Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can i know whats on her side?

Default How can i know whats on her side?

Hi Guys,

I am shy and little bit introvert guy. I used to meet one gal , we were in relationship for 6 months. I know 6 months are not too long for a good relationship, still this is the time i have invested for her.

3 months back , she started telling me to find other girlfriend as she doesn't want to distracted in studies and this reason for breaking up I don't understand, as she never told me earlier that she is getting distracting due to me or my phone calls, and some time she gets irritated by my talks. Even I have asked her if she has other man in her life still she is denying it.

I am trying hard to get her back but all efforts leading to other direction. I can't live with the thought that in future she will be mine when there is not possibility to win her back in present.

I don't know what went wrong.

New Born

If she is true to u and u r true to her, just fix a time and place and open ur heart to her. Ask her the real reason that why is she putting u off? Its not always that guys have commitment issues. In this age even girls are afraid of long term commitment. If she can b honest with u now, its all good, if she can't no point in lingering around that maybe she'll come back and accept u.

SB Champion Lieutenant

You have to give her some space because I don't think that she was ready for a relatioship and she got into it some how. Now you really want to weigh your options because she is not ready yet. Also, like other said that girls at this age also have commitment issues. Look both of yous are young and both of yous have to concentrate on your studies and get your careers going. Just be friends with her right now and when she is ready and when she is IN TO YOU then she will call back...

SB Champion Captain

hey..feel really sorrry for you
    i know it hurts to be left high n dry like tat
    but each individual is entitled to his/her thoughts na???? so if she doesn wanna stay in the relationship... u please back out... don try to pester her by why?? wat wrong did i do and all tat emotional crap...
    believe me... wat a gal hates is a guy pestering her...so if she tells nah ..u juz say ok...n respect her opinion... this way u can save ur self respect... n maybe in the future her thoughts may change??? but if u keep running behind her now she ll juz be disgusted....
    to take her off ur mind stop thinking of her...indulge urself in some hobbies..or work...i know its easier said than done... but if someones opinion changes we cant do ne thing na??? best of luck... be a man....

Moderator Major General galaxy_resident's Avatar

We can't say for sure whether she is really getting distracted or just making it up. If she wants a break then I think you must respect her decision and leave her alone. If you still cling to her, maybe she won't reciprocate your love and that would hurt you all the more and it will be more of a one-sided relationship. When your gf finishes her studies, you might try again and maybe then she will agree.
    The problem with internet quotes is that you can't trust their authenticity.
    - Abraham Lincoln

If she really is getting distracted by your calls then just reduce them. However keep in touch with her , give her space and look out for more clues if she is completely disinterested and might have someone else in her life.

SB Champion Lieutenant bosesujoy1985@gmail.com's Avatar

Really i wonder.. what i would have done!!

Well if u think its an investment... might be a bad debt!!
    Last edited by galaxy_resident; 02-08-2011 at 11:05 PM.
    !!...yoυ can'т вυy love, вυт yoυ pay нeavιly ғor ιт...!!

YOu hav nothing to worry. Her problem is studies, and she is getting distractd
    So if u can keep some control she will be fine
    Limit the time u spend with her. Ask for her free time and onlyt hen u should call her or meet her etc. That will put her in a more relaxed position about the love

Thank you for your Opinions )

I will keep in mind all and will do Want I can )

just start finding a new girl

The best u can do is to take services of a detective agency to do spy work on her
    Becuse u dont know if she is close to anybody and detective agencies are best for such kind of operations. If udo it urself, u might get caught and will be in embarassing situations

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

ohh!!! happens all the time. it hurts. but ahve to face reality courageously. u cannot force anyone to love u. u did ur work. let her know u r interested in her. now choice is hers,isnt it??

respect hrer decision.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

♡♥£☋¢Ǩ¥ ★☆★ ☾ћi¢Ҝ¥♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

ohh!!! happens all the time. it hurts. but ahve to face reality courageously. u cannot force anyone to love u. u did ur work. let her know u r interested in her. now choice is hers,isnt it??

respect hrer decision.
    Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

Listen Buddy,

Nothing's wrong yet!
    6 months into the relationship and young couples cant keep their hands off each other!! Thats what this is!

Maybe she has had some problem at home! This usually happens when there is parental or teachers' pressure for studies.
    Cajole her and ask her what the problem is.
    OR
    There might not be another guy in her life. But i think she might be having second thoughts about you since 6 months is not a long time.
    These early jitters are quite common in girls.

Here's what you can do..
    Cut down on the time you guys talk to each other on phone.
    Set a time when you both are free and relaxed and can have a great chat with each other.
    Late night talks can end up in both of you being fussy, irritated, dur to lack of sleep! So avoid it.

Tell her you're with her no matter what. Let her (and you too!!) concentrate on her studies too!!

Quote Originally Posted by rezen009 View Post
    Hi Guys,

I am shy and little bit introvert guy. I used to meet one gal , we were in relationship for 6 months. I know 6 months are not too long for a good relationship, still this is the time i have invested for her.

3 months back , she started telling me to find other girlfriend as she doesn't want to distracted in studies and this reason for breaking up I don't understand, as she never told me earlier that she is getting distracting due to me or my phone calls, and some time she gets irritated by my talks. Even I have asked her if she has other man in her life still she is denying it.

I am trying hard to get her back but all efforts leading to other direction. I can't live with the thought that in future she will be mine when there is not possibility to win her back in present.

I don't know what went wrong.

Hey Guys...

I just thought to revisit this site , then i remember my post ...here comes It is very nice to read all your replies and laughing that how silly was my post regarding a relationship. I have moved on from that relationship stuff and having a very successful career. After that relation I was into another one for same period 6 months and now I am enjoying the freedom of being single.

Nothing succeeds like Success