Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HOT or not ????

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Question HOT or not ????

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Hot or Not? Katy Perry's Purple Peacock

.Not everything that happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.

Songstress Katy Perry brought the Showgirl scene to Duluth, Georgia while on her California Dreams tour.

What do you think of Perry and her Peacock pagentry? Hot or Not?

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Hot or Not? A Shirtless Justin Bieber

.JBiebs hit the beach with Selena Gomez, and though she looks fab, what do you think of Justin Bieber's shirtless-ness?

Do you think he SPF45-ed that porcelain?

Should the canary get back in it's cage?

Ohhh, the questions!

Penélope Cruz in Armani Privé

.Actress Penélope Cruz attended the Munich premiere of Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides in a fiery red column gown by Armani Privé and glimmering red clutch.

I am not a personal fan of column dresses, but this one makes Penélope Cruz look like a sexy Spanish goddess!

What do you say? Hot or Not?

Sarah Jessica Parker in Floral Ellie Saab

.Actress and fashion icon Sarah Jessica Parker attended the 64th Annual Cannes Film Festival wearing a daring Ellie Saab gown with la ace accented waist and flowing florals.

In my opinion, this is fantastic. Fashion at its zenith!

What do you think? Hot or Not?

Jake Gyllenhaal's Shaved Head

.Actor Jake Gyllenhaal is sporting a new 'do for his upcoming film End of Watch in which he and costar Michael Peña play a pair of devoted cops.

What do you think of the shaved Jake? Hot or Not?

Jessica Alba's Motorcycle Vest

.Actress Jessica Alba shows off her baby bump at The EveryGirl's Guide to Life at a Martini Prosecco-sponsored party in L.A. in a black and white striped L.A.M.B. maxi dress and a motorcycle vest. She topped the look off with black leather bag and a Paige Novick necklace.

Fergie's Artistic Christoforos Kotentos Dress

.Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie was at the Volkswagen concert for the 21st Century Beetle at MTV World Stages in N.Y.C. and debuted this Christoforos Kotentos confection, paired with a "matching" Christoforos Kotentos blazer and some strapped black heels.

Is it Artistic or Craptastic?

To me it's a little... it doesn't have enough... no, it has too much...well... I have no idea what to think of this!

I'm at a loss for words at the moment, so you tell me - Hot or Not?

Fergie's Artistic Christoforos Kotentos Dress

.Black Eyed Peas singer Fergie was at the Volkswagen concert for the 21st Century Beetle at MTV World Stages in N.Y.C. and debuted this Christoforos Kotentos confection, paired with a "matching" Christoforos Kotentos blazer and some strapped black heels.

Is it Artistic or Craptastic?

To me it's a little... it doesn't have enough... no, it has too much...well... I have no idea what to think of this!

I'm at a loss for words at the moment, so you tell me - Hot or Not?

Minka Kelly's Purple Leopard Print Dress

.Actress Minka Kelly attended the boutique opening of Folli Follie benefitting the Art of Elysium in N.Y.C. wearing this long sleeve deep purple dress with leopard print. She threw in a pair of nude peep toe pumps and polished off the look with a spiral framed up 'do.

I love the angle that the dress creates under the neckline and the heels are gorgeous. The purple leopard-ness is very edgy, yet shaped quite gracefully.

What do you think? Hot or Not?

Anne Hathaway's Geek-Chic Glasses

.Rio actress Anne Hathaway rocks some adorable Revenge of the Nerds style glasses at the film's Los Angeles premiere with a fringed out dark purple dress, and strapping Gucci heels.

What do you think?

Jessica Szohr's Sheer Muscle Top

.Gossip Girl Jessica Szohr attended the preview party for Sony Ericsson Xperia Play at the Mondrian SoHo hotel with tickets to a gun show. Those guns being her arms that is!

The actress wore a sheer sleeveless button-down top with collar, shimmering stovepipe bottoms, and some chunky, funky footwear.

To be honest, I think it's completely hideous. Blair should so slap you! Am I being too mean? Fine, the stovepipes are okay.

Reese Witherspoon's Pink Monique Lhuillier Wedding Gown

.Reese Witherspoon married fiance Jim Toth in this lightly blushed Monique Lhuillier Chantilly lace bodice gown with full tulle skirt and graceful classic veil.

Pink for your second wedding? So amazingly chic and stunning! (Hey, even for your first!) I think Reese looks gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous and the glow of happiness doesn't hurt either.

Zac Efron's Facial Hair

.It's not quite "Brawny Man" status, but it does kind of look like he drives an Camaro IROC-Z!

What do you think of the scruffy look? Hot, not, or creepy?

Blake Lively's Red Lace Marchesa Mini

.CinemaCon's breakthough performer of the year, Blake Lively, arrived at the Big Screen Achievement Awards ceremony in Las Vegas rocking a red lace Marchesa mini, edgy Brian Atwood pumps, and a frazzled 'do.

I pretty much love it. She looks like a red velvet cupcake!