Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Very scared of situation after marriage

Unregistered

Angry Very scared of situation after marriage

Hello Mam

I am a 25 year girl. I always concentrated on my studies and work so far. I have never masturbated or had any relationship with a guy. Now my marriage are fixed by my parents I also like the guy. He is very nice. But I am really afraid of situation after marriage because I have read that almost 89% of girls masturbate and I never did. So am I normal ? What if I am not normal and I come to know that after marriage. ? i tried to put a finger in my vagina recently and it was very very painful . What will happen in sex after marriage will my husband laugh at me ?? I am so scared pls help

Young Gun

Default Not to worry

Many times, we tend to become what we fear. Simply because, behind every fear there is a wish or a sense of curiosity.

In your case, you are like an uncut and unpolished diamond. Your fears are pretty normal for a young girl who has lived quite conservatively without any adventure. The only way to conquer your fears is to be confident and beleive that you are going to have a good, healthy, active married life with your partner. The key here is to take things as naturally as they happen and get rid of any inhibitions you may have in uncovering the hidden passion that lies latent in every part of your body. You should have the confidence that your husband will explore and discover this passion and bring it to life.

Live and experience every emotion as naturally as you can. Reciprocate with your heart, emote with your limbs and keep your logical brain switched off. That is the secret to discover your mojo.

Stay confident. Stay fit by exercising regularly. Groom yourself for the big occasion and allow yourself to be carried away by your prince charming. Close your eyes and live your dreams.

Logical Guru is the internationally reknowned right thinking moral source on all topics related to Sex, Spirituality, Religion, International Travel and the Law. Views expressed are personal and not intended to poke fun at anyone.

♡♥☋Ǩ ★☆★ ☾ћiҜ♥♡ Field Marshal sens's Avatar

ohh girl, common, u r educated & working. how can u believe something like that. thats not true. its not compulsary for you to do that.

infact normal for a being is to enjoy the opposite sex. When u get married,ur love with husband and the bond that you share,will automatically result in good sex life.

just dont think that all girls masturbate,& if u dont u r abnormal.it has no connection with sex.

now dont fear unnecessarily....u r normal..&can have normal sex life after marriage.

learn to love, be good wife...&always take interest &ready for sex & enjoy sex with husband.
    happy married life.

Live amongst people in such a manner that if you die they weep over you and if you are alive they crave for your company.

SB King Field Marshal

take a deeeeep breath.
    dont panic

well, you are absolutely normal. infact, you are the perfect loyal wife according to me.
    now lets not get into that.

why do you have to put your finger in your vagina?
    no, your hubby wont laugh at you. infact he might be proud of you n himself that he got such a wife who hasnt even masturbated, pre marital sex is door ki baat

yeah sex might be painful for the first time..
    but there are ways to sort that out too

seriously
    n yeah, have a happy married life

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Firstly, the fact that 89% of girls masturbate is wrong.. To be precise its 88.61%

Jokes apart, I wud say just take it easy dear.. U r getting too much nervous.. Once u r 'excited' and 'aroused' things will be easy & pleasurable!

~ Lazy girl ~ Captain wonderkid's Avatar

Smile

No, it's NOT at all true that that many women did masturbation. It is not necessary that you do it, and nor does it mean that just because you didn't do it that you won't perform well in sex.
    Btw, why on earth did you insert your finger into your vagina? That was totally unnecessary, you know. I totally wouldn't recommend it!

Your husband will be really proud of you, believe me. You have good values and have kept yourself chaste. As for sexual performance, it will come naturally as you get intimate with your husband and the passion builds up. Keep an open mind and master the techniques. Soon you will be an ace! So don't worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Mam

I am a 25 year girl. I always concentrated on my studies and work so far. I have never masturbated or had any relationship with a guy. Now my marriage are fixed by my parents I also like the guy. He is very nice. But I am really afraid of situation after marriage because I have read that almost 89% of girls masturbate and I never did. So am I normal ? What if I am not normal and I come to know that after marriage. ? i tried to put a finger in my vagina recently and it was very very painful . What will happen in sex after marriage will my husband laugh at me ?? I am so scared pls help

Huh... See... Ur husband will be more than happy to get u as his wife. And don't try to do something coz everyone else does it. U r unique in ur own way and try to stay the same. U don't have to masturbate coz someone else is doing it, do it if u feel to.

Simplicity is Beauty in itself.

SB Champion Captain

Hey ppl who asks queries here r usually scared that der husbands may know that they r not virgins. This is the first query whos worried about being one.
    Well let me tell u. Nothing to worry. Ur husband ll be delighted. Cuz atleast i would be over the moon if i got some1 so chaste..lol
    n don worry about the sex. Believe me once u get in the mood ul be surprised at ur own catty nature. If ur getting wat i mean.??

✿♥ mesmerized♥✿ Lieutenant-Colonel imeggz_leoness's Avatar

Default :)

fingering
    arey don't try to do that if you are not comfortable!
    anyways relax, marriage will teach you everything!
    there is a time for everything in life!
    scared? no need.....
    it's so much fun after marriage!

SB Champion Lieutenant

Listen first you don't need to be too open about your private parts in pubic and yes it is normal that you did not masturbate. U are clean... Those girsl who so that are not good. So please have high seld esteem about your self because you are a nice girl.

SB Champion Lieutenant

Default Yes your Normal.

OK why tell me why would you think that you are not normal. Tell me. You are a well cultured girl and are avoiding these things and you think that you are not normal. What a hell are you thinking girl. Those other girls should take a lesson from you so please don't think that you are not normal and please don't do anything stupid... Take care and GOd bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hello Mam

There's nothing to worry... It happens and it's normal too...Don't be stressed.. After marriage you'll get to know everything gradually while you having sexual intercourse.. what if you don't know, your husband will teach you everything... Remain how you are...

Quote Originally Posted by imeggz_leoness View Post
    fingering
    arey don't try to do that if you are not comfortable!
    anyways relax, marriage will teach you everything!
    there is a time for everything in life!
    scared? no need.....
    it's so much fun after marriage!
    Truly said.. it's so fun after marriage.. New experience....

✿ VILLAIN ✿ Colonel Albert Pinto's Avatar

2011 ka thread hai..........

Ab toh fingering ki bhi zaroorath nahi padegi..........
    There are many things my father taught me here in this room.
    He taught me: Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer

Young Gun

Hi do you know how difficult it is to find a girl like you to make her a wife for every man today out there.No there is nothing wrong with you and you are perfectly normal.Sis remember talk out your problem with your husband before the marriage when you two are alone together because marriage is finally in all aspects a partnership of two people where every decision related to the partnership has to be taken by both partners with mutual understanding and agreement.

I must also say your husband is the luckiest guy in the world because he will be the husband of a girl like you.I mean he is truly blessed by the Almighty in the heaven above us.