Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thirsting for revenge!

Unregistered

Default Thirsting for revenge!

Dear Aunty

I had a gf from school days. I loved her with all my heart. Did everything for her. Fought with 100's of people just to protect her. Treated her like a princess.. you name it and I did it for her. We agreed on getting married very early during the relationship.

She moved to another city due to some reasons. Kept talking to me normally and she herself said abt getting married to me soon! One day i heard from a 3rd party that she got married to some other guy without bothering to tell me and even has a child! She is an insensitive B***H and after everything she claims "i dint do it on purpose" !

I was heart broken for years. I tried all ways to forgive her but I dont think I can forgive her. I want revenge and pay back big time. I don't care about the Police as I am sure I can get over the legal loop hole (have already planned everything and I can prove it that "I was not even at the crime scene"). I want to serve justice myself and I don't want that hired gundas to do the dirty work for me as it wont satisfy me.

My friends and family hate her with true passion yet are telling me to forgive her. I am in no mood! I tried forgiving her but I dont think that will work. I am hell bent on serving justice myself. I know I can pay back and get away with it but still my family and friends dont want it...

What should I do?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Look, all of that is in the past and a lot of water has flown under the bridge. Let the past be and move on. Why hold on to your anger in this manner? She has a life of her own separate from yours and you have yours...keep it that way and stop thinking of ruining lives- yours as well as hers and her family's.

Quote Originally Posted by Preeto Maam View Post
    Look, all of that is in the past and a lot of water has flown under the bridge. Let the past be and move on. Why hold on to your anger in this manner? She has a life of her own separate from yours and you have yours...keep it that way and stop thinking of ruining lives- yours as well as hers and her family's.
    with maam.....
    The best revenge u can take with her is that make ur life successful.....why do u want to commit any crime.....
    Kullu man alaiha Faan....

Why bother for her when she didnt bother about you.
    Just move on. Simple.

Young Gun

if u truly loved her then u wont be able to hurt her.
    She is ur love who made a mistake.

you should have not relied on her words when she moved as she was very important to YOU.

Her level of commitment and love was not like yours or she crumbled her pressure of parents or better prospect etc.

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Default harry is right!

Hey dear,
    revenge is awful... it will not only hurt her, but also your humanity!
    forget her, move on... make a good carrier... and stand by your own!!

New Born

i understand the feeling , may be u watch dexter too much
    but its not about just posing her harm and getting away but u have to live
    your whole life with fear of getting caught and what about her kid .
    There are other ways to take revenge like ruin her marriage life somehow
    create difference between them .

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Exclamation Shant gadadhari bhim shant..!!!!

OMG you want to take revenge on her by committing a crime against her?? This is not healthy!! Moreover, you've even seriously PLANNED everything..! This is unreal. You may think that right now you'd be serving justice and doing so quietly. But in 40 years' time when you'd be an old man and looking back at your life and what all you've done, how would you be feeling about this deed of yours? Would you recommend your friend or any close one to do it? If yes, you are indeed a ruthless criminal and she did the RIGHT thing by ditching you..! She must have felt uncomfortable in your presence, or something about you must have conveyed your true nature to her..! In fact, even if she DID stay with you, you'd have found some other excuse in future to harm her.

Listen, take my word for it. Don't engage in any criminal activities. Calm your mind. I understand that she made many promises to you and then ditched you, and that's indeed callous of her. But it is her life, right? She has a husband and kid now. At least spare a thought for them! They've done nothing wrong. The punishment you're thinking about would be rather too severe for the "offense".
    And remember, the truth always comes to light. Someday, somehow it'll be revealed that you were behind the crime. So please never think along these lines again. Don't be inhumane!

In short: DON'T ENCOURAGE OR PROMOTE CRIMES IN SOCIETY. MOVE ON, DO CONSTRUCTIVE (NOT DESTRUCTIVE) THINGS AND LEAD A PRODUCTIVE LIFE.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

See man, think over it with a cool mind. What you are about to do is a crime. Maybe you will escape the police and law, but would you able to face yourself when you yourself know that you are a criminal? I know that you are badly hurt but destroying the girl's life won't give you any pleasure. Just try to forget her and treat her as the baddest decision of your life and move on. And what you call 'justice' is not justice, its just vengeance and in no way right. Indulge yourself in some creative work and try to forget her, use your will-power and let the time do its healing!
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

hello!!! calm down..

so much hatred & nager & so serious revenge is NO GOOD FOR U URSELF..

anger eats up a man like fire eats up wood.

first practice patience.

& what are u asking here?? ways to trouble one girl?? NO ways u r in wrong place no one on earth wud suggest u to go ahead.
    & ur loops ur influences etce tc.. may harm, u in more ways than police could..

and what about ur peace of mind?? entire life u want to live with guilt???

forget this revenge for ur own good.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

SB Addict

you sure r a stupid person.. wasting so much time plannin a revenge.. never seen a bigger loser...

i too had a GF.. for something like 6 yrs.. did all the crap u said.. had a blast of time wit her.. but couldnt get married.. now shes married.. she very recently got a baby girl.. i just hope tat shes happy n satisfied wit her life.. would hate to c her cry... after all i loved her.. probably i still do.. hahahaha..

abt me.. i m happy.. content with the 6 yrs of time i spend wit her.. the fun.. the cryin.. lol.. hahahahaha.. now i m plannin for my future.. becoming a damn success full person in my life.. hope to be one of the richest alive on this planet...

look i have a aim.. tat is to reach some where...
    u hav a aim.. n tats go to jail.. LOSER...

Exclamation

Hi. Listen carefully. The problem is not your ex-gf who dumped you and got married. The problem is YOU. Even if she did not leave you but instead stayed with you, you would have tortured her and made her life a living hell so she'd have been compelled to run away from you fearing for her life and sanity. Why? Because you sound like a sadistic and merciless man with no life! You are stuck in revenge, blaming and evil manipulative planning. You're unable to tolerate her happiness. You are denouncing her to the whole world, on a public forum.

Dude, notice the lies in your post.

• "I loved her with all my heart" - No, this isn't love!
    • "Did everything for her" - Everything? Really?
    • "Treated her like a princess" - Well if you cared that much for her happiness so as to treat her like a princess, then how come you have become so uncaring now??
    • "She is an insensitive B***H" - Just LOOK how you're labeling the girl whom you had "loved" dearly by such nasty names!
    • "I was heart broken for years" - How many years? And why did you allow yourself to?
    • "I want to serve justice myself" - Do you really have any sense of justice?
    • "My friends and family hate her with true passion" - Pretty soon they'll hate you too. Mark my word!

There are undesirable consequence for lies, even the unconscious/accidental ones.

My advice: Keep doing what you're doing. Plan your revenge, and have it! Why am I offering such ludicrous advice? It's because that's what you're programmed to do!
    It's what you can be trusted to do, even after reading everyone's replies. It doesn't work to give advice unless you know with absolute certainty that the person will take it, else you'll fail as an advice-giver and become an enabler. Most people who ask for advice are unconsciously committed to failing and to taking as many down with them as possible, including their parents, and the people from whom they solicit advice.

On a more serious note: Get counselling. You seriously need to reform yourself and your attitudes. You'd certainly benefit from professional counselling. Otherwise your subsequent gfs will abandon you too!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

What a horrible suggestion! Please do not come up with such awfully disruptive things on this section.

Quote Originally Posted by border12 View Post
    i understand the feeling , may be u watch dexter too much
    but its not about just posing her harm and getting away but u have to live
    your whole life with fear of getting caught and what about her kid .
    There are other ways to take revenge like ruin her marriage life somehow
    create difference between them .

What will u get from ruining her life??? Ever thought about that??? Is this what u call love, hurting someone coz he/she wasn't upto ur mark???

I don't even think that the feeling that u had was not even close to love which u thought coz no lover thinks of his/her love as such.

love lies in forgiveness buddy... Forgive her. Just take a break for urself.. time is a good healer, it will take care of everything.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Well you just cant do that right... Maybe she was forced to get married to this guy because of her family members.. Anyways revenge is not the way to go. what will you get from it... Listen you said that she has a kid with the other guy tell me something what is his or her fault that his or her parents have to be seperated. Tell me that. You cant really think about you self only it think about all the family members and the kid...