Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CELEBRITY GOSSIPS: Angelina Jolie Gushes About Brad Pitt & BODY WATCH:Gretchen Rossi.

SB MahaGuru Colonel Chikoo.RocKstar's Avatar

Arrow CELEBRITY GOSSIPS: Angelina Jolie Gushes About Brad Pitt & BODY WATCH:Gretchen Rossi.

The typically reserved actress is still hot for Brad Pitt, and she's free-spiritedly discussed why she finds her man so sexy in an upcoming interview with The Telegraph.

"I am very lucky with Brad," Jolie said. "He is a real gentleman, but he is also a real man's man. He's got the wonderful balance of being an extraordinary, great, loving father, a very, very intelligent man and physically he's a real man...in all things that it means."

And Pitt apparently makes the femme fatale actress, who consistently plays butt-kicking female figures, feel super girly. "I love that I can have children. I love feeling soft, I love being with Brad, I love all the sensitivity and natural emotion."

The actress is taking a professional divergence for her next role -- she'll portray Cleopatra in a new biopic directed by The Social Network's David Fincher. But don't expect the strong-willed Angelina to channel Elizabeth Taylor, who also played the Egyptian ruler in a 1963 film. (The late actress apparently refused to give Angelina her blessing for the remake.)
    Last edited by Chikoo.RocKstar; 01-06-2011 at 12:39 PM.

Default Body Watch: Gretchen Rossi's Healthy Lifestyle After Battling an Eating Disorder!

Body Watch: Gretchen Rossi's Healthy Lifestyle After Battling an Eating Disorder

It's no secret Gretchen Rossi and all her Real Housewives of Orange County counterparts look ridiculously good all the time. Almost too good. It doesn't come fully naturally to the slender but athletic 33-year-old, though, who has opened up about her past battle with bulimia. We're combing our brains trying to remember moments where she ate on the reality show, but then again all the ladies seem to mostly consume alcohol on camera. Gretchen seems to have reached a peaceful place with her weight and diet, so here's the scoop on what Gretchen says has helped her overcome her tormented diet past.

Her Past Struggles With Bulimia: Gretchen opened up about her former eating disorders in late 2009, not long after she became a fixture on the Bravo network. She's said that back in high school, she weighed 130 (compared to her current 115) but was convinced she was fat. She developed bulimia around that time, but a transformative moment motivated her to seek help. “My best friend busted me in the bathroom, and then my parents found out. That’s when I decided to seek therapy," she said. Rossi then enlisted help from a nutritionist and therapist and went on earn her own nutritional license to help "make a difference" for others fighting similar issues.

Exercise: Now that Gretchen's overcome that life hurdle, she says she is "the best weight" she's ever been. The reality star is in fact pretty trim -- and claims she does everything in moderation. She runs, jump ropes, uses a resistance band and lifts weights, she told In Touch. On top of that, she plays tennis with that fame-loving boyfriend Slade, plays tetherball (1980s playground anyone?) and hops on the elliptical. As much as we're convinced those Housewives ladies just count calories to the decimal, Gretchen's abs do look pretty cut so she must not be lying about her workouts. Best part about her fitness program? She can lug around massive pumpkins!

Diet: Gretchen's another star who attributes her perfectly sculpted bod to conscientious, but not prohibitive, eating. She says she doesn't deprive herself of any foods. “I don’t count calories or cut sugar out. I have a little taste of everything, then, for the next three days, I’ll be really careful,” she told In Touch.

Default Lets Browse more pictures of Gretchen looking blissful on the beach with her man!

Lets Browse more pictures of Gretchen looking blissful on the beach with her man!!