Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GF loves me but is not a virgin

Unregistered

Default GF loves me but is not a virgin

I m in a relation wit a gal 4pst 1 yr.. N she luvs me mre thn i do.. N d reasn f me nt luvin her so much is tht ki she had been into 2 relation b4 i cme into hr lyf.. One relation ws a long tim so she lost her virginity n hd sex quit a lot f tim n in other one she js had sme smooches... N i lso hv been into sme relation b4 bt nvr wnt below d belt.. She ws genuin enough 2tel me each n evry thin as dint wntd 2hide nethn 4rm me.. N d fact she isnt a virgin is lwyz pondrin in my mind n thts y m nt abl 2luv her n evn due 2tht i told her 2 leav me bt she cried so much n litraly luv me... So u al sy wht shud i do..??? As m planng future wth her... Plz help me... M really in need f tht...

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Look, if its a big deal for you, and makes you hold back in your love for her, then better let her go...there's no point in pretending and then throwing it in her face whenever you have a disagreement at different points of your life.

If, on the other hand, the girl is really important to you and you love her sincerely, then, well, let the virginity issue go. The choice is really yours here.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

See its not about what we say. Its ultimately ur call. If u r ready (which i dont think u are) to accept her the way she is then go ahead with her. If u are in two minds about it then u better part ways with her. And if she is not willing to part then try and explain to her that ur being in the relationship just for the sake of it would be bad for both of u in the future. U would always grudge her for this and u two wud never remain happy. So go ahead with her only when ur mind is absolutely clear.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I m in a relation wit a gal 4pst 1 yr.. N she luvs me mre thn i do.. N d reasn f me nt luvin her so much is tht ki she had been into 2 relation b4 i cme into hr lyf.. One relation ws a long tim so she lost her virginity n hd sex quit a lot f tim n in other one she js had sme smooches... N i lso hv been into sme relation b4 bt nvr wnt below d belt.. She ws genuin enough 2tel me each n evry thin as dint wntd 2hide nethn 4rm me.. N d fact she isnt a virgin is lwyz pondrin in my mind n thts y m nt abl 2luv her n evn due 2tht i told her 2 leav me bt she cried so much n litraly luv me... So u al sy wht shud i do..??? As m planng future wth her... Plz help me... M really in need f tht...
    hi thr,

see as far as i can see in this matter....ur GF is loyal and she's honest with u.....
    but at the end of the day this decision belongs to u....if u truly love her just get married....if ur not comfortable with it then just call it quits....
    and if u take the first thing that is to get married then....u have to bury this "not virgin" matter once and for all.....take time and ask ur elders for their opinion first......
    Kullu man alaiha Faan....

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Be honest. u seem to regret a lot about her not being virgin. Explain her ur regret. be direct. tell her what is bothering u.if u r planning for future with her,she surely is compatible with u in all ways .. & loves u.. u seem to be thinking about her one flaw[which u urself have]/either be broadminded & accept her the way she is. or just quit. dont be confused , or load ur resentment & keep quite. Talk to her & decide. or talk to yourself to be JUST[when u urself ahve been into it,why do u have problem when ur gf was in to it??]

take care!
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

This girl was honest enough to tell you everything, thats good, but whats more important is are you comfortable with her past? Are you comfortable with the fact that she has lost her virginity before? If you are comfortable and have forgiven her then its no problem and you can proceed to marriage. But if you're not, then leaving her will be a wise decision because if you marry her in spite of this, then you may doubt her and hate her every now and then and it will be a tough situation. Sure, if you reject her now it'll break her heart but that will be for the betterment of both of you. So do as you feel.
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

SB MahaGuru Colonel Chikoo.RocKstar's Avatar

Don't go for that girl..she loves you..u love her..she is honest..whatever...your hearts awkwardness will always remains in terms of quarrel in future..You won't respect her and she will definitely get blame...!

There will be no faith in your relationship..!

Fir bhi give a try..but just for once...study her carefully...one more mistake from her side concerned with her character..leave her..and if you are finding her to be faithful towards you and she is caring for you then forget the fact completely that she is not virgin...!!

Depends on you what's your mind's strength..!
    Last edited by Chikoo.RocKstar; 13-06-2011 at 11:58 PM.

SB Guru Lieutenant-Colonel

Hi

First and foremost be clear of your reasons to be in this relationship..

Are you in this relationship because you love her

Are you in this relationship because she cried and you felt pity

Every man and woman wants to be the first sexual partner in his/her partner's life....sadly today's lifestyles, personal values and exposure does not make it possible lots of times....

we want our partners to be honest and come clean with their past affairs and extent of physical intimacy....but not able to digest the truth...specially if our partner has experienced more than we have..

If her virginity is bothering you..then move out of this relationship without wasting any time...and you know it is bothering you....

This fact that she went out with other guys before you will always stay between you two and will always bother you...

New Born

People learn frm there mistakes !

Do give her a chance start a new beginning n live happily

Young Gun

Her first exp is not with u. can u deal with this ? first time is always special. but marry her as she truly loves you. u may go through depression for her past but try to deal with it.
    Last edited by aapkadost; 16-06-2011 at 08:32 AM.

if u blieve that ur future wife has virginity as important then there may be an issue in ur marriage.
    I suggest dont go for this marriag.. coz ti will be total failure because of suspciion etc. Find a virgin girl..

Young Gun

Find a virgin girl..

it depends on luck.

did she lie about virginity or tryto hide it?
    does she continue to have contact with past lovers?
    is she trying on new boys?

these are only things u need to concern, in my opinion

New Born

Listen Brother, Virgin or Not a Virgin shouldn't be an issue especially in this age when people are always up to take their new relationship physical !

You should actually be happy that she is quite open to you about her past, what if you would have found this after you would have been engaged or married to her ? Her openness shows her confidence and love for you.. Just forget about her V status and concentrate on your future with her

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by it matters to me View Post
    Hi

First and foremost be clear of your reasons to be in this relationship..

Are you in this relationship because you love her

Are you in this relationship because she cried and you felt pity

Every man and woman wants to be the first sexual partner in his/her partner's life....sadly today's lifestyles, personal values and exposure does not make it possible lots of times....

we want our partners to be honest and come clean with their past affairs and extent of physical intimacy....but not able to digest the truth...specially if our partner has experienced more than we have..

If her virginity is bothering you..then move out of this relationship without wasting any time...and you know it is bothering you....

This fact that she went out with other guys before you will always stay between you two and will always bother you...

Very well said I hope you will continue with this type of advices!!