34. The way to succeed is to double your error rate.
35. Whenever an individual or a business decides that success has been attained, progress stops.
36. You don’t hear things that are bad about your company unless you ask. It is easy to hear good tidings, but you have to scratch to get the bad news.
37. Once an organization loses its spirit of pioneering and rests on its early work, its progress stops.
38. Don’t make friends who are comfortable to be with. Make friends who will force you to lever yourself up.