Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She was lying

Unregistered

Question She was lying

I'm 28 guy, about to get married with my gf, before we got together she had another bf but i was cool about it, when we first got physical she told me she is a a V and i was so happy, now i have started get new information like her 2 days rafting trip with her ex and a night at a tent. I don't mind her not being V as I was not when I met her but why is she lying about the whole thing, it is making me feel very bad at this point when next month we are about to tie the knot. Maybe she is saying this to make me feel good, because I know she is a nice girl and she is perfect. Now I have a question.. how can you forget her previous sexperience when you know about it... Am I being a hypocrite?

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

hello!!!

she has told it honestly before u tie knot. proves she wanted to be honest with u coz u r marrying... if her past is going to bother u or not can be ur personal decision. if u let it bother. think abt it & drool.. then its ur choice u know beter..

whether u can forget it or not is also an info only u know abt urself..

take time ask urself.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Well i didnt really understand what is d exact problem for which u r seeking help.
    First u said u dont mind her not being V.. But later u say u wont be able to forget the whole sexperience..
    Well i m assuming ur main problem is the 'lying' part.. But for that too u urself gave an answer:
    Maybe she is saying this to make me feel good, because I know she is a nice girl and she is perfect.

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Default :)

Hey, if you are not okay with her past.. than don't spoil her life...

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Exclamation

Well no, you are not being hypocrite. I can totally understand. Yes it's quite bad that she lied to you. It's one thing that you don't require a virgin since you are not one as well. But then, that's all the more reason why she should have simply TOLD you her past instead if needing to hide it..! Arre... why did she have to hide it? To appear 'sati savitri' and make you feel that while you are non-virgin, she is the one who is good and pure? To take upper hand over you? I don't get it! I can totally imagine how, while all these days you had a good impression of her, now it totally got ruined and she is appearing to be deceitful and fake. And to a great extent, she indeed is!
    Now you judge. Are you comfortable knowing that she hid stuff from you? Do you want to let this matter go, and tie the knot? Or do you want to take some more time and reconsider?? Decision is totally yours. Good luck.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm 28 guy, about to get married with my gf, before we got together she had another bf but i was cool about it, when we first got physical she told me she is a a V and i was so happy, now i have started get new information like her 2 days rafting trip with her ex and a night at a tent. I don't mind her not being V as I was not when I met her but why is she lying about the whole thing, it is making me feel very bad at this point when next month we are about to tie the knot. Maybe she is saying this to make me feel good, because I know she is a nice girl and she is perfect. Now I have a question.. how can you forget her previous sexperience when you know about it... Am I being a hypocrite?
    Be sure that your so called 'information' is true and from trust worthy sources, because its a matter of your marriage. Make sure these are not just rumors. And yes, you are not a hypocrite. Anyone would doubt her the way things are going. First lying about her virginity and then again lying about going with her ex. You should confront your gf over this (but only after making sure all this is true). If she gives you a strong reason which is worth believing, then its all right. But if she avoids it or gives some flimsy reason, then you are the judge. If you blindly trust her or if you're willing to give her another chance only then go for her.
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

I would suggest that you first ascertain that indeed the info you got is correct. Confront your gf with it, and make sure she honestly tells you the truth without hiding it (good luck on that!). And if indeed she has been lying to you all this time, which is highly probable since most people these days opt to lie rather than tell truth..... well that's really bad! I fail to understand what she wanted to prove by hiding it. It certainly does not make her look all that trustworthy.

While you value honesty and transparency, she obviously does not. Would make me rather worried too.
    Do you really see yourself spending your life with a girl like her? You be the judge. If you're having ANY seconds thoughts about her, do NOT rush into marriage.

Yes you are a hypocrite and get over it. If you love her then it should not matter.

Is the info u found correct? then u have to ask her why she is hiding some facts. Lets hear what she has got as the answer.
    Its ok if she does not give every minute detail, so long as she remains faithful.. but in case she is planning to cheat you then thats another story

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

When you are not virgin yourself, you don't have any right to expect anything better from your partner. But she should not have hidden it, you could be a virgin too. Trust is the base of all relationship and where is the trust in this relationship?? now why don't you use your brain here about what to do?

U should be ready to face even worse things.. spending a night together inside same tent means they may have had sex, and she is not virgin... or its also possible she is telling hte truth.. anyway be strong enough to face anything. hope for the best and prepare for the worst

maybe the first time she told you about virginity she might not want to raise issues and give u a jolt.

Important thing is if she has any affairs or not. Is she loyal to you? or is she going after her ex bfs or other guys even now??

SB Champion Lieutenant

I would definately see if the source who you are getting the information from is right or not... I understand what you are feeling because it is her ex she is rafting with and she is staying in one tent with him... You need to be straight up with her and ask her about the trip and ask her what did they because this is inportent. This may hurt her but it is better to know before merriage then after...

No no you cant be called a hypocryte

You wanted ur gf to be virgin and before getting close with her u tried to find it out, but she concealed the fact and tricked you.
    YOu are perfectly right here... i think whole fault lies with her