Thread: Love triangle!!!

Unregistered

Default Love triangle!!!

hello preeto mam,
    me female 22 student, good looking...from germany

i really dont know whom to ask...so people pls help me in taking a decission of my life....

a boy MR A loved me since 3 years and didnt tell me till i came to know abt it..he had some private family probs so i never found the right time to tell me that....hes a shy type...very well mannered....a perfect man ( according to me-like i wished my man to b)

then MR B came who i know since 1 year- he had past relationships---he likes beeing i n contact wid gals....lookes at them...2 much according to me...there r lots of things which i want him to change...we r toghether since 1 year...and we had lots of fights over his bahavior 2wards gals....
    i almost broke off then he promissed me that he ll never ever do such things...he loves me very much

mr a and b are friends since 1 year maybe.....not to forget that i know MR A since 3years...

MR A told me know that he prayed in every namaz for me...
    i mean knowing that his friend also liked me he still continued praying and not giving up
    if a think abt my future i know that MR A will be a perfect husband...

and then my love for MR B ...i mean i was 1 year wid him...i cnt break his heart....
    SO GUYS WHAT SHUD I DO?????

IF MR A WUD HAVE COME 1 YEAR EARLIER I WUD DEFINITLY HAVE SAID YES TO HIM.....
    PLS GUYS HELP ME OUT::::ITS REALLY REALLY IMPORTANT

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hmm...well, the easiest way out would be to think of who you will be happiest with and then decide. However, that's easier said than done, I know and its a tough spot you are in.

Think wisely and well and see which way you want to go. Think also, that maybe you are seeing the negative points in your present boyfriend because he is too close to you right now.....

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Go with Mr. A.. U shall always be happy in life that way...

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Judge the pros & cons.. who loves u more.. who can keep u happy..who is more trust worthy & then decide.. choice is urs... so think properly about alll facts & amke a choice soon.. donot keep both of them waiting & donot keep urslef in confusion!
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

New Born

Marriage is the biggest decision of ur life,you dont make it twice.So go for Mr.A cuz it seems he loves you and respects you with all his soul.....dont take into consideration anyone else's emotions but ur own.

Banned Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello preeto mam,

i really dont know whom to ask...so people pls help me in taking a decission of my life....

a boy MR A loved me since 3 years and didnt tell me till i came to know abt it..he had some private family probs so i never found the right time to tell me that....hes a shy type...very well mannered....a perfect man ( according to me-like i wished my man to b)

then MR B came who i know since 1 year- he had past relationships---he likes beeing i n contact wid gals....lookes at them...2 much according to me...there r lots of things which i want him to change...we r toghether since 1 year...and we had lots of fights over his bahavior 2wards gals....
    i almost broke off then he promissed me that he ll never ever do such things...he loves me very much

mr a and b are friends since 1 year maybe.....not to forget that i know MR A since 3years...

i mean knowing that his friend also liked me he still continued praying and not giving up

and then my love for MR B ...i mean i was 1 year wid him...i cnt break his heart....

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Go with Mr. A.. U shall always be happy in life that way...
    Yup , I agree with Alqama , go with Mr A
    Mr B will not make you happy .

Mr. A will love u all ur life....marry him dearest.......

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

The way you are saying, Mr. A is the best choice. But remember, every relationship whether with Mr. A or Mr. B will take some adjustments from both sides.
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Ex - terminating the Ex.. Lieutenant-Colonel Colonel Hannibal Smith's Avatar

when its about love...u cant be sure wats happening n wat one is like...
    assuming things n personalities wont help u...
    da important question is ...whom u love dis particular moment...whether its mr A or mr B...jst take ur time n decide...n then accept it!

gal...life is simple...u make decisions n u dnt look back...wish u a nice life ahead!

New Born

Thumbs down

look Girl! Dont get confused! Your problem is as real as mine.. Me too have the same problem but I prayed Allah for my Love & by the Grace of Allah I got my Love now,. So believe in him if Mr. A really love You then he'll surely get You.. So dont be tensed.!!

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hello preeto mam,

If you must break up then do so solely by judging the merits and flaws of a person. Do not judge that individual with someone else otherwise you could end up getting into a habit of forever judging and comparing all the Mr A's and B's that will generally come across in your life. The likelihood is you will never feel content. With whomever you do decide to break up with, be sure to let them down gently, assertively with some degree of empathy . There's way's and mean's into doing that. Something you will owe.
    So may it be

Just decide what u want my dear, Long Lasting love and happiness or frequent fights on and off kind of relationship.

I think by now u might have got the point, if not then its very much advisable to be with Mr. A.