Thread: Respect Her.....

Young Gun shwetabh02@yahoo.co.in's Avatar

Default Respect Her.....

Tomorrow you may get a working woman, but you should marry her with these facts as well.
    Here is a girl, who is as much educated as you are;
    Who is earning almost as much as you do;
    One, who has dreams and aspirations just as you have because she is as human as you are;
    One, who has never entered the kitchen in her life just like you or your Sister haven't, as she was busy in studies and competing in a system that gives no special concession to girls for their culinary achievements
    One, who has lived and loved her parents & brothers & sisters, almost as much as you do for 20-25 years of her life;
    One, who has bravely agreed to leave behind all that, her home, people who love her, to adopt your home, your family, your ways and even your family ,name
    One, who is somehow expected to be a master-chef from day #1, while you sleep oblivious to her predicament in her new circumstances, environment and that kitchen
    One, who is expected to make the tea, first thing in the morning and cook food at the end of the day, even if she is as tired as you are, maybe more, and yet never ever expected to complain; to be a servant, a cook, a mother, a wife, even if she doesn't want to; and is learning just like you are as to what you want from her; and is clumsy and sloppy at times and knows that you won't like it if she is too demanding, or if she learns faster than you; One, who has her own set of friends, and that includes boys and even men at her workplace too, those, who she knows from school days and yet is willing to put all that on the back-burners to avoid your irrational jealousy, unnecessary competition and your inherent insecurities; Yes, she can drink and dance just as well as you can, but won't, simply Because you won't like it, even though you say otherwise
    One, who can be late from work once in a while when deadlines, just like yours, are to be met;
    One, who is doing her level best and wants to make this most important, relationship in her entire life a grand success, if you just help her some and trust her;
    One, who just wants one thing from you, as you are the only one she knows in your entire house - your unstinted support, your sensitivities and most importantly - your understanding, or love, if you may call it. But not many guys understand this...... Please appreciate "HER" ...

♥ek haseena thi♥ Field Marshal basanti<<<'s Avatar

Thumbs up

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

Unhappy

NOT happening Sirji...... In India People are killing the girl child and you are talking about appreciating the educated working women!!!!

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

i am not discussing social issues here.... only talking about the qualities boys should also look and consider while marrying gals.... u`ve gotta feel to understand these...

Hum Banarasi.......... Colonel Ankhi_sena_mun's Avatar

haha actually I am the other side of this equation... a working highly educated Girl for which males rarely think of marrying me......

they might be missing out

Greatest Ghonchu Lieutenant General crazy_fog's Avatar

yes....

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ ⌆ Major Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shwetabh02@yahoo.co.in View Post
    Tomorrow you may get a working woman, but you should marry her with these facts as well.
    Here is a girl, who is as much educated as you are;
    Who is earning almost as much as you do;
    One, who has dreams and aspirations just as you have because she is as human as you are;
    One, who has never entered the kitchen in her life just like you or your Sister haven't, as she was busy in studies and competing in a system that gives no special concession to girls for their culinary achievements
    One, who has lived and loved her parents & brothers & sisters, almost as much as you do for 20-25 years of her life;
    One, who has bravely agreed to leave behind all that, her home, people who love her, to adopt your home, your family, your ways and even your family ,name
    One, who is somehow expected to be a master-chef from day #1, while you sleep oblivious to her predicament in her new circumstances, environment and that kitchen
    One, who is expected to make the tea, first thing in the morning and cook food at the end of the day, even if she is as tired as you are, maybe more, and yet never ever expected to complain; to be a servant, a cook, a mother, a wife, even if she doesn't want to; and is learning just like you are as to what you want from her; and is clumsy and sloppy at times and knows that you won't like it if she is too demanding, or if she learns faster than you; One, who has her own set of friends, and that includes boys and even men at her workplace too, those, who she knows from school days and yet is willing to put all that on the back-burners to avoid your irrational jealousy, unnecessary competition and your inherent insecurities; Yes, she can drink and dance just as well as you can, but won't, simply Because you won't like it, even though you say otherwise
    One, who can be late from work once in a while when deadlines, just like yours, are to be met;
    One, who is doing her level best and wants to make this most important, relationship in her entire life a grand success, if you just help her some and trust her;
    One, who just wants one thing from you, as you are the only one she knows in your entire house - your unstinted support, your sensitivities and most importantly - your understanding, or love, if you may call it. But not many guys understand this...... Please appreciate "HER" ...

Good post, good cause, reps + I like the way you used a lime coloured font. I think it's really 'limelighted' and brought the message home . Fully support the path of gender equality !!
    Do what thou wilt and ye harm none

coz this is my fav. colour