Thread: Sex on 7th day of period cycle.

Unregistered

Default Sex on 7th day of period cycle.

Hi Madam,

Yesterday i had sex wit my G.F, she was on her 7 day of period. After we had sex she did not have periods. I am worried will she get pregnant? or it was a safe day to have sex? Shd i ask her to go for ECP?

Moderator Lieutenant General Preeto Maam's Avatar

An ECP will be effective only if taken upto 72 hours of unsafe sex.

It has been said in this forum that you can never take risks with the cycle- you should not assume that there is a 'safe' period- so ya, it may be sensible to find out if pregnancy has taken place.

Get a pregnancy test kit from the chemist and do a home test (provided about 2 weeks have passed after the episode).

You can not rely even on regular mens. cycle so better do emergency pregnancy test at home.

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

menstrual cycle reference for not getting pregnant is the most ancient & unreliable way. get a pregnancy test done & confirm.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Banned Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Madam,

Yesterday i had sex wit my G.F, she was on her 7 day of period. After we had sex she did not have periods. I am worried will she get pregnant? or it was a safe day to have sex? Shd i ask her to go for ECP?
    there's a very high probability of pregnancy in urs case..get it confirmed n stay wid her emotionally!
    y da hell u like playing risks wid urs n hers life..condoms r dat distracting n non-available..!? if u do hv a lucky escape dis time..make sure u dont wanna be in same dilemma n querry a few weeks later or in future!
    contraceptive pills hv their own side effects on da gal's body n reproductive system if they r taken as a substitute for protection..better be concerned about her!
    i wish u a lucky escape dis time!

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hi Madam,

If she was already in her 7th day of periods, I didnt get what did you mean by "After we had sex she did not have periods"??? The flow of blood decreases in the last days of the mensuration cycle. It may be just few drops. And as far as pregnancy is concerned it can happen, or it may not. But it is said though I am not sure that there are very less chances of getting pregnant during periods. If 72 hrs have not passed, take ECP. And as far as pregnancy test is concerned, it gives accurate result if its been at least two weeks above from the due date of periods. Good luck and do have Protected sex next time...

Dont depend on the days of periods.. 7th or 14th, there is always chance for pregnancy, evenif it might be slight.

read this fantastic thread for better options for birth control:
    http://forum.santabanta.com/showthread.htm?t=166338

Its an old myth.. that there are some days whenu can have sex and u will never get pregnant.. But the danger is it can faily and u will have to carry a baby when u least expect it or u will be forced to do brutal things like abortion

its not a safe mathod but an example is given below.. U are adviced to use condoms/pills instead. THis can fail

if menstrual cycle is regular and if 26days is ur cycle, and if frist day of last cycle is january 1 , then ur safe days are from 1-7 and 21-26th