feel better....dont talk more than she would like!
    I Don't Exactly Hate you!
    However, if you were on fire, and I had water,
    I'd drink it!


  8. #8
    ^^ Oxymoron ^^ Captain Anioba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,425
    Rep Power
    91

    Default

    You are not giving me any sign to believe that u'l be faithful to ur wife...
    or u'll not stray and cross over to infidelity....
    U were joking n u got it hard....!...
    too vad for u....know where to draw the line.....
    Know ur wife....know her sense of humour!!....
    Back again!! Missed all u guys.

  9. #9
    :: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,818
    Rep Power
    88

    Default

    If i m not wrong, u r the one who had started a thread earlier stating that ur wife was checking out other guys in a party.. Also u had doubted ur wife's virginity.. Isnt it?

    Now dont u think the tables have turned? If u dont trust her then how do u expect her to trust u??? To add to it, u urself say that u r a 'changed' person in front of ur SIL and u also lust her!! Will u allow ur wife to be close to ur brother if u find her attracted to ur brother????

  10. #10
    Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    61,027
    Rep Power
    100

    Default To aapkadost

    The thing is that I'm not too convinced that a single person faces all these separate marital problems- all of a sexual nature. I hope you are not wasting the members' time by posting queries that are fantasies. While we are very willing to give suggestions to people with problems- howsoever trivial they may seem- we are certainly not willing to be taken for a ride!

    Do keep that in mind.

  11. #11
    ||||--MAN OF STEEL--|||| Colonel BADINDIAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Next to that thing...near that thing right after that thing....
    Posts
    14,900
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    and there is MORE

    Judge me...abuse me....I dont care....I PITY YOU!

    Not because you have ALL these problems...but because you have SO MUCH time that you dont find anything better to do than THIS! I mean COMEON!!!!! Do you expect us to believe that one person goes through all this and be sane enough to type it in an internet forum?
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 23-05-2011 at 04:07 PM.
    I Don't Exactly Hate you!
    However, if you were on fire, and I had water,
    I'd drink it!


  12. #12
    Banned Lieutenant General
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    in ur soul, just close ur eyes to see me!
    Posts
    47,191
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BADINDIAN View Post

    and there is MORE

    Judge me...abuse me....I dont care....I PITY YOU!

    Not because you have ALL these problems...but because you have SO MUCH time that you dont find anything better to do than THIS! I mean COMEON!!!!! Do you expect us to believe that one person goes through all this and be sane enough to type it in an internet forum?

    ohh ............ nice find baddy

  13. #13
    ♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    ★♥»★«♥★
    Posts
    103,294
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    The thing is that I'm not too convinced that a single person faces all these separate marital problems- all of a sexual nature. I hope you are not wasting the members' time by posting queries that are fantasies. While we are very willing to give suggestions to people with problems- howsoever trivial they may seem- we are certainly not willing to be taken for a ride!

    Do keep that in mind.
    yes ma'am right. seems like none of the problems match.

    Quote Originally Posted by BADINDIAN View Post

    and there is MORE

    Judge me...abuse me....I dont care....I PITY YOU!

    Not because you have ALL these problems...but because you have SO MUCH time that you dont find anything better to do than THIS! I mean COMEON!!!!! Do you expect us to believe that one person goes through all this and be sane enough to type it in an internet forum?
    good one baddy. thnx for info.


    *******************************

    @dost:

    plz ask serious problems if u have any. imagination is no good. & imagining urself in problems with wife.... i mean imagining wife related problems is really going to harm u mentally. wife affair,wife sisters.. god god god!!!!

    when u have wife all these things will still be in ur subconsious mind. to have normal helathy relationship,u ahve to ahve good opinion about people. u seem not to think in helathy fashion about the term wife.control this imagination right now. please. good for u.
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 23-05-2011 at 04:08 PM.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

  14. #14
    Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    61,027
    Rep Power
    100

    Default Screenshot

    Hi!

    Ive removed the screen shot because the user requested me to do so. the point has been proven and I don't think we need to discuss it any longer!

Similar Threads

  1. I have upgreded girlfriend to wife
    By vinaysofiya in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 29-11-2009, 10:50 AM
  2. Software Engineer and his Wife talking
    By Bing in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-11-2009, 03:00 PM
  3. Husband Vs. Wife { Jokes}
    By sherry~ in forum Chit Chat Corner
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2009, 11:01 AM
  4. ALL MARRIED GUYS....read this ....
    By erazer in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-07-2009, 06:10 PM
  5. Installing Wife 1.0!!
    By Chikoo.RocKstar in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 28-03-2009, 07:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •