Thread: Mad at my boyfriend !

New Born

Default Mad at my boyfriend !

Hello preeto mam !!
    ok so here is my problem, i have been with my boyfriend for two years now but he still can't tell his family about me , ok he doesn't wanna tell it now thats all right but he wants me to send his sis friend request, i sed ok i will send her request buh u ll need to talk to her and inform her that she accepts my friend request that who i am ......he got mad at me that she has a hint .....is this a way to introduce me to his family ?? he doesnt tell them or explain them and wishes me to send them friend requests....i am really mad at him .....he is a jeRK.....one time i recognized his sis at some concert , my boyfriend told his sis about that and she sed wow she is spying on me ...........what the **** !! now is this right way of introducing me to them ....please help.

New Born

no replies

SB Champion Captain miss.flintstone's Avatar

hello gurl..fr ur prob..see wht i cn say is..maybe ur bf is having dis genuine prob n maybe is unable to tell d family..

see no guy is d same n its nt necessary tht every bf has to be a super hero..
    understand his things...i think he is still trying to introduce u to his family by asking you to approach his sibling.
    at least if u both cme to knw each other he cn have a gud support fr u n him ...
    his reaction could hv been just usual 1 as he knws his family members better thm nyone else.
    giv him tym n support him..send request to his sis wid a sweet appreciating msg.tc

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

I think two years of togetherness is a suffice time for anyone to be taking a relationship to the next step of formalities. His hesitance shows his lack of commitment and fear. Perhaps he doesn't want a serious relationship just yet, but doesn't want to loose you either. it could also be due to him being from a conservative background, favouring more his parents future expectations of him .

With respect, i advise for you not to get too seriously involved with someone like that or anyone who is not prepared to put you first, at least not in the intimacy department. Be weary. People seldom change for others needs they normally do so only for their own - meaning to say , it might all prove exhaustive with no positive outcome if you were to have hopes pursuing a future with him. It's his loss really, you come across as a nice humble person. Best of luck.
    So may it be

Ex - terminating the Ex.. Lieutenant-Colonel Colonel Hannibal Smith's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by suneeta View Post
    Hello preeto mam !!
    ok so here is my problem, i have been with my boyfriend for two years now but he still can't tell his family about me , ok he doesn't wanna tell it now thats all right but he wants me to send his sis friend request, i sed ok i will send her request buh u ll need to talk to her and inform her that she accepts my friend request that who i am ......he got mad at me that she has a hint .....is this a way to introduce me to his family ?? he doesnt tell them or explain them and wishes me to send them friend requests....i am really mad at him .....he is a jeRK.....one time i recognized his sis at some concert , my boyfriend told his sis about that and she sed wow she is spying on me ...........what the **** !! now is this right way of introducing me to them ....please help.
    suneeta..ur bf is one of da types who cant announce their love interests in front of da family..n his motive behind u trying 2 be his sis' frnd was dat maybe u both develop nice frndz n then he tells n she accepts u!
    tell u wat...if his sis said u were spying her...dere is a very high probability this strategy of u sending her a frndz request will backfire very soon!
    no matter how perfect u r...only he can introduce u 2 dem the most appropriate n best possible way!
    if he needs time...give him aplenty...but he shud work on it! if he cant stand for his love n find out a way of introducing his 'to be future half' to his family...how will he stand up against the problems n situations in dis relationship's future...
    ask him 2 take his time...n demand it...its ur right 2 be announced n accepted or even not accepted...he shud think n plan on it!
    remember..no matter how random da things may appear...there's a plan in everything! talk 2 ur man..

~ cavalier ~ ♀ ☣ )o( ⌆ Lieutenant-Colonel Lisbonstar28's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Hannibal Smith View Post
    suneeta..ur bf is one of da types who cant announce their love interests in front of da family..n his motive behind u trying 2 be his sis' frnd was dat maybe u both develop nice frndz n then he tells n she accepts u!
    tell u wat...if his sis said u were spying her...dere is a very high probability this strategy of u sending her a frndz request will backfire very soon!
    no matter how perfect u r...only he can introduce u 2 dem the most appropriate n best possible way!
    if he needs time...give him aplenty...but he shud work on it! if he cant stand for his love n find out a way of introducing his 'to be future half' to his family...how will he stand up against the problems n situations in dis relationship's future...
    ask him 2 take his time...n demand it...its ur right 2 be announced n accepted or even not accepted...he shud think n plan on it!
    remember..no matter how random da things may appear...there's a plan in everything! talk 2 ur man..
    Suneeta, do take into consideration this post, especially the highlighted bits. It's crucial for if you want clarity of what may or may not be in the future.
    So may it be

New Born

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Hannibal Smith View Post

thanks alot .....i was really confused .....

Young Gun

to be acceptable to his sister/family create trust and friendship. questions in their mind would be

are u an "easy girl" .
    do u respect ur family/their family.
    would u be faithful ..
    r u fickle minded or too open minded.

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

trust me girl,when a guy is so reluctant in introducing u,implies,he wants u to be hidden cahpter of his life.
    He is not seriious about u. Or amybe he is scared about something at home,maybe strict parent.

Give him ultimatum,that two years is long time,he has to introduce you in decent manner to his family,or u will wlak of relationship. U rnt in it for time pass.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Banned Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by suneeta View Post
    Hello preeto mam !!
    Just one thing I have to tell you:
    "When we really love someone , we don't hide it or even try to"!!
    So in short , he is wasting your time and he is using you .