Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bf does lots of dodgy things!

Unregistered

Default Bf does lots of dodgy things!

Dear all 
    I have one query concerning my bf and my best friend. Whenever he visits me in my college at that moment my best friend also joined our discussion. I observe that he gaze a lot her. He enjoys and laughs, I feel insecure and soon when she moves he changes his mood. On the other hand he too stares at women’s then makes silly comments. Although am very good-looking with that he confesses and he knows I hate it when he act like this…..does he do this childish things to irritate me or something else? Several times we had fight over this then all he does is smile and says don’t worry it’s a stage I will get over it. Counsel me plz!

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

Hmm...Okkkkey!!

So, now the thing is that this is very irritating behaviour and I wonder how he can call it a 'passing phase'- I mean how would he know if its a passing phase or grossly insensitive behavior and I tend to lean towards the latter option.

This is obviously irking you and he doesn't seem to be doing much to alter his ways- so maybe you should have a serious discussion with him about how this is seriously damaging the relationship, instead of fighting with him, you know.

You may also like to wonder why your best friend makes herself available whenever this boy visits you. So, they like each other- great! But its best to let them not have too much to do with one another, ya?

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Well though i can understand this is typical men's behaviour but ur BF is crossing limits! He is going over the board without caring for ur emotions. U need to set strict limits for him. Simply fighting over it wont help, u need to make it clear to him that u wudnt want to continue with the relationship if he refuses to mend his ways. And do leave him if he doesnt change himself. He needs to learn the lesson the hard way.

SB Addict

probably something going behind the curtains.... i guess these things happen quite often... considering the closeness tat comes into relationships...

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

Hmmm.... some men are like that. Naturally they may stare at women. But too much of it?? & when u noticed he is dismissing it casually?? all these dont sound good. he isnt serious about how u feel.

Tell him sternly to mend his ways.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Ex - terminating the Ex.. Lieutenant-Colonel Colonel Hannibal Smith's Avatar

well watever he's..he either doesnt knows or overlooks the rules of dating..never ever be flirtingly close 2 ur gf's best frnd..n lookin at gals continously saying its a passing phase...gross!
    If he doesnt knows how 2 behave..he's too dumb n stupid! In case he overlooks ur presence..he's 2 mean n non trustable!
    time 2 demand ur rights in dis relationship n take a stand..either he's gonna behave better or u gonna go 4 a better guy!
    be firm..be self respecting..n be clear!

SB MahaGuru Colonel deSi_CasaNovA's Avatar

Making some one jealous just to grab attention is one thing and flirting just to hurt some one or infatuation for that matter are different things. Make sure his feelings for you are true and keep an eye on him.

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

Firstly, try to avoid this friend of yours. Meet your bf at some place other than college. Staring at girls is normal for men but the way you describe, its not right. Tell him firmly that you do not like this behavior and its damaging the relationship and he should change his habits.
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

lolxxxxxxxxxxx
    I Am Free Of All Prejudice. I Hate Everyone Equally.

There is a way to check it if he is doing it to irritate you..

try to observe him when u are not with him, and see how he behaves then. If he teases girls even in ur absence then he has some behaviour problem

What if its just friendship? may be he likes her company..
    Among ur friends too, u will be having ur favorite friends and boring friends list.. perhaps this girl is one of his favorite freidns?
    ANyway u can watch their behaviour and see if something weird is going on. Keep an eye open, with out qurrelling for now.. be silent about this

For a change star staring and praising boys in his presence . He might realize something.

U are right.. there are two possibilities..
    1) he is doing it to irritate u
    2) he is actually a womanizer and wont miss a chance to go after a new girl he sees on way
    either one of this is true

guys tries to irritate girls just for fun. So only way to know it is, check how he behave after such incidents.. is he smiling and enjoying ur anger? then may be he is simply irritating you and nothing wrong is in his mind. U can find it out from his body language

Young Gun

whatever u do ..dont insult him in front of others and dont do something similar to teach him a lesson . he has taken u for granted. some guys dont understand this easily though they love their partners more than themselves.

Two important questions u should try to check

first question is : do he behave this way to all girls or his excitement is only when this girl is around?

second question is: from beginning did u ever feel before that he is trying to cheat u? do u feel insecure in this reqlationship? do u feel that u are not a right match for him?