Thread: Why do women have affairs with married men?

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Question Why do women have affairs with married men?

A few women share why they had affairs with married men..

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

"Why'd I do it? I don't know. The attraction was electric, which seems bizarre to me now (13 years later). I was 21. He was 42. I guess a better question is why didn't I not do it? I didn't promise his wife anything - he did. I thought then and think now that he was the one committing wrongdoing there. And yes, now that I'm married with kids of my own, I still believe that. If my husband had an affair, my anger would be directed at him, not a random woman who never promised anything to me or our children." -- Dana
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

"I have slept with a married man before. I would like to consider him something like a 'sugar daddy'. Obviously he was not happy with his marriage and was interested in a younger generation. Do I have regrets? Not really. You live and learn. Would I do it again? Depends on the situation." -- Kaitlyn

"I have been sleeping with a married man for over five years now. The weird part is that it is the longest relationship that I have ever had. While I have no regrets, I feel guilty when I see pictures of him and his wife. I guess the main reason I do it is to feel loved and wanted by someone. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find this with someone who is single." -- Sarah

"Yes, I slept with a married man a very long time ago. I was in a marriage that was as boring as watching paint dry, and then I lost 100 pounds and started getting a lot of attention - from everyone except my boring husband. I had a very long term affair. His wife found out after about two years and threw him out. We lived together for another year and a half, but it didn't work out, thankfully! He wasn't very nice towards the end of our relationship. I remained divorced and alone for 16 years until I met my current husband."-- Leighann

"It was 1978. I was 23. He was 47. He was a wealthy real estate investor with three kids. I worked at an answering service and lived with a couple of different roommates during the course of our relationship. I thought I was in love with him. I had gone through a period of quite a bit of sex with too many of the wrong men and told him about it, but he still thought of me as innocent. He told me there had been others; though at the time, I might have been the only one other than his wife. I wanted to see his wife one time, so I went into a shop she owned and pretended to look around. The way she looked at me, I had the feeling she knew something. I felt bad for her. I'm not sure why we stopped seeing each other. He wasn't the only married man I was involved with, but he was the most significant, at least to my memory now. Since then, I was cheated on by my husband (ex now). I felt like it was karma for what I had done to other women. I'm a writer, and one of my favorite subjects for books and scripts is forbidden love. I know that things are not as simple as they look on the surface. There is no simple right or wrong. Even now, after all my mistakes and what I have learned, I love a man who is married. Nothing will ever happen between us. But knowing him has been one of my biggest joys and one of my biggest sorrows." -- Katie

Whats ur opinion about this ???????

do leave a comment!!!!

Are they justified???

Or

r they guilty??

Whats ur say???

Inshallah I will never ever cheat my wife.
    Affair is not as simple as it seems in first instance, it makes life hell of so many people

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Default hey!

Even I have been sleeping with a married man for over two years now. "MY HUSBAND"
    Last edited by imeggz_leoness; 31-05-2011 at 02:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AasimB View Post
    Inshallah I will never ever cheat my wife.
    Affair is not as simple as it seems in first instance, it makes life hell of so many people

Quote Originally Posted by imeggz_leoness View Post
    Even I have been sleeping with a married man for over two years now. "MY HUSBAND"