Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Makeup and Styles with Bollywood stars =D

Greatest Ghonchu Lieutenant General crazy_fog's Avatar

Update it alia......

♥ UaE PrInCe$$ ♥ Field Marshal alia abdulla's Avatar

Default Kareena's Makeup in Kambakkht Ishq

Kareena's Makeup in Kambakkht Ishq

Kareena's eyes are well accentuated with different colors throughout the movie, make-up artist Mallika Bhatt added. ''For her glamorous look, I used metallic liners in colors like charcoal, blue, green, gray and played around with a lot of shimmer on her eyes. But what remained permanent for Kareena throughout the film was the creamy baby pink lip color that I have not used on anyone yet,'' Bhatt said.

You can try:
    1. Apply a dark brown eye shadow on the lid, contour your lid with a brown-black eye shadow and blend the two really well.
    2. For the eyeliner use something dark black like M.A.C Blacktrack fluidline on the bottom inner rims, and use it on the top as well.

3. Use a dark black eye shadow like M.A.C Carbon and smudge the liner on the bottom and top to make it look smoky and very intense.

4. Apply Benefit's PosieTint on your cheeks and lips to get that baby pink pout. (I can't think of a M.A.C substitute because most of the lipstains are very dark. To get that baby pink pout and cheeks, apply Benefit PosieTint on your lips and cheeks.)

Last edited by alia abdulla; 10-06-2011 at 01:35 PM.
    My Favorite place ? ... In his arms

Get Aishwarya Rai Look at Cannes - Day 1

Skin and eyes:

For Day One of her look, prepare the skin with L'Oreal Paris Hydrafresh Acqua Cream.

Gold, black, and fuchsia colors should be applied evenly in a sweep. The L'Oreal Paris L'Or Color Infallible gold eyeshadow is blended with the True Match fuchsia blush.

This is achieved by the blush brushed diagonally from the cheek's hollow area to above the eyebrow. Deep black liner gives lashes definition and an alluring quality.

Cheeks:

Apply bronzer in the way starting form the apple of the cheeks going towards temple. Then apply a gold highlighter hist on the upper part of your cheekbones. Make sure there are no harsh lines between the bronzer and the highlighter. it should all be blended.

Lips:

Line your lips with MAC Spice lip pencil and blend the edges inwards with a lip brush. Then fill your lips with MAC teddy lipstick. Finish off with Colorbar Lip Gloss in Chai.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

New Born

Nice article..Thanks for all the tips. :-)

Greatest Ghonchu Lieutenant General crazy_fog's Avatar

goshh... u r back......

New Born

Waaaw thanks for sharing this with us

Get fresh look like Malaika Arora Khan.

Apply concealor or foundation then use powder and blush after that use kajal in inner rim of your eyes.Then apply eyeliner smudge it or you can try soft smokey eyes don't forget brown eyeshadow and define your eyebrows.After completing your eye make up,apply lipgloss or lipstick as far as i am concerned your lipgloss or lipstick color should be similar to that of your blush.
    1st video is for face make-up and 2nd is for eyes make up!
    Its not exactly like malaika's make up but somehow similar!!

Her Secrets ~~ Ayesha Takia

Ayesha Takia's Diet:

Ayesha Takia has been a vegetarian for the last three years. The curvaceous lass who made her debut in ‘Tarzan-The Wonder Car’ is a member of PETA. She dotes on animals and has started abhorring non-vegetarian food. She says she depends on a lot of protein intake and lots of sprouts to maintain her figure. Now we know the secret of her deadly figure!

"I have not touched bread, rice or even roti for the last 4 years. I can't even remember the last time I had a roti. My diet consists mainly of fruits and vegetables. Almost throughout the day I have a glass of juice, either carrot/ orange/ watermelon or a glass of coconut water."
    - Ayesha Takia, speaking to Sunday Midday

This bubbly debutant rose to fame in spite of tepid box office returns. She believes she has always given her best shot and hopes her work will be appreciated by the masses. In a tête-*-tête with IMAGES BoF she reveals her brand preferences.

Casual Comfort

At home I wear my Mango track pants teemed with any old t-shirt or ganji. Mango, Zara, Fcuk, Guess and G star are among my favourite brands as they are young, vibrant and full of fun (just like me). My style statement is to dress in jeans, a shirt, jacket and any footwear with heels, especially boots. I am partial to red, gold and white hues in clothes.

Formal Tucks

I wear formals only for Indian functions or if there is a premiere. Depending upon the occasion and my mood I wear trousers, shirt with a jacket, long skirts and so on. I am not too fond of designerwear as I think they try to impose their style on you. I prefer my style and stick to clothes that reflect my personality.

Foot Loose

Funky, vibrant colours and heels. Diesel, Guess and Zara are the brands I prefer.

Be Jewelled

I wear a gold waist band, silver naval rings, finger rings and payal. My latest watch is from Bulgari. I like to wear belts as they can add style to plain looking jeans. Recently on my trip to Malaysia and Amsterdam I got a whole lot of belts from Guess and Zara. I also pick some from Aftershock in Mumbai.

Treasure Tote

I am not too hot on bags. I am too lazy to change bags everyday. On my trip to Europe I picked up some great Liz Claiborne bags.

War Paint

Blush-on, mascara and mocca lipstick from Mac and chapstick from Molten Brown is what I dig for. 212 Sexy by Carolina Herrera, Cheery by Christian Dior and True Star by Tommy Hilfiger are among my favourite brands in fragrance.
    Shopping Destination

Whenever I go on shoots, be it in India or abroad I go crazy shopping. I have many favourites. The places I love to frequent are Italy, Malaysia, Singapore, London and Amsterdam. Whenever I go to these places I make sure to pick up stuff that is particular to that place as the branded showrooms in every country too have a flavour of that place.

Brands I Long For In India

Zara is one brand I wish I could get in India. It is simple yet classy and elegant. The clothes are not the revealing kinds. If one goes to a Zara showroom it is quite unlikely to find a dress that you wouldn't like.

Get Freida's cute and flirty with a pony hairstyle

tart out by giving hair oomph with a volumizing product and blow-drying with a medium-size boar's-hair round brush. When you get to the top section, concentrate on lifting the root and blow-drying hair backward, away from the face.

For extra ease, use two rollers to set hair apart from the forehead in what would be the bang area. Make sure that when you section out the front near the hairline you do it around the recession area, with two bobby pins pulling the hair so it gets some lift; create an “X” with the bobby pins to hold.
    Why? The “X” makes the bobby pins look cute! Pull hair back into a ponytail to create a low bun and pin. Finish with hairspray for a natural-looking hold.

Haircare Advice from Celina Jaitley

Tip 1: My hair is like my mother's so I am genetically blessed with good hair. Honestly speaking, my hair doesn't require maintenance. However, the daily blow drying or curling does take a toll on my hair. So to counter those effects, I oil my hair regularly. Pure castor, almond, coconut and olive oils are very good for the hair.

Tip 2: I have never coloured my hair and I don't use any modern methods or treatments to care for my hair. I rely on dadi maa ke nuske to care for my hair. I put a mixture of curd, henna and lemon in my hair.

Tip 3: My mother used to wash my hair with beer and I continue to do so to this day. It makes my hair shiny and bouncy.

Tip 4: I trim my hair every month, about 2-3 inches. It is important to trim your hair regularly to get rid of damaged hair. Quality is more important than quantity.

Tip 5: Lastly, don't fret too much over hair fall. When you stop worrying about it, hair fall will automatically stop. Don't fall for the latest hairstyle trends like coloring, layered cuts or bobs. If you have straight and thick hair, maintain a uniform length because that makes your hair shine better than layered hair. If you have long, thick and straight hair, value it and don't cut it. Nothing looks more gorgeous than long hair that shines with health.