Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: She wants regular sex

Young Gun

if u dont marry her then there may be problem in life of her husband. He will keep suspecting her past and she will keep telling lies and feeling guilty. Its pain only the guys who get non virgin girl knows.if she does not confess he will even more bad.if she confesses she risks getting insulted .

New Born

dude sex ki passion kabhi khatam nahi hoti.........
    Saalo beet jaate hai lekin sex ki passion always remain constant....

The Avenger !! Lieutenant-Colonel murtazas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i am 23 yr old guy and in a reltionship with a girl for last 3 yrs we r looking forward to get mared in abt 2 yrs time we both love each othr but she want to have sex with me regularly to which i dont agree we had done sex quite a few no. of times but doing sex regularly like once in a week is it ok? i actually dont know i think doing regularly we both will loase intrst thats i siad no to her but she doent listen she siad its completely ok and nothng will happen ??????plz help me with this

I would like to say one thing
    having sex with someone doesn't guarantee you will get married. Being married means you've made a commitment to your spouse and you respect them.

Fornication (sex before marriage), whether it's with your girlfriend or fiance, is a sin. Sin will never change even if the majority of people don't feel it's wrong.

Last edited by murtazas; 25-06-2011 at 03:54 PM.
    'Power & Money are marvelous sources if they remain in pocket but they are terrible masters once they enter the head."

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    i am 23 yr old guy and in a reltionship with a girl for last 3 yrs we r looking forward to get mared in abt 2 yrs time we both love each othr but she want to have sex with me regularly to which i dont agree we had done sex quite a few no. of times but doing sex regularly like once in a week is it ok? i actually dont know i think doing regularly we both will loase intrst thats i siad no to her but she doent listen she siad its completely ok and nothng will happen ??????plz help me with this
    "loose interest?" not in sex but you will loose interest in doing it with same person again and again .

SB King Field Marshal

one question: bhai teri akal ghutne me hai kya? ...tum kitne khushnaseeb ho ke woh khud regularly sex karne ka bol rahi hai.....kitne log ko toh month me 1 baar naseeb hota hai

lakshmi tere maathe pe tilak laga rahi hai aur tu muh dhone ki baat kar raha hai

oh btw, unmarried ladki ke sath sex karta hai
    pehle shadi kar usse

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Quote Originally Posted by ! K ! View Post
    one question: bhai teri akal ghutne me hai kya? ...tum kitne khushnaseeb ho ke woh khud regularly sex karne ka bol rahi hai.....kitne log ko toh month me 1 baar naseeb hota hai

lakshmi tere maathe pe tilak laga rahi hai aur tu muh dhone ki baat kar raha hai

pehle shadi kar usse
    Adult threads mein comment nahi karte bachhe

u r one of the few blessed

Fir milenge chalte chalte Major iamyoursumo's Avatar

pehle shadi kar usse
    dil jeet liya koolie
    I need to stop saying to people, "How stupid can you be?".....they think it's a challenge!

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by murtazas View Post

I would like to say one thing
    having sex with someone doesn't guarantee you will get married. Being married means you've made a commitment to your spouse and you respect them.

Fornication (sex before marriage), whether it's with your girlfriend or fiance, is a sin. Sin will never change even if the majority of people don't feel it's wrong.

Excellent!! Couldn't agree more...!!! Rep error.

Fornication is a sin...dont do it...

pehle shadi kar usse

your comment is damm funny bro

Young Gun

may be u think she is too fast!