Thread: 'Goose ****les are not sexy': Audrina Patridge

SB Spearhead Field Marshal Rocky-10's Avatar

Wink 'Goose ****les are not sexy': Audrina Patridge

Audrina Patridge shows off her stunning figure turning up the heat for new swimwear shoot

The reality TV star has proved to be one of the more successful cast members following the end of the hit show Hollywood based show and Miss Patridge has bagged her very on TV show, appeared on Dancing With The Stars and is in strong demand as a model.

Speaking about the shoot Audrina said: ‘Usually when I pose it’s all about being full-on sexy, but in this shoot I was able to dance around, have fun and flirt with the camera and it meant the photos were really cool.’

Referring to her previous shoot with the magazine which left her freezing on the sand she said: ‘Do you know how tough it is to look sexy when you’re covered in goose ****les?’

Audrina moved to L.A. when she was 18-years-old and found fame shortly after alongside Lauren Conrad on the reality TV show.

Lucky is the man who is the first love of a woman,
    but luckier is the woman who is the last love of a man.

And while the drama of her friends has stopped being shown on screen Audrina’s own reality TV show documents her family life.

She told FHM: ‘The Hills was about living in Hollywood, but Audrina! is about everything that’s going on in my life. It gets pretty intense at times. Especially when my family are arguing, or I’m fighting with Corey.’

And last month viewers in America saw just how tense relations are between her sister Casey and her father Mark which left Audrina in tears after she failed to heal their rift.

Talking about her show and life in the limelight she said: ‘Everyone has an opinion even though they don’t really know the truth. It’s for this reason I don’t really care or read what people say. I used to, but then I realised that if you care about what everyone else thinks and try to please them all, then you will end up destroying yourself.’

And while Audrina has made sunny LA her home she has revealed she finds the U.K. refreshing.

She said: ‘Britain is so cool, you have such a good energy and everyone is so nice, friendly, carefree and non-judgmental, which is a pleasant change from LA.’

And the actress and model also revealed a love for British history and said: ‘You have a much greater sense of history – I am a huge fan of the Tudors, so loved standing on the spot where Anne Boleyn was executed.’