Thread: Gf in distress

Unregistered

Question Gf in distress

I have been in a relationship since 3 years now. We have been making love(a v.conservative one,with our trousers on) since 6months but v never had intercourse. I am always on the top and its like i am masturbating him. Recently my bf told me about having pain in his Member. I doubt if it is something serious and will it effect us after marriage. (the sitiation described may b not clear bcuz i cant think of better words to put it)

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have been in a relationship since 3 years now. We have been making love(a v.conservative one,with our trousers on) since 6months but v never had intercourse. I am always on the top and its like i am masturbating him. Recently my bf told me about having pain in his Member. I doubt if it is something serious and will it effect us after marriage. (the sitiation described may b not clear bcuz i cant think of better words to put it)
    From what I've understood, you are saying that he feels pain after you make love, right ? Or does he feel pain even normally all the time ?

If it is former, then - No it is not serious and won't affect your marriage.

If it is latter, then ask him to visit doctor.
    It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life so interesting. . .

which part of his penis is having pain? is it the tip or is it only in surface or is it deep inside?

Penis changes its size and shape when you are sexually aroused. Now this reason is enough to create problems in some men. Too much blood which leads to an *****ion that does not deflate soon can cause the veins in the penis to swell which causes pain. The other reason is too much intercourse. Like any other muscular part of the body when you overdo any exercise you will have pain for some time which will subside after a day or two. Like wise too much of exercise to the penis also can cause pain. Remember the penis is not only for sex but also for excreting waste chemicals that is accumulated in the urinary tract. Hence when there is a blockage in the urethra, the tube through which urine passes out there can be severe pain depending on the size of the object (usually a small stone, the size of a pinhead) that blocks the passage of urine. So penis pain can be classified into two. Pain in action and pain at rest. Pain at rest is due to overexertion of the penis.

:: The Zenith :: Lieutenant-Colonel

Dont u think ur description of the problem is too short to give u an advice?

Probabaly because u are putting too much pressure in his penis when masturbating or when u sit over him. Try doing this in a standing position and see if that also brings discomfort forhim

Banned Lieutenant

Unhappy

Lakin que?

Depends on the cause and nature of this pain... could be various reasons.
    It can be as simple as a UTI to something complex like peyronnie's disease/*****ion issues

Another doubt i have is, it can be due to kidney stone

New Born

From what I understand you are dry humping him. It can lead to pain as you are rubbing on an ***** penis with clothes on. If you do not want to have actual sex , try mutual masturbation instead of this.

SB King Field Marshal

Quote Originally Posted by complete_man View Post
    Dont u think ur description of the problem is too short to give u an advice?

if it pains after you hump him, change he position.. woman on top position hurts most of the time
    if it pains normally uring the day, then ask him to consult a doc