Thread: First time sex and surprised

New Born

Default First time sex and surprised

hello Preeto ji.

ok my problem is a bit weired..me nd my gf had sex last night first time fr her and fr me also.but wad we both were surprised to is she dint bleed nor felt much pain.i know u would be thinking she isnt a virgin tht is wad i thought but thn i trust her and wever ben together fr a year nw.

highlights of this is..she fell fr 5 story building wen she was 5.and she used to do a lot of sports wen was 10 and also would sit keeps her legs aprt like gymnasts...she is worried and so am i and we had sex witout a condom and i dint ejaculate......but she is afraid of her nt beeling and nt paining and geting pregnant.

pls guide me
    REgards

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hi!

Its not necessary that all girls would feel equal pain or bleed. Yes, she could have damaged the hymen sometime in hew growing up years.

Are you worried about pregnancy? Yes, if you did not use the condom (even if you dint ejaculate) that can be a possibility, so please use the ECP if 72 hours have not passed yet.
    Last edited by Preeto Maam; 08-06-2011 at 02:13 PM.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Since u urself said that she had accidents in the past and was active in sports, her hymen must have broken in the past.. And as for the pain, it completely varies from girl to girl. So chill and have a happy relationship (although i would suggest to keep sex for the marriage night)

As for the pregnancy.. it is possible..
    Get her an i-pill sooner rather than later.

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

hello,
    yes i think being physically active & exercising will not induce any pains.. & bleeding .

never try sex when u have no condom. about pregnancy issue u can do a test & check.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

You don't have to worry much about the bleeding issue because her hymen may have broken in the past due to the accidents you mentioned. But don't ever try unprotected sex. Always use condoms. It will protect you from unwanted pregnancy as well as STDs.
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

SB MahaGuru Colonel deSi_CasaNovA's Avatar

Is this one of those rare instances where the girl is equally worried about her virginity issues or she doing this so that she may not be questioned. What ever be the reason be safe next time.

Young Gun

btw an indian girl mostly wont tell her partner that she has been "easy girl" who slept with a person/persons she did not/could not marry. May be she regrets her "mistake".

medical exam for virginity are not flawless. And asking a girl to go for such test is wrong and impractical.

Last edited by Preeto Maam; 21-06-2011 at 11:26 AM.

SB Champion Captain miss.flintstone's Avatar

she have all d probabilities fr nt having n pain n d broken hymen as u tld she ws indulged in sports n gymnastics....leg stretching is one of cause due to which gurls dnt feel ny pain even during their frst tym.. so dnt worry bout tht
    second if u hv never ejaculated n u r sure on tht thn there is npop chance fr her being pregi...so chill.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Tell mer why the **** are you gouys treating sex so lightly... Now she is afraid that she will be pragenent. As for her verganity it can break anything and she does not have to have sex to break that. The other thing is next time be careful becuase you young lads are being stupid and treating this lightly. Lets hope that she does not get pregnent because then you guys will probably consider abhortion which is a MURDER.

Ex - terminating the Ex.. Lieutenant-Colonel Colonel Hannibal Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by srk5 View Post
    hello Preeto ji.

ok my problem is a bit weired..me nd my gf had sex last night first time fr her and fr me also.but wad we both were surprised to is she dint bleed nor felt much pain.i know u would be thinking she isnt a virgin tht is wad i thought but thn i trust her and wever ben together fr a year nw.

highlights of this is..she fell fr 5 story building wen she was 5.and she used to do a lot of sports wen was 10 and also would sit keeps her legs aprt like gymnasts...she is worried and so am i and we had sex witout a condom and i dint ejaculate......but she is afraid of her nt beeling and nt paining and geting pregnant.

pls guide me
    REgards
    if u want me 2 believe this querry as a genuine one..u gotta be kiddin' me crazily!
    dude..when a gal says n believes she's a virgin..she isnt worried about it whether da blood never appeared or a bucket flowed!
    stop involvin' her into it..a gal won't be surprised n question herself when she knows it was her first time..
    its da confusion n suspicion of ur mind n jst ur mind..its hurtin' ur male ego n u wanna trust her..but da scene appears in ur mind n eyes n u r gettin' restless at it!
    fallin' of a building..sports..gymnastics..she isnt worried..u r makin' her worried discussin' it again n again..jst avoid it if u do love her!

it was ur first time n u didnt ejaculated..i still believe it to be even more fake..anyways even if i believe ur querry..she needs a pregnancy test or ya both might be legally giftin' ya child Juno style soon..
    next time use protection for both of urs sake..n start trustin' her soon b4 its too late!